Donald Trump as President.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are your thought's? I agree with his view on illegal immigrants(his Mexico statement) by the way.

Peña

Banned
Reaction score
The Donald is a clown ruining it for decent candidates to compete.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Retarded. But when you're wealthy, nothings out of reach. I don't see him honestly being elected though. But I could be wrong... look at senator Terminator.

Billtx49

Reaction score
Trump is a good businessman. The country is very close to the 24 Trillion debt level that we can never escape from. i.e., we turn into Greece.
Who do you really want trying to at least balance the country's books?
Trump or a career politician?

the_stig

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hard to believe we live in a country of 325 million people and we can't come up with any decent candidates. Another Clinton or Bush? Please tell me it ain't so. I'll take a close look at Trump before I vote for either of those two.

I'm a huge Rubio fan, but him being nominated seems too good to be true. Guess we'll see.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Trump already admitted (several times) that he runs for President to get the media attention. He knows he isn't going to win, but the simple fact of him actually running for President gives him a lot of press and Trump LOVES being the center of attention lol.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love it and will vote for him. Times like these, this country needs to go against the grain.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Donald Trump is gaming everyone, he makes millions in collecting campaign money with no intentions of being president

the masses fall for it everytime

Fred789

Banned
Reaction score
billtx49 said:
Trump is a good businessman. The country is very close to the 24 Trillion debt level that we can never escape from. i.e., we turn into Greece.
Who do you really want trying to at least balance the country's books?
Trump or a career politician?
Trump is good at enriching himself and nothing else. He's rich. He's rich. He's rich. He wants everyone to know he's rich and how rich he is. Money is everything to him and nothing else matters.

Fred789

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
I love it and will vote for him. Times like these, this country needs to go against the grain.
You are part of the problem. All that'll do is enrich the ******* Donald Trump some more. He's in it for the money.

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peña said:
The Donald is a clown ruining it for decent candidates to compete.
There are no decent candidates and a first past the post voting system already is a mockery of democracy.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fred789 said:
Trump is good at enriching himself and nothing else. He's rich. He's rich. He's rich. He wants everyone to know he's rich and how rich he is. Money is everything to him and nothing else matters.
Sounds like he's the right guy for the job. 18 trillion in debt and all, you know?

Fred789 said:
You are part of the problem. All that'll do is enrich the ******* Donald Trump some more. He's in it for the money.
Campaign donations will get thrown around no matter what. At the end of the day it'll be Republican vs. Democrat yet again, so no, Trump running doesn't hurt other Republican candidates. There aren't any good ones anyway. Carson, Rubio, Bush? LOLZ, bunch of clowns. Bush might actually be the most likely to get elected because he'll carry Florida, I'll give him that.

The very fact that the masses think Trump is a stupid candidate tells me he's exactly who we need. He's got balls, and he's successful. He made his fortune, went bankrupt, and built it up again. He's an anti-politician. Man for the job, IMO.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
speed dawg said:
Sounds like he's the right guy for the job. 18 trillion in debt and all, you know?

Exactly.

Campaign donations will get thrown around no matter what. At the end of the day it'll be Republican vs. Democrat yet again, so no, Trump running doesn't hurt other Republican candidates. There aren't any good ones anyway. Carson, Rubio, Bush? LOLZ, bunch of clowns. Bush might actually be the most likely to get elected because he'll carry Florida, I'll give him that.

Actually, I think liberal media outlets are prepping the masses for Jeb to win the Repub primary because he is potentially the WEAKEST candidate because of his last name. My prediction is that the media will go easy on Jeb and attack other Repub candidates.

The very fact that the masses think Trump is a stupid candidate tells me he's exactly who we need. He's got balls, and he's successful. He made his fortune, went bankrupt, and built it up again. He's an anti-politician. Man for the job, IMO.
Yes. We have a country that is virtually bankrupt. Wouldn't a guy that knows how to bounce back from bankruptcy be good? Absolutely.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Danger said:
It's obvious that switching back and forth between the "normal" candidates has done nothing positive for this country.

Based on that alone I am willing to go with whoever the established media hates.

Seriously. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over but expecting different results. It should be ridiculously obvious by now that whichever candidates are pushed at us by the machine today will turnout just as awful as the previous one's pushed at us.
The media will send this unspoken message to right leaning votes:

"Even though Jeb is a RINO and not really what you want, you MUST vote for the guy WE say has to best chance to beat Hillary."

(When in reality, we want you to vote for the lightweight that the Dems can easily beat lol.)

Call this "The Romney Effect" if you will lol.

So yes, Danger is right. Forget who the media tells you can win. Pick the one that the media hates.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
Anyone that types about 'the masses', does so as an elitist.
I am far from an elitist, but I'm not apart of the masses.

Another thing is Hiliary will win this in the end, this country is up $hit creek, no president can turn this country around that's why rich people have already moved their business and homes overseas, they know the destruction that is coming and is already here.

If you want to know what will happen to America, just go back in history and research the fall of rome, it is a perfect parallel of what's going on today.

Last edited:

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know a lot about Trump and a few years back I didn't think I liked him. But after I read and heard the things he said over the past few years, I agree with much of it. He seems like a good candidate to me. And that the media dislikes him and tries to discredit is a bonus in my book. A business man that isn't on the PC and open borders and trade agenda is exactly what is needed.