Easy does it - Part 1

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sammo
Thanks for the replies guys, any more thoughts, i dont want to do this series for only a couple of people, alot of work is going into this.
If you post it, they will read it. I'll have to collect your posts again so Matrix can add another another section in the Bible if this contiunes. Keep it up man.

NEWBIE101

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Great stuff Sammo! Keep em comin. I read these sometimes before school for some motivation.:cool:

P.I.M.P.

Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely keep this coming man, I'm very interested in seeing where this goes. I've been applying the first two posts to my life over the past week, need more!

Lost

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how can u say dont tell about success and then usay to do an online journal.. u just contradicted urself there?

and dont be worrying about the #'s of replies.
if u change one persons life its worth it.
otherwise keep it comin!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lost
how can u say dont tell about success and then usay to do an online journal.. u just contradicted urself there?

and dont be worrying about the #'s of replies.
if u change one persons life its worth it.
otherwise keep it comin!
When i say keep it to yourself, i meant from people you know in real life, when you tell a bunch of people you know over the internet that you ****ed some ***** then i dont think your unconcious is going to have the same security boost as it would if you were telling your friends at school.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Easy does it - Part 3

So the first two parts of the EDI series are posted and people have began to change their daily habits. If your reading this now you should be sleeping well (good sleeping pattern), getting exercise, eating healthy, working out, doing your homework, have an online journal and post in it daily, have good hygeine and be reading extra material to make yourself have more depth.

It is crucial that you have completed all these things and turned them into strong habits, if not then your not ready to read this post. If you can't do the things listed in the first 2 parts then you have no chance of producing good social habits.

Your passion
The main focus of this part is to find your passion in life which you may have tried to do before but couldnt of because of your lazy state, now that you have a healthy lifestyle finding your passion should be easier then it was before.

Mr Fingers did a good job of describing how to find your passion in his post Authentic confidence.

Originally posted by Mr.Fingers
If you are unsure where your talent lies, try to remember anything that interested you as a child, something you were always naturally good at, or think of someone you admired. Doesn't matter how silly it may seem, just travel deep within yourself and find that one thing (there is probably more than one!) you can do that makes you forget where you are, what time it is, etc. If you truly believe you have no talent, you need to look deeper my friend. It is crazy how many people I know that are so talented and don't even know it! Some are great with numbers, others good at listening and interpreting, others are wizards in the kitchen, but since it doesn't fit the mold of what talent is in their minds, they discredit themselves. They fail to understand that you become an artist when you get in tune with your inner calling and make it a major focus of your life.
There are many stages you may be at right now and im going to try and adress all the stages.

1) You have found your passion/s and you spend most of your free time learning more about it/them.

If this is the stage you are at, then congratulations. You have done something most people never get a chance to do, dont ever let go of your passion for it is your passions and dreams that give your life value.

2) You have a couple of hobbies that may be your passions but you are unsure

As fingers said, look inside yourself. I also reccomend you invest more time into your hobby/s and try to build up some more talent in the subject, some times you dont realise how much you like things until you are experienced with them.

3) You have no hobbies

Your in bad shape my friend, you need to start looking inside yourself and fast! Start trying new things, do anything you can to find your passion for until you do your life will have no focus or direction. Try and find some hobbies and advance to the second stage.

Try and get to stage 1.

Think about it for a second..

This is the last part of the EDI series before we start getting into social interaction, the main focus of the first 3 parts is to start improving some basic life habits and give your life some value. From part 4 onwards the EDI series will start on social conditioning and social interaction.

But before i let you continue i have to ensure that you are completely ready and have developed a healthy life. Seeing how every persons habits are different this is where your going to have to use the EDI principles for yourself, im sure you have a few bad habits that havent been fixed up by this EDI series. What you need to do is realise these habits and destroy them.

NOTE: I am not talking about social habits at the moment, right now its about developing a healthy lifestyle.

Some of my bad habits were TV and MSN, I wasted to much time and i needed to fix that, so i started reducing the time i spent watching TV first, then MSN took a backseat. I had nothing to do so i ended up playing soccer down at the oval with my friends.

Keep at it guys, Part 4 will come.

PatZull

Don Juan
Reaction score
No replies ?!?

Sammo, I think you hit a very important point.. I'll have to think about that.. What is my passion?.. I honestly am unsure for the moment..

About the hobbies? Any ideas on some hobbies or how to find one, that isn't a big timetaker?

I'm realy looking forward to your Social Conditioning posts in the EDI series :D

Bye!

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just bumping this series because part 4 will be posted shortly.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump, doesn't deserve to be on page 99.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
nice post.....:D

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
great post....:D

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero

what on page 99??????

anyways nice post Sammo

one more think the link is not working...................

hacx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero

why on page 99??????

anyways nice post Sammo

one more think the link is not working...................

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very nice post Sammo, your posts have enlighten me and am starting gym from 1/10. Keep up the good job! :)

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretty good advice, Sammo. If i can add advice to this, it would be to drink lots of water. Go for about 4 liters a day. Makes you feel all fresh and energetic the next day :) If I dont drink much water, or eat alot of salt/salty foods, i feel overly bloated and sluggish. My motivation goes down, not to mention my sex drive.

30% of americans are dehydrated. Dehydration, among other things, inhibits weight loss. So if you're cutting, drink lots of water!!!

BringUrGreenHat

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the idea of this. A lot of this already is my life, because I run for the state track & field team in Maryland. I exercize usually about 4 hours a day at least, this can include weightlifting and sometimes will be 4 hours plus weight lifting. But, I want to change my sleeping habits. I usually dont go to bed till 11:30 and wake up around 6:20. This is killing me with all the exercise I do, but its hard because I also have to work on all of my homework as well as I work at a local restaurant to pay for car insurance, gas, payments, etc... But, I'm going to try and get it down to 9 and waking up at 5 to go running in the morning before school. This'll make it easier to go to sleep earlier as well. I eat healthy already because im required to for the state team. So sleep, I have to buckle down on it.