Ex-Girlfriend Email

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
animal crackers,

There will be other women in your life...and better ones too.

If this one doesn't want to or can't be together with you, it's her loss. LET IT GO.

In my opinion, the only reason you may want her back at all is because there are perhaps some unrequited feelings on your part. You may feel more for her than she does for you. It happens.

We've all been there at one point or another.

There are many, many, many single & eligible women out there that may be better for you. Are you going to let them pass by without taking that chance to kindle that spark of attraction? Don't waste anymore time.

Go get 'em!

Cheers,
Mav

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I emailed her something along the lines of what squirrels said, and this is what she responded.

Animal Crackers,
I am in no way asking for you to wait around for me. You are and have been completely free to do what you want. And I'm not seeing if I can do better, I don't know where you got that from. I agree that obviously we're both not getting what we want from each other, and taking time off from each other may be the best thing. My question is, what exactly is taking time off? Are you just gonna wake up one day and say you feel like talking to me again? I really don't understand how that works. And we probably won't be able to stay out of each other's lives completely, considering we both have a break coming up and we have a lot of the same friends. And I'm not really sure if that's the "healthiest" thing, but you know if that's what you want then I can't stop you.

oda

Don Juan
Reaction score
dont respond or your gonna get slapped by about 30 of us

skinnydart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, she sounds totally annoying, almost like she's the one not dropping it now.

Don't respond, just drop it.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto. Don't respond.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way or another, be glad it's over.

Your jealousy was a good indicator of insecurity! So now you know you have this "flaw" and that you have to fix it.

How? That's a problem YOU have to solve!

Probably you put too much emphasys on women and/or you believe she's your ONLY source of happiness. Of course that if you're in love, It'll be though to "hold your lealousy"!

But that's the part of becoming a man, someone that have control of his life isn't?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I emailed her something along the lines of what squirrels said, and this is what she responded

Your grabbing onto anything you can aren't you.

let her reply be a lesson to you.

When it's over it's over.

Don't do the email war. It's over. move on.

If you email back and forth like you have you just look like an even bigger pvssy.

Now drope this sh#t and move on with your life.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now you are riding on emotions and everything you write on an email to her will be restored in her Mail-box for future refrence to remind her, how sappy you are.

In my AFC day's I was sending long emails as well trying to put logic into my reasoning every time she got upset with me until the day she dumped me. I was always thinking that if I show her how sensetive I was, she would see that we should be together because I cared for her and had deep feelings for her... (excuse me: Vomiting -ahh much better)

I am now kicking myself for writing those emails because
a) it didn't do me any good. She dumped me for another guy.
b)I bet a year later they are still in her e-mail box because chicks love to keep sappy little things like that, she was the kind of girl who likes the attension.
C) Once you send it, you have no control anymore who is going to see it. She could be showing it to her friends and they will have a good chuckle about it.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay AC, you don't know me but I'm a girl and I can assure you that a woman would not put forth THIS MUCH of an effort to be friends with you if she did not have strong feelings for you. She sounds like she is scared out of her mind that you're going to find someone else where you are and give her the boot on short notice. So, she made a preemptive strike and is now kicking herslef for it. She's probably thinking, "Okay...how do I get him back without making a complete fool of myself? I definitely have to play it cool."

I've got two words for you my friend: GANJI GAMES
SB:)

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by seabreeze
Okay AC, you don't know me but I'm a girl and I can assure you that a woman would not put forth THIS MUCH of an effort to be friends with you if she did not have strong feelings for you. She sounds like she is scared out of her mind that you're going to find someone else where you are and give her the boot on short notice. So, she made a preemptive strike and is now kicking herslef for it. She's probably thinking, "Okay...how do I get him back without making a complete fool of myself? I definitely have to play it cool."

I've got two words for you my friend: GANJI GAMES

Forget it. Why are you giving him any sense of hope? It was bad enough that you responded. Let that be a lesson learned the hard way. You got the answer you deseverd. Everyone here told you, almost everyone, to not respond, but you had the need. Now you got an email response that proves you stand no better chance at anything. Stop supplicating. Maybe you needed the 30 *****-slaps from the guys here before you sent it. WALK AWAY.

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster of Love,

Oh shut up!

AC,

Do you also want a woman's perspective? Or are you just going to trust that GOL knows women better than I do?

You can walk away if you want to but trust me, she has feelings for you! I don't think the issue is whether or not you'll get her back, but making sure that when you do she doesn't think she's the one in control. It should be equal. Thus, ganji games (for now).

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now see what have you done seabreeze you confuse him, just like most women do in a relationship.

quote:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You can walk away if you want to but trust me, she has feelings for you! I don't think the issue is whether or not you'll get her back, but making sure that when you do she doesn't think she's the one in control. It should be equal. Thus, ganji games (for now).
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sure she has feelings for him, but if you want to know how much feelings out of 100% = Love, then her feelings are like 10% or below which means that he aint getting her back. Women who love a guy and want to be with him, don't play games like that!

He is much better off to find a new girl, then this russian rollete game, where the odds of him losing more are increasing with each new try.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
animal crackers,

Don't listen to Seabreeze. Ganji games are for when you want to turn a friend into something else. They're not for turning a girlfriend who's become a "friend" back into a girlfriend, especially the way you've described the events as they've transpired.

Seabreeze's statement below is wrong:

I don't think the issue is whether or not you'll get her back, but making sure that when you do she doesn't think she's the one in control. It should be equal.
She shouldn't think she's the one in control, she should KNOW that you are in control. WALK AWAY.

DJDamage is right. Get yourself another girl pronto. Hell, get yourself another 2 or 3 girls.

Head off the slapping before it starts...

Adrian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For the last time. Stay away from ex's. They are bad for you.

digitalrat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gangster Of Love
Forget it. Why are you giving him any sense of hope? It was bad enough that you responded. Let that be a lesson learned the hard way. You got the answer you deseverd. Everyone here told you, almost everyone, to not respond, but you had the need. Now you got an email response that proves you stand no better chance at anything. Stop supplicating. Maybe you needed the 30 *****-slaps from the guys here before you sent it. WALK AWAY.
Agreed. I've learned that when you show any sort of feelings towards a girl when she has none for you that is just ammo for her guns.

DJ_Dud

Don Juan
Reaction score
alright, i just had to get my two cents out. what this girl is saying is that she wants some space b/c she aint happy. She still has feelings for you but she aint happy. Im sorry to say, but Thats you fault. she aint happy b/c you dont do the things that you used to do and a true dj knows what to do. Get on good terms with her at least and keep in touch just enough that she doesnt get pissed. You need to have some women to be able to get the word out about how great of a guy you are (just for the fact to get more booty calls). thats how i see it and if anyone disagrees, id love to hear their side of things

Panda 2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience (which may not be that plentiful, but it's existant), I've learned that girls who write very long emails and/or letters to explain their feelings and such are generally no good and should be dealt with by a quick reply of 'I did not read your email, instead I deleted it. Ciao'. Fun for the whole family!

Yeto

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in the same situation, it's a point of no return, she's gone, move on.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys she called me yesterday at about 330 in the morning, but I was asleep. I'm guessing she probably got all drunk and emotional..?.. Well we're both pretty stubborn, and she did cave and call me 1st, I have made no contact with her since the email. I just wonder if I should call her back, or just leave it be. This next week we probably will see each other a bit, we have the same group of friends, and it's thanksgiving break, so it may be better if we are on talking terms, but i dont want to give up my power.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you really loved me then you would not put me in this situation and force me to pick either being with you or having nothing to do with you. That's not fair
Dude, did you really ask her to choose? Women have got to be the worst decision makers in the world. You need to make the decision for her.

Let me tell you something, women cannot handle a "goodbye". They panic and they give you that "I still want to be friends" 5hit. Completely end this 5hit and tell her GOODBYE if you haven't already. Then make your goodbye stick. She'll still try to drag the end on a bit longer. Don't let her.