Face it, MGTOW is a Cult

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Again, why has your initial "concern" of Western men dropping out now conveniently changed to they're not quiet enough in their dropping out?
Are you done with making untrue statements? I haven't changed anything. I want to know why MGTOW who says they dropped out of society continues to complain about the society they dropped out of. Why are you still complaining about society if you already gone about your own way? Why do you want back in on a society you left?

( . )( . ) said:
We also still haven't yet established what you're doing different to a "man who goes his own way".

Why are you caring so much about what I do? You dropped out of society to go your own way? What normal society does should now be irrelevant to you going your own way. Why do you still care about what the society you left does? Aren't you happy with your new way of life?

Why are you posting here when you dropped out of society? Do you conveniently drop back into society to post here and then drop back out when you log out? Is that what it is?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
Are you done with making untrue statements? I haven't changed anything. I want to know why MGTOW who says they dropped out of society continues to complain about the society they dropped out of.
The only ones I see complaining though are you and NaughtyNinja. All you've done is complain about them under all these "concerns" you have about them. As a matter of fact a good chunk of your total 186 posts here so far is basically dedicated solely to complain about MGTOW's, don't you see that as rather odd? Anyway wouldn't it be far more logical to go and ask them? I'm sure it's not hard to do a search.

Peña said:
Why are you caring so much about what I do?
Well you've just spent all this time and energy hating on these men and you're still yet to answer my question of what separates you from them. What do you want them to do? Surely it's not that hard to just say something like "they need to stop doing X because of Y" for example. How are you any different?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
All you've done is complain about them under all these "concerns" you have about them
I just want to know why you still complain about the society you dropped out of. Why aren't you happy gone your own way? Not going to answer that?

( . )( . ) said:
As a matter of fact a good chunk of your total 186 posts here so far is basically dedicated solely to complain about MGTOW's, don't you see that as rather odd? Anyway wouldn't it be far more logical to go and ask them? I'm sure it's not hard to do a search
Less than 20 posts of 186 is a good chunk? I'm asking you since you argue for them so much. You don't answer anything only evading. What concern is it of yours that I want to know?

( . )( . ) said:
Well you've just spent all this time and energy hating on these men and you're still yet to answer my question of what separates you from them.?
I'm not hating anyone. I want to know why you are still here complaining after you gone your own way. They dropped out I did not. They are separated from society gone their own way. They still stay here to complain.

( . )( . ) said:
What do you want them to do? Surely it's not that hard to just say something like "they need to stop doing X because of Y" for example. How are you any different??
I don't want them to do anything. I just want to know why you and them still complain about society after you went your own way. Why aren't you happy dropped out of society? Why are you arguing so much for them? You drop out but you still stay to complain. You're still not happy going your own way. I'm wasting my time with you. If you won't answer me don't post a response back.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
Less than 20 posts of 186 is a good chunk?
This isn't the only thread you've been complaining about men dropping out though is it? You have way more posts dedicated to hating on these fellas than just the 20 here, and out of a total 186 it just seems kind of a strange wouldn't you say?

Peña said:
I'm asking you since you argue for them so much.
Like I said before why don't you just go over to the source instead of continually complaining here about them? Parroting the same thing over and over again and yet you still obviously have not got the answers you're looking for is probably a good indicator you're not going to get any here.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
This isn't the only thread you've been complaining about men dropping out though is it? You have way more posts dedicated to hating on these fellas than just the 20 here, and out of a total 186 it just seems kind of a strange wouldn't you say?
Making more untrue statements and lies. I posted less than 20 and I'm not hating on anybody. It's strange to me you're so concerned over my posting if you're not a MGTOW. Only one other person who is a MGTOW had a problem with it and he stopped talking. And you started writing to me about this. So go your own way pretending you dropped out when you did not. I'm done talking with you. You're just making a fool of yourself here.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wow some people here totally don't understand what MGTOW means.

they think it's a bunch of hobosexual cave dwellers unable to get poon so they form a man-group and decide what is trendy for a MGTOW to do. like you cannot be a nonconformist unless you are exactly like the rest of the nonconformists.

first MGTOW mean men going their own way. see the "their own way" part? it's really not rocket science. it's men who just don't care. they pursue their well being without being affected by society's norms and expectations. so this shaming tactic against them also won't be effective. logic, people.

the only people trying to shame them are WOMEN, because they cannot comprehend how a man could not be a slave for their whims, and men who are either jealous of them, or too poosy to change / living in a delusion where they being the good little slaves of society is something good. i even say that at the first sign of blatant shaming tactics, the person using it can be dismissed on the spot for being a giant gina.

and for:
Peña said:
It's strange to me you're so concerned over my posting if you're not a MGTOW. Only one other person who is a MGTOW had a problem with it and he stopped talking. And you started writing to me about this. So go your own way pretending you dropped out when you did not. I'm done talking with you. You're just making a fool of yourself here.
because MGTOW don't give a fvck about your opinions. that is why they won't get into an argument with you. be thankful someone does, else you would be in a lonely world.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol now im pena too.. "Anyone who disagrees with me must be the same person using different usernames!"

Lets try and make this a little more concrete, because what I'm hearing repeatedly from the defenders of MGTOW is basically this: "Im not going to get married or have kids because of the possible legal and financial consequences of divorce and child support".

So, are you not getting married or having kids because you just dont want to or would you like to but are holding back because of the reasons above? What would have to change to make marriage and kids make sense for you?

Personally I'm not at a stage where I'm really ready for marriage and kids, however I am confident enough in my own ability to filter and judge women that I'd be comfortable getting married and having kids if the right situation presented itself down the line.

jurry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually im not zarky but cool doesnt really matter anyway..

I disagree with many of the claims of MGTOW yes, if "they" cant handle their position being questioned, well thats their problem. Other than the back and forth wth you, my posts are generally geared towards providing advice, whereas your post history shows an exclusive attention for prolonged back and forth arguments with anyone who disagrees with you or political discussion.

What is "no fault" divorce, and women dont get automatic custody of the children. What do the rape and abuse accusations have to do with you getting married?

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
All MGTOW does is shame men trying to over turn normal society for their own way. All the responses here indicate it.

CrimsonPanther said:
first MGTOW mean men going their own way. see the "their own way" part? it's really not rocket science. it's men who just don't care.
MGTOW still does care complaining and shaming men who are married and in relationships calling them slaving betas.

CrimsonPanther said:
they pursue their well being without being affected by society's norms and expectations. so this shaming tactic against them also won't be effective. logic, people.
CrimsonPanther said:
the only people trying to shame them are WOMEN, because they cannot comprehend how a man could not be a slave for their whims, and men who are either jealous of them, or too poosy to change / living in a delusion where they being the good little slaves of society is something good. i even say that at the first sign of blatant shaming tactics, the person using it can be dismissed on the spot for being a giant gina.
Now you are shaming normal men in society like MGTOW does. Men's natural role is to provide and protect for his family. Nothing about that is slaving like MGTOW says. MGTOW calls normal married men names for doing their natural role. MGTOW walks away from that role weakly shaming normal men who complete their natural role. You are doing the shaming like MGTOW does.

CrimsonPanther said:
because MGTOW don't give a fvck about your opinions. that is why they won't get into an argument with you. be thankful someone does, else you would be in a lonely world.
Sounds like you're lonely going your own way. You do care since you got angry enough to shame me.

Danger said:
Why should I marry her? The risk is all on me, even if at this point in time she seems fine, she can change and society will support her in raping me.

Do you know that will happen for sure? Looks like you're making up a scenario for your own ideals. How can you assume that when it may not ever happen?

Why should you drive a car? You might get hit on the road. Why should you go outside? You might pick up a flu. Are you going to worry over everything you do? Sign a prenup agreement if you need to. Not that hard to do.

Danger said:
Not every man is @ss raped
Why do you think it will happen to you?

Danger said:
I can get everything I want without marrying her and there is simply no incentive to marry her.
What can you get without marrying her?

Danger said:
Your role as a man is to walk away from anything which does not benefit you. It takes strength to walk away from societal expectations, only the weak submit to such tyranny.
Your own opinion what you believe. You won't walk away from a woman punching you but you weakly walk away from your role as a man?

Danger said:
Do you really think men should be marrying without incentive? Why must men follow this path and what is your expectation of the woman?
Men have gotten married since the beginning completing their roles. There was always the incentive to do so. Recently small fringe groups of society start trying to take over what the norm is. All of them wanting to dictate to us how we should live on their new rules.

Feminists started it with their movement. Now MGTOW is just like them acting the same. Atheists try to take religion out of our lives and the gays want to have a sham marriage forcing it on the rest of us. Normal society rejects them and we all get shamed from them. Telling us we are the ones who all are wrong and their way is right. Fringe groups are trying to turn normal society upside down to what they want.

Men can follow whatever path they want. Shaming men for doing their natural role like MGTOW does is weak. I've already said what women are to do. Nurture the children, please the husband, help out with what she can. Same thing its always been during the times. MGTOW makes it into something bizarre.

( . )( . ) said:
What's strange is you continually ranting and raving at men who no longer feel the need to marry and you're not even married yourself.
You're making untrue statements again. I posted similarities between MGTOW and feminists. You guys are ranting at me with your shaming not liking what I said. You don't know anything about my personal life if I am or not.

Last edited:

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone who dares question MGTOW behavior is "ranting and raving" yet these same "men" who claim to be happy they are going their own way cannot stop dropping into society to complain, vent, shame etc. the same society they've "left".

It's misery loves company. They need to increase their numbers to feel they've made the right choice instead of just knowing it with all the evidence they've complied and just left for their own good. I guess MGTOW still haven't even convinced themselves of their own red pill "awakenings". smdh

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
AntonChirguh said:
Anyone who dares question MGTOW behavior is "ranting and raving" yet these same "men" who claim to be happy they are going their own way cannot stop dropping into society to complain, vent, shame etc. the same society they've "left".
I wonder if in the 8? years you've been making these faggy "MGTOW baaaaaad coz they play vidya games and don't get married :cry: " threads here have you ever actually gone to a MGTOW website to tell them why they're wrong and you're right or is it just us continually blessed with these NaughtyNinja sh!t nuggets?

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I wonder if in the 8? years you've been making these faggy "MGTOW baaaaaad coz they play vidya games and don't get married :cry: " threads here have you ever actually gone to a MGTOW website to tell them why they're wrong and you're right or is it just us continually blessed with these NaughtyNinja sh!t nuggets?
Why do they even have a website when they've all claimed to have left society?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
AntonChirguh said:
Why do they even have a website when they've all claimed to have left society?
Where do they say they endorse fully dropping out? From what I can see MGTOW just means "men going their own way" And so far not getting married and playing vidya games seems to be enough to make you flip out. Imagine if they actually did fully drop out. What then? You'd ramp up your account creation to 2 a day instead of 1 and whine even louder?

You didn't answer my question. Have you ever once in all these years gone to the actual source with this weird crusade of yours? Why do you always just keep the crusade confined to SS? Why don't you ever spread the raw "edginess"?

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Where do they say they endorse fully dropping out? From what I can see MGTOW just means "men going their own way" And so far not getting married and playing vidya games seems to be enough to make you flip out. Imagine if they actually did fully drop out. What then? You'd ramp up your account creation to 2 a day instead of 1 and whine even louder?

You didn't answer my question. Have you ever once in all these years gone to the actual source with this weird crusade of yours? Why do you always just keep the crusade confined to SS? Why don't you ever spread the raw "edginess"?
There are levels to completely dropping out. They shouldn't call it men going their own way if they aren't going to go their own way all the way. They should call it men maybe or thinking about and discussing going their own way. No wonder they can't get women. They can't even go their own way. Not even part of their own way.

Why don't I go to MGTOW sites? Because they shouldn't even have them if they're leaving and not contributing to society. (Yet don't mind using the internet. LOL) If they aren't even going to go their own way out of society on their own then who am I to convince them of doing what they claim they're going to do for X amount of years if ever?

SoSuave.com

Learn the Secrets of Meeting, Dating and Attracting Women!

^^This is what So Suave is about. MGTOW's don't want that. The question is why are MGTOW's hanging out on seduction forums?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
NaughtyNinja ..EDGY AND RAW!!

AntonChirguh said:
There are levels to completely dropping out. They shouldn't call it men going their own way if they aren't going to go their own way all the way.
:crackup: So why does "going their own way" now mean dropping out of society? Nice goal post move. And if they're not fully dropping out of society and still a part of it then why have you spent all these years whining about them? What's the actual issue?

AntonChirguh said:
Why don't I go to MGTOW sites? Because they shouldn't even have them if they're leaving and not contributing to society.
No seriously you should try. Instead of making a new account here every day it might actually be worth going to the source and telling them why they are wrong. How many times can you create these "MGTOW baaaaad" threads? They never end the way you want anyway and you always just end up overcome with feeeelz. Could be worth a try at least.

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
:crackup: So why does "going their own way" now mean dropping out of society? Nice goal post move. And if they're not fully dropping out of society and still a part of it then why have you spent all these years whining about them? What's the actual issue?
Level 1: Situational awareness

This level includes men who are aware of the realities that face them in society, and yet deem the risks acceptable to have a go at playing the game.

•Level 2: Rejection of long-term relationships

The MGTOW rejects all form of long-term personal relationships with women, including but not limited to marriage, cohabitation of any sort which might be classified as common-law marriage, picking up for a single mother's children, or any action which might be used in court to turn him into her legal indentured servant.

•Level 3: Rejection of short-term relationships

The MGTOW rejects all form of personal relationships with women, including dating, one-night stands, friendships, etc. Any contact with unfamiliar women is kept strictly professional and at a minimum.

•Level 4: Economic disengagement

The MGTOW refuses to produce more than is strictly necessary for his individual survival. He will limit actions that are punished by taxation without jeopardizing his way of life and acceptable standard of living.

So they don't talk about going "Ghost" on society? Are you trying to pretend they don't talk about going Ghost and claim to be going their own way yet have been talking about that and going overseas (saving up etc.) for years yet still going nowhere?

If some dude kept saying he was going to talk to chicks and pick them up yet never did what he said he'd do any common sense person would call him out on his nonsense. Like it or not. Same thing.

( . )( . ) said:
No seriously you should try. Instead of making a new account here every day it might actually be worth going to the source and telling them why they are wrong. How many times can you create these "MGTOW baaaaad" threads? They never end the way you want anyway and you always just end up overcome with feeeelz. Could be worth a try at least.
Try what? To go on sites where they've been set up for years claiming to go their own way and drop out of society yet society can find them on those same sites on a daily basis?

Feeelz? If that helps you go your own way I'll have your "feeelz". LOL

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Peña said:
.....I want to know why MGTOW who says they dropped out of society continues to complain about the society they dropped out of.
For one, there's four levels to MGTOW. Level 1 is a guy that understands the reality of the situation but decides to still get married and try to risk mitigate the situation. Level 2 is a guy that will still date women but will not do any legal relationships (marriage or children). Level 3 is a guy that won't date women at all, only deal with them professionally. Level 4 is the guy that has DROPPED out of society and tries to work very little to pay as little tax as possible.

Not every MGTOW has dropped out of society, I'm Level 2. There's no way I'm going to stop sleeping and dating women, that would be insane because I'm not gay. There's also no way I'm going to stop pursuing my financial and career goals because I don't want to pay taxes, tax reduction strategies serve me very well.

What I'm NOT doing is getting married or making children due to the LAWS that are in place, that's the SOLE reason why I'm not doing it. If me and my chick fall out of grace, I'm fvcked, and women are fickle as hell and can turn on you at any moment. That's why I had to opt out of that, or, I would be a MGTOW Level 1 and proceed with the legal relationships but just do a lot (and I mean A LOT) of risk mitigation.

jurry said:
....Lets try and make this a little more concrete, because what I'm hearing repeatedly from the defenders of MGTOW is basically this: "Im not going to get married or have kids because of the possible legal and financial consequences of divorce and child support".

So, are you not getting married or having kids because you just dont want to or would you like to but are holding back because of the reasons above? What would have to change to make marriage and kids make sense for you?
I'm MGTOW because of the LAWS, period. I don't hate women or hate pvssy, I'm also not afraid to approach women, I don't post field reports but if anybody wants me to post whatever to prove I spin plates now (and have been doing so for years), I have no issues posting information. I have posted my pics all over this site.

But the laws would need to change, and specifically I'm referring to the following:

- The child custody laws need to be changed where child support is based on the needs/wants of the child using a CHART, not the parents' combined incomes. If I'm making $1 million a year there's no justification to send my child $200,000 a year in child support (excuse me, I mean send his MOTHER that money).

- I want an audit done and accounting done with invoices, receipts, etc. on every dollar of what the custodial parent is spending the child support money on to make sure it's going to the child.

- I want alimony eliminated...100% from law. Under no circumstances would alimony EVER (EVERRR) be awarded.

- I want the elimination of all of the red tape, long legal proceeding, etc. in relation to divorces and child custody cases. I want it simple, unless a parent is broke, has a mental or physical illness or has some other type of MAJOR issues (like a repeated felon or something), then the parents split the child time, custody and costs 50/50. So going back to that chart I talked about above, let's say the State says a child's cost is $20,000 a year. I pay $10,000 and she pays $10,000. I have the child 15 days of the month, she has him 15 days of the month. That's it. For divorces, what we shared together (house, bank account, car) is split 50/50 in value. So if we have $200,000 in house, bank account and car value, I take $100k worth and she take $100k worth, which might be divided up as I take the car and bank accounts while she takes the house. What we kept SEPARATE isn't touched.

That's it for the most part, straight forward and simple. So if I find my "THE ONE" and we get married, and fall out 7 years later, I can take my shyt...she take her shyt....we divide what we shared together....and we fvcking GO.

But that's NOT how the laws are right now and until the laws become fair and balanced, I will not sign up for a Marriage Contract that makes NO FVCKING SENSE in terms of legality.

AntonChirguh

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You just quoted 4 levels from the horses mouth and only one out of those 4 says anything remotely akin to fully dropping out of society. So again what it you're actually crusading against?

Them claiming to go their own way which they don't even have an idea of which way they're going. None of them seem happy with their going their own way.

Every post, video, thread is doom, gloom, fear, anger, paranoia. hopelessness, helplessness.

It's cult like levels to achieve "true" MGTOW. They all bash everyone else who isn't MGTOW yet they themselves are all still in society and I don't think any of them even know any of their group who's dropped completely out of society yet they'll all threaten they're going to or they're "saving up to leave".

This is their definition:

Top Definition

   

MGTOW

Men/Man Going Their Own Way.

MGTOW is basically the statement of self-ownership and saying that only you have the right to decide what your goals in life should be.

It is saying that, as a man I will not surrender my will to the social expectations of women and society, because both have become hostile against masculinity.

Who doesn't have the right to choose what they do with their lives? Betas.

They call everyone not MGTOW "betas" yet they're oddly the ones doing the majority of complaining.

They claim they're not going to have anything to do with women or society and or the bare minimum. Complain constantly. Claim they've taken the red pill (which seems to be needed daily for years instead of just "getting it" once.)

They get angry at certain "Gods" of MGTOW if one decides to date or doesn't completely agree with the other yet they'll claim MGTOW is for men going their own way doing what they want so long as it's what the certain tribes in the group feel is "acceptable".

MGTOW doesn't even know what the hell way they're going but in circles.

They shouldn't have levels if that's not what MGTOW is supposed to achieve. They should just let every MGTOW do what the hell he wants yet they even bash each other for who's not "MGTOW" enough etc.