Don't go on a second date with girls who don't put out on the first!

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I tend to agree with the majority here. I recently made the mistake of pushing too hard on the first date with a sweet girl - made her uncomfortable and ruined what was otherwise an excellent night.

I had had a few drinks, and I was certainly in the mood. I was also thinking about all those other times that I was able to bed girls on the first date and simply got carried away with this one in particular.

I think we need to go further than this - we shouldnt be THINKING about initiating sex on the first date. Not if we're looking for real relationships and connections.

However, if you're just looking to ****, then its a different story.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's still crap advice. If all you're doing is looking to get laid, and aren't investing anything - common sense says to not date. You get as many numbers as possible, find out which ones are down to ****, and get down to business. If she pushes the relationship route, and tries to get to know you - you disregard her. It's not that hard. Dating just wastes time. The girls who put out on the first date don't have to be taken out.

There's no point in this thread. He's trying to advise how to score with sluts, but he's making it more difficult than necessary. You don't have to act interested, take them out, or any of that fluff. Just have sex. It's all they want. Most of the interaction can be done via text.

You don't have to hide your intentions - because they have the same ones. They don't want to date or get to know you, either. They just want sex. If she's a decent girl who wants to wait - sex won't happen on the first date. Therefore, this thread is pointless.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the reason this is ****ty advice is becuase it's a logical fallacy. Just because a woman does not sleep with you on the first date, does not mean that she has no intentions of sleeping with you nor does it mean that she is not attracted to you.

The fallacy is that it assumes that the quickness in which a woman sleeps with you is the sole determining factor of her interest. I mean, it's a factor but it's not THE factor. again, guys outsmarting themselves for no reason whatsoever.

Also, what makes you think you have done enough to be sleep with worthy in 1 date. My wife was into me on our first date but there was no way in hell i was getting any. that just wasn't gonna happen. was very very into me but she just wasn't going to fvck me on our first date. we made out, we petted with each other.. we just didn't F.

I mean,... this site.. you are suppose do "seduce" women. that may take 1 date, that may take 2-3 and yes there comes a time where you need to put up or shut up, but it's generally not after the first date.

last but not least, if she is sleeping with you on the first date...

whats you think she is sleeping with you becuase she likes you? I mean, what i mean is, what makes you think it's YOU that is causing the panties to drop? maybe she's just a *****. There is a girl I see all the time at the sports bar I go to who will fvck a fish if it moves right. not bad looking, guy looks at her and she throws these signs, she flirts with him and he takes her home, guy thinks he's hot ****, she does it all over again.

It shows a clear lack of understanding of game. it's like going to the gym, getting on nthe bench press and doing your routine, going to the mirror and becuase you don't like what you see no less than 10 mintues after you have lifeted you are going to change the entire routine. anyone who goes to the gym knows that your muscles build when you rest. it's no different when women.

you might or might not F oin the first date but that's not the intention of the first date. the first date is to plant the seed. not to tell her 1000 stories about you or to tell her how sweet she is but to give her enough to think aut then dart the F out and let her ponder on that **** for a few days.

women generally decide if they want to F you after sometime betwen the first or 2nd date. maybe durning the first. you want a woman to think "i wonder what it would be like to have sex with him". this is why you also don't call or keep texxting right after the first date beucase you are not giving her time to think out you. you want a woman tot hink about you. the more she thinks about you the more she is going to want it. by "forcing" her to have sex with you not only do you not get any most likely, expect from the level 9 *****s who have no qualms about knowing you want absolutely nothing but their vag from them, you take away the seduction part of well.. the seduction community.

even if she decides she does want to F you, on the first date, most women don't want to be 1. seen as a ***** so they will impose the no sex on the first date rule and if you try to "break it" too hard she will think you know you have no intentions of seeing her long term or probably seeing her again at all or 2. she knows if she does F you on the first date you have no incentive to not call back. this was my wife's line of thinking. she wanted it pretety bad.. just wouldn't. she wanted me to hang around and felt that i would probably not if we went at it or that i would view her as nothing morehtan a Botty call.. and she's probalby right.

The OP has GREAT intentions, but is going about it all wrong. The Anti dump machine is much much more effective which you can find in the DJ bible.

it has nothing to do with wanting "something more" or not wanting sex.. it's even bad advice to try to get to the OP's objective of having as much sex as possible.

Last edited:

Serg897

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meh, I wish I had read this thread before last Tuesday night. I would have been in the right mindset for that date instead of being a fool.

You live and learn...time to clean up my act.

Open5

Reaction score
Hey, sorry to the OP (who I often find interesting to read his perspective) and to some other commenters (that could have a normal conversation) for all the name calling. I could see and understand the point that was being made, then I said in one of my earlier comments (just to expand on the conversation and say my opinion without knowing that some would continue with calling others names) that personally I would extend it out to dates 3 to 5 range. Maybe only around 1% of the players in Game would say by the first date (so there's not many guys in that category, but like the OP who may or may not always stick to that suggestion, there is a few). Roosh and some other Game bloggers have said by dates 3 to 5 and sometimes 1. Rollo who I think is a SoSuave Moderator has said on his blog rationalmale something about those who make guys wait often aren't worth the wait anyway. I understand and think it's fine for the people who want to go on more dates before maybe something physical happens and for those who want to be in a LTR or even marriage. I could understand a few of the Game points that could be talked about and that's why as a SoSuave member I in a respectful way added my own comments to expand on the topic. Although, I'm not going to be like a kid calling others names.
Everyone can have their own opinion. I understand and am fine with the wide-range of views in this topic. I think it is good to be cool/calm/collected. Eventhough, I think it can be interesting to talk about once and a while; I will now unsubscribe from this thread and move on.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Serg897 said:
Meh, I wish I had read this thread before last Tuesday night. I would have been in the right mindset for that date instead of being a fool.

You live and learn...time to clean up my act.
Yeah... There's too much crap advice from bitter people on the internet. A lot of stereotypes and generalizing based on personal failure. It's easy to get sucked up in it - based on your own similar experiences - and act completely out of line. Happens to the best of us. That's why you experiment and find the reality for yourself. Not everything is definite. Every situation for every person is different. You won't automatically be regulated to the friend-zone, for instance. There are many factors at work that determine these kind of things.

The basic premise is just to develop yourself. It's the core issues of low self-esteem, insecurity, fear, desperation, etc that causes failure, over-reactness (ie, we must have sex RIGHT NOW, or she won't like me), and generalizing in the first place. That's what people need to be focusing on, and the rest will fall into place. You'll naturally be confident, independent, and won't take these things so seriously. Success will follow. It's all about your mindset and state of being.

The problem with developing game, and following strict advice, is the purpose behind doing it. You're doing it solely to win women over. That's what needs to be addressed. Otherwise, you'll keep running into problems - especially when it doesn't work as you'd hope. You're still going to be insecure and whiney and a worrisome person underneath it all.

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Like others have mentioned, I would say wait for 3 dates at the VERY most. Anything more than that, and you're in the friend zone or dealing with a golddigger or frigid girl, especially if you haven't been sexually-forward, kino escalated, etc. I see where you're coming from, though, OP. Girls string along guys way too much these days; it's sociopathic in a way.

Like someone has mentioned on this forum before though (I forget your name, but props to whoever you are), "the word relationship shouldn't come out of your mouth until you've come in hers" lol.

djokovic77

Don Juan
Reaction score
you know it really depends. Most girls I meet as a pickup that night and if I'm not getting at least some sort of action, usually oral (BJ, eat her out ) at the very least, I won't see them again. And yeah, I do sometimes transition random hookups into **** buddies/ relationships

If I was set up with someone on a classy sort of date...has to be at least making out first date, oral second, and ***** the third. Intercourse not on the first date is understandable, but there has to be some action, otherwise I get bored.

Young Stallion

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is crap.

Relationships and sex evolves at different paces.

Experienced dudes know sometimes it happens right after the first date or two, sometimes it takes more, it could be days, weeks, months, I have even done ladies that I have known for years without being physical beforehand.

You are really cutting yourself down with this throwing away girls if you dont have sex with them after the first date.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
My gf put out on the first date and though she turned out to be a great girl, we are now trying to undo the damage of instant gratification. You want time to lust them, otherwise it's anticlimactic. You become desensitized.

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was an earlier poster in this thread.

It really depends on what you are looking for.

The last 10 girls I have been with, I did not go out on a single date with any of them (as such) before I fvcked them. Majority ended up being one nighters, some (the ones picked up in clubs) I didn't find out their whole name or get their number, since I didn't give a sh!t, just wanted to move on to fresh pvssy.

If you are looking for a relationship of any sort beyond ONS, the thread is not good advice. But don't make the mistake of going beyond 3 dates without banging her.

But if you are simply searching for fresh pvssy and have the options (some of us are in that situation), then the thread is decent advice.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
runner83 said:
If you are looking for a relationship of any sort beyond ONS, the thread is not good advice. But don't make the mistake of going beyond 3 dates without banging her.

But if you are simply searching for fresh pvssy and have the options (some of us are in that situation), then the thread is decent advice.
I think it's lousy advice on both accounts. Even if you're just looking to get laid, you could get down on the 2nd or 3rd date. A lot of girls have their anti-slvt defences up on the first date and vow they won't have sex. It's just their way of retaining some pride. But by the 2nd or 3rd date they can justify it to themselves a lot easier.

And what happens if she wants sex, but has to be up for work early the next day? Or has a housemate back at her place on that particular night? Or what if it's that time of the month?

I really don't see what any guy would gain by refusing a 2nd date. It just sounds like theoretical PUA bravado to me. There seems to be a lot of that on this forum lately and too many poor suckers buying into it.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
It just sounds like theoretical PUA bravado to me. There seems to be a lot of that on this forum lately and too many poor suckers buying into it.

Yep. That sounds about right.

Someone suggesting something that they would never actually do.

"Yeah, bro. I went out with this hot babe on Friday. Like a HB11, or whatever. But she didn't put out, so I told her to f**kin delete my number."

Ah, good times, good times.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Three Strikes

Put it this way, with just average Game, in 3 dates you should be able to determine if her desire level is high enough to want to ƒuck you.

In 3 dates you’ll know if her desire is genuine or if it’s mitigated by something else – another guy in rotation, sexual hangups, filibustering, etc.

In 3 dates you’ll have had sex or you’ll have had the “I wanna wait / I need to be comfortable talk.”

If you have sex on the 1st date or a same-night-lay, in all likelihood she’s really hot for, and into, ƒucking you based on physical criteria alone.

If you have sex on the 2nd or 3rd date, she’s into ƒucking you and probably wants a relationship because she wanted to give you a token impression of her not being ‘easy’.

If she ƒucks you after the 4th date, you’ll do as her first alternate.

If you’re sexless after 5-6 dates you’ve probably been at it for over 6 weeks and The Medium is the Message. NEXT.