ever picked up a married chick? advice for other..

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
ever picked up a married chick?

i have, only one thou.

if you did tell your us your story. how? when? did she call out her husbands name in bed? why did she cheat? etc etc..

i worked with my married chick lets call her D.
D had been happly married for 6 years and had 3 kids.

D and i would often be the only ones working, she had confessed to me in a sms that she wanted me, for my body of course. :p
After a sneak kiss in the kithchen and many dirty sms's and mms's on her part.

i took her back to my place and we shaged. she said she did not know why she did but it was fun, but won't happen again.
*laugh* *cry*

oh well, she tought me a few things about women and such forth, it was a good adventure.

feel free to add your own, including any advice for other wishing to do the same.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my story...

I have noticed that a lot of married women will resort to cheating because their man does not satisfy them enough in bed/romantically. I have slept with a married women once to, i met her where i live. She was on holiday here and then she went back, i just got her number in my drunken state at the time. She lives 12 hours drive away from me (2 hour flight) and i went there on holiday a few months after, but during that time we had been sms'ing each other a lot and it got a little "kinky" I should say. So I meet her for coffee at some place, and then she tells me that she wants to come over and check my place out. So after coffee and some food we head to the hotel I was staying with a friend of mine. He was not with me at the time, he was with my other friend at some shopping mall. Anyways... we are at the hotel and she start flirting more and more and then out of nowhere we just jump onto one another and have rather wild sex. afterwards we just lay in the bed talking for a while, her telling me how much she needed that and that maybe she'll see me the next day. Then she left, gave me a quick kiss on the lips and drove off.

Anyways... the next day comes, and I have a text message on my phone from her saying "hey, hubby is away and youngest kid isn’t feeling well so she cant go OUT, so u think u can come here?" so i wrote back telling her that I wasn’t about to take that kinda risk, so she said then leave it till the next day.

Next day comes, no sms, no phone call... so I sms her asking her what’s up, so she replies saying something along the lines of "omg i thought you were never gonna sms me=} , u wanna have some fun?" so she came over and we went wild again.

After that we agreed that it wasn’t gonna happen again, and then that was that. We still sms one another etc, but ya, thats my story of sleeping with a married woman.

I don’t think I’d do it again cause it kinda leaves u feeling bad about helping a woman cheat on her HUSBAND when she has a family & all.

Laterz...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by spider_007
Also let us know if the AFC husband Cased you with a shutgun or not.
hahaha.. i'm hoping he never finds out... :whistle: :nervous:

Laterz...

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: my story...

Originally posted by ~ªêQµïTª$~

I don’t think I’d do it again cause it kinda leaves u feeling bad about helping a woman cheat on her HUSBAND when she has a family & all.

Laterz...
No sh!t, you think?

The purpose of this site is to learn how to become a man, to improve your life and be a good person. Someone who is able to pull chicks cause he really deserves them, not cause he can seduce them.

You are sleeping with married chicks? That have children?
That might be the worst thing i have ever heard. Imagine if your mom left your dad when you were 10 because some random dude had fvcked her. The would have fought for months and then gotten a divorce. You wouldn't have been too happy, would you? This might be the worst thread i have ever read.

I dont usually say this, but i hope you die. Like, car crash and death, because this is the most offensive thing on the board, i think.

Worst. People. Ever.

(that goes for everyone that had done this, or is trying)

redgriffin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: my story...

Originally posted by Big Eee Zee

I dont usually say this, but i hope you die. Like, car crash and death, because this is the most offensive thing on the board, i think.

Worst. People. Ever.

(that goes for everyone that had done this, or is trying) [/B]
:cry:

i dont wanna die.

[o_0]

Banned
Reaction score
married chicks are great. i think everybody should **** one in lifetime

insidious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No sh!t, you think?

The purpose of this site is to learn how to become a man, to improve your life and be a good person. Someone who is able to pull chicks cause he really deserves them, not cause he can seduce them.

That might be the worst thing i have ever heard. Imagine if your mom left your dad when you were 10 because some random dude had fvcked her. The would have fought for months and then gotten a divorce. You wouldn't have been too happy, would you? This might be the worst thread i have ever read.

Worst. People. Ever.

Thank you dude, you said it ALL. I was with a married lady who had kids. You can justify it all you want, you can say her husband is a f**k-up, he doens't know how to treat her, whatever. The truth of the matter is that the only reason any man would be with a married woman is because he is powerless and unable to control his life. I was there man. Even though you are pleasing this chick, the truth of the matter is that you are just proclaiming to the world that you are weak and interpersonally aimless.

If you truly have pride in yourself and you aspire to the true state of "Don Juaness" you are only setting yourself back, way back, by entertaining a married woman. If you really love a woman who is married, and she really loves you, you both know what's gotta be done. She has to get un-married. You are proving nothing to anyone by being with her while she has that ring on her finger, only that you are a supreme weasel.

I WAS that weasel man, and I'll never do it again.

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this site is a bad influence on me:D

i don't think merriage means anything anymore. it's all about emotions. there is not honour, restraint.... if she feels like cheeting she will, same goes for guys....

it's all up to the people involved. the only constraints are in you mind.

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: my story...

Originally posted by insidious
Thank you dude, you said it ALL. I was with a married lady who had kids. You can justify it all you want, you can say her husband is a f**k-up, he doens't know how to treat her, whatever. The truth of the matter is that the only reason any man would be with a married woman is because he is powerless and unable to control his life. I was there man. Even though you are pleasing this chick, the truth of the matter is that you are just proclaiming to the world that you are weak and interpersonally aimless.

If you truly have pride in yourself and you aspire to the true state of "Don Juaness" you are only setting yourself back, way back, by entertaining a married woman. If you really love a woman who is married, and she really loves you, you both know what's gotta be done. She has to get un-married. You are proving nothing to anyone by being with her while she has that ring on her finger, only that you are a supreme weasel.

I WAS that weasel man, and I'll never do it again.
dito.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man i reckon f*cking a married woman with kids (MILF) is gross, cuz then she'd remind me of my mum and I would feel sick and wont be able to get it up.

I mean just think, if the woman was married and had kids, she's technically a mom. Imagine you're one of those kids, and your mom is doing some guy your age...

bluuuurg

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating wh0res turn me on! But never did it with a married one that I know of.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wait a minute.. I did date a girl for quite awhile that was "seperated" from her husband pending divorce but the divorce wasn't official yet

Does that count as banging a married girl?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Immaculate
Wait a minute.. I did date a girl for quite awhile that was "seperated" from her husband pending divorce but the divorce wasn't official yet

Does that count as banging a married girl?
Yep.

smoke city

Don Juan
Reaction score
i did have a married woman once (ok many times). on the living room couch, while her husband was sleeping in the other room.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Francisco d'Anconia
Yep.

sweet

she was awesome too.. seperated cuz her hubby cheated on her.. she was a great chic just too old for me.. if she was my age she would have been a keeper...damn fate screwed me again

familyguyfan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

No sh!t, you think?

Worst. People. Ever.

I agree. I mean I don't hope he dies or anything, but I think having sex with a woman that is married is completely wrong. It's one thing to hook up with a girl that has a boyfriend because you're just breaking apart a most likely temporary relationship. But when you hook up with a married woman you're ruining and breaking apart an entire family. It's such a selfish thing to do.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Re: my story...

Originally posted by familyguyfan
I agree. I mean I don't hope he dies or anything, but I think having sex with a woman that is married is completely wrong. It's one thing to hook up with a girl that has a boyfriend because you're just breaking apart a most likely temporary relationship. But when you hook up with a married woman you're ruining and breaking apart an entire family. It's such a selfish thing to do.

What if she's seperated pending divorce?

Is it OK then?