Everyone On This Forum Is A Loser!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Yes WE are all losers expect for a couple guys on here.Most of us guys on this forum don't get no sex,I mean im still a virgin so are most guys on here.Guys spend more time on here then approaching girls we need lifes,and there are only couple guys who actually post field reports because they actually doing something about it.I mean I would be outside looking girls or trying to find parties or fun stuff to do but I don't have friends,no lie not even one,so I got my reason not excuses I got reason.But still we spend soo much time on this forum typing or complaining or asking questions rather then trying to figure those questions though expeirence.And when we do get advice, or tips we don't use them we still come on here,99% of the guys on here,ARE losers like me!WE ARE LOSERS!!!!!!!

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
yes, you are a VIRGIN LOSER....u have no credibility to post on my threads unless u wanna share some techniques on how to stay a virgin

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
skip2mylou781 said:
yes, you are a VIRGIN LOSER....u have no credibility to post on my threads unless u wanna share some techniques on how to stay a virgin
lol I think skip is some 16yr old kid who is trying to gain confidence by acting like he gets girls on the internet,because if you wear 21yrs old!You not be this inmature,grow the **** up you troll!

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
LOL.

Yes, johnhenry, you got me, pardner; the gig's up...I'm a loser, baby, so why don't you kill me?

So what brings you here? Are you used to hanging out with losers or something?
sarcasm I hate that,look its my f*cken opinion so you don't have to be all sarcastic about it,jeez!

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
Espi said:
Oh, you're right; I forgot who you were...you're johnhenry, the only non-loser on this board. Please forgive me. :rolleyes:
Hmm to bad I didn't post im a non-loser i actually admited to being a loser.Look I know you are offended by this thread,well sorry its my opinion so stop posting saracastic posts,serious man come on!

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the onece that do approch, have to use some rutines and canned stuff....and i still don't think they are getting laid.

there is probably 6-7 people on this entire forum (21 500 members) who regulary get laid by different women.....(and they ware naturals to begin with)

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
spider_007 said:
And the onece that do approch, have to use some rutines and canned stuff....and i still don't think they are getting laid.

there is probably 6-7 people on this entire forum (21 500 members) who regulary get laid by different women.....(and they ware naturals to begin with)
TO MY opinion well actually facts only about less then 1% people here actually get laid but about 99.9% don't get laid they post non sense bullsh*t and I know im one of them thats why this thread exists.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who made you the narrator?

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
WesCottII said:
Who made you the narrator?
When did I ever say im a narrator i jsut decided to post my opinion on some of the guys on here aka myself.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever. Not really much point to it though is there?

Go get a journal if you want people to read about your opinions.

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
Hmm to bad I didn't post im a non-loser i actually admited to being a loser.

that's not cool dude...you think your a loser because you don't get laid? C'mon guy, getting laid really isn't that big of deal, seriously. As much as I love sex sometimes it screws with your head and complicates things. Be happy your a virgin. You've got more important things to worry about in your life, like money, your family, education, and etc. The c00chie will ALWAYS will be available.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
if u dont get laid by CHOICE then ur not straight....and if u dont get laid cuz u try but girls aint biting, then GO READ GUNWITCH (or my threads about gunwitch)

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
go read Pooks post about embrasing ur manhood........its like the main post in the bible......unless its in ur religion, there is no way u should be saving urself for marriage and missing out on opportunities.......unless its religious

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
xxSLavExx said:
that's not cool dude...you think your a loser because you don't get laid? C'mon guy, getting laid really isn't that big of deal, seriously. As much as I love sex sometimes it screws with your head and complicates things. Be happy your a virgin. You've got more important things to worry about in your life, like money, your family, education, and etc. The c00chie will ALWAYS will be available.
so you think I call myself because of I don't get laid?Huh women aren't my only problem i'm a well known loser in school,nobody likes me everyone calls me a loser im known as a weird creepy dork,so I got reasons to call myself a loser.

xxSLavExx

Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
so you think I call myself because of I don't get laid?Huh women aren't my only problem i'm a well known loser in school,nobody likes me everyone calls me a loser im known as a weird creepy dork,so I got reasons to call myself a loser.
....oh....your still in high school..that kind of explains it. SCREW what every sais about you. They don't who you really are, so what gives them the audacity to judge you, or dictate who you are? I think I know what your problems is. You just need some balls(no offense) that's all. You need to stand up for yourself more. If anyone gives any $h!t, you need to let them know who you are....SCREW them..your more important...

oranges

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Real losers are the ones who called you it in the first place, they are the ones who are unhappy about themselves

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dreamxhenry said:
Yes WE are all losers expect for a couple guys on here.Most of us guys on this forum don't get no sex,I mean im still a virgin so are most guys on here.Guys spend more time on here then approaching girls we need lifes,and there are only couple guys who actually post field reports because they actually doing something about it.I mean I would be outside looking girls or trying to find parties or fun stuff to do but I don't have friends,no lie not even one,so I got my reason not excuses I got reason.But still we spend soo much time on this forum typing or complaining or asking questions rather then trying to figure those questions though expeirence.And when we do get advice, or tips we don't use them we still come on here,99% of the guys on here,ARE losers like me!WE ARE LOSERS!!!!!!!
nah mate keep faith, I'm neither a virgin nor a loser...i just don't like to brag/BS.

And the thing about "field reports"...what a farce!! "I phase-shifted on this HB8 AW then F-closed her like a DJ" It's like a different f.ucking language...and sometimes I think the ppl who do it are more interested in writing the field report than the deed itself.

But just for you, heres my "Field report" or Friday night if you prefer.

Went to a party where I was playing a gig, met this girl who was quite fit/hot, ending up pulling/making out with her, got her number, haven't called her yet. k?

Status
Not open for further replies.