ever picked up a married chick? advice for other..

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by backbreaker
what is N.A.M.B.L.A?

Okay, I usually try to steer clear of married women, but this one time I ended up breaking down.

I had just turned 21 about 3 weeks earlier. It was my 2nd time giong to this bar and there was this spunky, really cute white waitress (i'm black and I love spunky women) that was waiting on my friend and I.

I wasn't there long at all, so when I left I gave her a nice tip and left my business card.

The next couple of times I would come in, she would always be working and would always wait on me. So one time I asked her how old she was, ,because she looked younger than me. She told me she was 24.

So time goes on, about 2 months and everytime I am there (it's hands down the best bar in town) she is always there. It's to the point now that when I am in another section she would come and talk to my friends and I.

So one day she asks me, why I never come with a woman. I told her that's on a need to know basis. I asked her where her man was at, and she said "at home". Turns out she was married, for 5 years!

So she keeps asking me about my job, what exactly I do, keeps prying to see if I am dating anyone... So I ask her "why do you care so much if you are married?"And she couldn't say anything.

Anyway, so I come in and play pool there one day, and she comes and "bumps" into me and gives me this smile. So another waitress, who I am cool with as well, says " you know she likes you" and I am like "she's married".. Plus, there are three of us (my friends) and even though she is always talking to ME, it could be she is trying to get close to one of my friends.

So one day, about a week later, a girl I was seeing, who later because my GF wanted to go out to eat and that was the only place with decent food open at night, so she dragged me there, and plumps down in the secion of the girl. It was kinda funny and cute at the same time, because my ex was honestly hotter than she was.

So she around us, takes our food, and asks "are you two a couple?" and she says "yes" and i say "No" (we weren't, it's a long story, I wouldn't date her, but she kept telling everyone she was my GF), so I clear the air and say "we are talking, but we have some issues that need to be worked out before we date"

So my Ex asks "damn, that's kinda personal for a waitress isn't it?" I tell her I see her all the time when I come in here, her and I are pretty cool.

So when she comes back she just plumps down and sits with us, and is making commets like "Brandon never told me he was seieng someone". So when she leaves my ex says "are you ****ing her?" and I say"No, why would I do that, plus she's married"... which made her ease up and think nothing of it any longer.

So I go to the bathroom, and the other waitress who I am cool with pulls me asaide and tells me the married chick can't stop talking about me and my date ,and how hot my date was etc.

So I leave... and the next monday, my oneitis at the time, the girl that actually brought me to this site, actually, for the first time ever, called me up and asked me did I want to go grab a bite to eat... I was a little skeptical but she said it was on her, so I was like what the hell.

You can only guess where she wanted to go, plus she had just turned 21 and had never been, so we go there this time as well.

Now this girl is probably even hotter than the other girl I had brought up there. We didn't sit in her section this time (she is always at work) but she came and sat with us and she couldn't stop looking at her. Once we got ready to leave she comes up to me and says "your trying to make me jealous"

So it all came to a head later this week.. and I was telling my friends that something was going on with this chick.

So that saturday I got plastered and one of my friends and I went up there to shot some pool.

So we are playing pool, and the married chick was in the same section as me, and she kept bumping me and smiling and making sure she touched me when she passed. So my friend was like "dude, I think she wants to **** you".. and I'm like "yeah, I think I am coming to the same conclusion"

So not only was this chick there, but there was this other chick, bad as hell, that I talked to very brliefy, but she flaked on me so I stopped calling. So she sees me(the flaky girl) and asks for a hug and I tell her I don't don't hug flakes, they might break. So she gets red and starts making up bull**** excuses to why she couldnt' call me but how she really did want to see me. So I get a phone call and I have to step outside to teake it, ,and it just so happens both of these chicks are outside smoking.

So the married chick says that she really wants a drink after work. So I tell both of them, they can come up to my house, I have a mini bar and I lived litearly 1 minute away. So we all exchange numbers and I tell them to give me a call when they get off work, I will swing by here and they can follow me home.

So I get a call from both.. first the flake calls, and tells me that she just "can't do it" because her BF might get mad.. I honestly expecte this, which is why I invited both. So about 10 minutes later I get a call from the married chick and she asks it is still okay if she comes over. I said sure. So I go back to herjob and she follows me home.

So we are watching a movie and drinking, chilling. I'm was to drunk to remember exactly what happened to lead up to it, but I just know that about 10 mintues after she walked thought the door we were on the couch making out. So i start taking her shirt off, and then her pants, and she is like "no, stop.. I can't do it" So I am like " you know you want to" and she says "yes you don't know how bad I want to but I can't cheat on my husband". So we just sit there and make out.

So I walk her down to her car later that night, and I get a call like at 10 in the morning from her... for no reason, just to talk. Then one at 12, then like 3, then she asks me to come and meet her sister at the bar, it was her day off and she wanted to see me, plus I get free drinks with her.

So I go up there and her sister is very, very good looking , but that's another post. So I go to the bathroom, and when I come out she is standing right there and puts her tougne down my throat and asks me do I have company tonight, and invites herself over.

So she follows me home again, and my friends were at my house when I got back, playing Madden. When they saw the waitress, both of them were shocked. Being smart, both my friends took the hint... They cracked on her a little, made her feel comfortable then left once the game was over.

So the whole night we are having an arguement over who was smarter.. So we got the bight idea to take an IQ test on line... Actually it was a 1 point difference. So my laptop was on the floor, and while she was taking the test I was massaging her back, then kissing her neck, and after the test she said "**** it" and we went at it.

3 days later, she wanted me to meet her husband, which I did without a problem.. remember no one, besides my two friends, knew we had ****ed (3 times by now) It was so bad that she left her husband after we all meet (I had a date as well) and came back to my house that night.

They got a divorce about a month later, and he found out sooner or later. When he did see me at a club about 9 months ago, he pulled me aside and I told him, dude, I didn't know you, your wife at the time litearly threw herself at me... I mean you can get mad at me all you want but it's not going to change the fact that your wife had fallen out of love with you. Him and I got along pretty well, and I even hooked him up with an ex of mine who if I am not mistaken he is still dating.

The chick and I are still cool, but because of circumstances, we stopped ****ing around... I ****ed her a couple of months ago and she still likes me, actually wants to date me, but she has 2 kids, so that won't happen.
BTW, she made it clear to me that I wasn't the reason they got a divorce... she had been trying to get one for a while but couldnt' afford it. One of her friends gave her like $1500 to pay for the legal fees and to help her get her own apartment

szof

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes

As I've said before, married or "committed" women are easy targets if they perceive their mate as inadequate in any essential way.

I've had my best sex with married women and women with boyfriends. The guys they are cheating on are chumps.

Lesson: don't be a chump.

Second lesson: committed girls are big, soft targets.

Third lesson: be discrete when you're hitting it. Avoid being seen in public with the girl, especially if the guy taking her out and whatnot is possessive and hung up on her.

Use your head and enjoy blowing some loads in OPP.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by MacDiddy
Karma dude.. Its very interesting reading about your marriage failure, the cause and effect on your past and current psychological condition, and how the direction of your life pans out from here on end.

However, don't take this as an offence but, your marriage failure is serving as an example to others of what not to do... and in some cases, of how not to behave. Of course taking into consideration the cause and effect. I might add that the reverse might also be true. Anyway. the lessons of your ongoing experience hasn't gone to waste.

You still haven't answered my question sir.

How married have you been? Do you have any point of reference or are you reading from cliffs notes on amateur psychology?

oh,

N. North
A. American
M. Man
B. Boy
L. Love
A. Association

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is to be gained by answering such a question.

I find that a point of reference is unneccessary given that the matter is self-evident...
you are of course providing the shinning example.. or point of reference depending on how you see it.

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm all for banging married women. They're adults, fully capable of making their own decisions - if they choose to cheat, its their life. What do you care?

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by MacDiddy
What is to be gained by answering such a question.

I find that a point of reference is unneccessary given that the matter is self-evident...
you are of course providing the shinning example.. or point of reference depending on how you see it.

My "shinning" example is that you have no idea what you're talking about and trying desperately to shed some insight into untreaded territory.

Don't just talk the talk Jack.

MacDiddy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Membership to the "Divorce and hurting" club doesn't make a person the leading source of wisdom on the topic. But having said that Dude, I feel for you, I mean, we all do as us guys can only cringe at the stuff that you've been put through as a result of your marriage breakdown, but I think your letting your hurt and anger cloud your judgement. Marriage and divorce isn't exactly untread territory since everyone gets married and half of them get divorced.

At the end of the day, in your case, it was a random guy that screwed your ex-wife (some dumb smuck for all we know). He came, he saw, he liked, he gamed her and she responded in kind .. At this stage, no one is thinking consequences and it just happens. It more or less follows the same ol formula, pretty girl=hard kock=desire to satisfy kock=game girl=wet panties=reduction in resistence=kock in hole. So we;re not going into new territory here, and if it's not him then it'll be someone else, coz your chances of stopping a guys inert sense of evolution is diddly. We are only following our programming for survival.

Maybe your ex had reason to do what she did for reasons of
hatred, unhappiness, no love, or even insanity, or whatever,
maybe not, but she (exercising her constitutional right to the pursuit of happiness) chose to do so. Blaming her doesn't make everything ok coz your ignoring the root of the problem.

Anyway, her actions has affected your life and outlook. So now your angry or at least hurt. Can you deny this? Is what I'm saying plausible?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by diplomatic_lies
Man i reckon f*cking a married woman with kids (MILF) is gross, cuz then she'd remind me of my mum and I would feel sick and wont be able to get it up.

I mean just think, if the woman was married and had kids, she's technically a mom. Imagine you're one of those kids, and your mom is doing some guy your age...

bluuuurg
Gross???? So boning a married chick with kids would make you sick and not able to get an erection because she would remind you of your mum?

:rolleyes: Are you for real? Why are thoughts of your mother even entering your mind in the first place?