Easy does it - Part 1

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff, again stuff I already do, except there are a few things i need to work on. I dont do much homework, because i really dont need it to get A's but I think I'll give it a shot, because I want to become responsible. Also, for hygeine, I sometimes forget how long fingernails can get haha, so i gotta keep those in line at all TIMES! Also, I have a personal journal in my room, not online, and I like it better. Its so much more tangible to me.

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not here yet Sammo, its starting to go to fast for me to keep up. Im working on all the other things like getting sleep and homework in check. Give me a week, and ill take a look inside myself ;)

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thumbs up!

Good Work Sammo... I hope that u continue EDI as it is and will help hundrends of aspiring Don Juans out there... nice.;)

WhatisLife

Reaction score
What happened to part 2 and 3? I would've loved to seen the conclusion to teh trilogy. :D

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
well its currently in progress, as far as i know, nobody mentioned a discontinuation, and interest seems fair so im sure he's not done

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump.

come on sammo keep em coming.
i'd hate to see this at the bottom of the list

kevin1198

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, didnt notice the date, not too long ago it was posted here so i thought it was pretty fresh, my bad. lol

but im sure the other guys on here really need this anyways, still valuable info