does true love exist?

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i hope that her emotions never change. i mean i do act beta all the time but she still loves it. i only act alpha few times when she does something i don't like.
You're very young and younger women are generally more forgiving towards beta behaviours compared to their older counterparts

Make no mistake if you continue acting like a little b1tch as you both get older she will eventually punish you unless her value is substantially lower than your own

jhonny9546

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a misconception of what true love is.

If you are waiting for unconditional love, than sorry my man, that ship has sailed.

What is possible is revering, and respect. Feelings that a female exert towards male emanating masculine energy.

This post says it better. It's a long read, but it will help you clear your mind:

Original Source:
This is related to "Love is a rush of chemicals in your brain that make you feel good. These “highs” are nice to feel, but the reality will always hit you in the face. In the long run, she will gain weight, open her mouth, have some excuse not to have sex, and maybe seek the attention of another guy. Your job as a man is to decide if it is worth your time to manage her emotions to keep her from doing any of the things mentioned above. (in short, raising a daughter). No one is perfect, but you have to decide and take the risk if you are looking for companionship. The challenge is balancing your emotions while trying to become the best version of yourself. (being a father)"

Do we have more reference materials to learn from, how to see relationships as a "father", like those books of being a better parent and those for dogs?

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
It would be great if you started a post sharing any pointers you might have. I commend you for 18yrs. Thats impressive.
Sorry for the late reply. I was involved very intimately with the old MASForum 20 years ago and achieved PUG (pick up guru) status before I left the community to marry my wife. I apologize for bragging...the truth is my success was/is the result of plenty of failure (a divorce) and many years of hard work. I was blessed to know many of the greats (Mystery, Style, Juggler, Rollo Tomasi et al). I am also a PhD but most academic advice is terrible because it focusses on communication and not the females interest level. I do think Biological ASntropology, evolutionary psychology and related fields are good, however.

I have a YouTube channel I just started and also a book (that needs one more edit). I don't know, however, if I would violate forum rules by posting themup. Also...my YouTube videos need a little more cleaning up (I am brand new and not a big tech guy).

In my YouTube videos I am a big proponent of getting guys involved in the community. Moderators should know that if approved I would tell my viewers to join this forum for support. When I wrote my book I integrates material from Pook and Anti Dump.

I would be happy to provide links if forum rules are OK with doing so.

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
today was the first date(nothing sexual) and i was beta but she loved it. she playfully pulled my ears and slapped me several times but it was all playful

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Sorry for the late reply. I was involved very intimately with the old MASForum 20 years ago and achieved PUG (pick up guru) status before I left the community to marry my wife. I apologize for bragging...the truth is my success was/is the result of plenty of failure (a divorce) and many years of hard work. I was blessed to know many of the greats (Mystery, Style, Juggler, Rollo Tomasi et al). I am also a PhD but most academic advice is terrible because it focusses on communication and not the females interest level. I do think Biological ASntropology, evolutionary psychology and related fields are good, however.

I have a YouTube channel I just started and also a book (that needs one more edit). I don't know, however, if I would violate forum rules by posting themup. Also...my YouTube videos need a little more cleaning up (I am brand new and not a big tech guy).

In my YouTube videos I am a big proponent of getting guys involved in the community. Moderators should know that if approved I would tell my viewers to join this forum for support. When I wrote my book I integrates material from Pook and Anti Dump.

I would be happy to provide links if forum rules are OK with doing so.

• Advertising is not allowed. You may, however, post useful advice and include a link to your site in your signature file.

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
she playfully pulled my ears and slapped me several times but it was all playful
You have to make your move asap. Chick is giving you very clear IOIs - and screaming at you that she loves spanking.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
  • Advertising is not allowed. You may, however, post useful advice and include a link to your site in your signature file.

Thank you. My primary focus is upon helping other men. I will put a link to my YouTube channel in my signature. 20 years ago, when developing my own program, I was helped by Pook and Anti-Dump from this forum, so I want to give back.

Also, I push all my viewers to join the seduction and relationship community, so is out OK to mention this forum in my YouTube videos?

Mahmudul Hasan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to make your move asap. Chick is giving you very clear IOIs - and screaming at you that she loves spanking.
yeah she told me that she is desperate to kiss me but the only thing stopping her is the fear of going to hell for doing it before marriage.

Demarcon

Reaction score
They want you to believe in love. When you do the thing what they want you to do, they show you that you are a stupid.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. My primary focus is upon helping other men. I will put a link to my YouTube channel in my signature.
yeah she told me that she is desperate to kiss me but the only thing stopping her is the fear of going to hell for doing it before marriage.
I dated a very strict Muslim woman many years ago...I actually picked my wife over her (and it was a very tough choice). She was a virgin when I met her but turned out to be one of the sexiest gals I ever knew.

If this women really likes you she will let you escalate things very far, it is all about raising her interest level sufficiently. I strongly recommend you kiss this gal next date.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am also a PhD but most academic advice is terrible because it focusses on communication and not the females interest level.
Myron and Rollo had a discussion about this recently. Rollo mention that PUA Nick Krauser has said that PUAs have done far more about teaching men the true nature of women and how to interact with them than academia in the social sciences (primarily psychology).

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Myron and Rollo had a discussion about this recently. Rollo mention that PUA Nick Krauser has said that PUAs have done far more about teaching men the true nature of women and how to interact with them than academia in the social sciences (primarily psychology).

Absolutely, 100%. Tomassi was an influence on me many, many years ago. However, in the last 10 years there has been work in the fields of Evolutionary Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology, and Nueral Biology that FINALLY studies relationships from the perspective of brain differences. This is my claim in my book (It is published, but it still needs editing).

In the academic world, there was tremendous resistance to the FACT that male and female brains are different, but CAT scans, MRI's and other brain imaging has produced overwhelming evidence that the brains are, in fact, different. The resistance was political...if brains are different then one could be superior. Psychology is dominated by the far left so was unwilling recognize the difference. Science has proven that false (some posit there are more than 7 fundamental differences). In my book my claim is basic: There is white matter dominant, and grey matter dominant. Female brains evolved to be "process" oriented, and male brains are what I call "problem solution" oriented.

You MUST understand this basic difference if you want success with women. Much of the seduction community operates from such an understanding.

I actually have a Youtube video on this topic...but it is not very good, LOL. It was actually the first video I ever made and I don't get to my central point until a minute forty five in (OOPS). But, it does unpack the idea of male/female brain differences.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a muslim girl doing oral and anal to 'keep her virginity' for her future husband.
I wonder if her husband will notice her gaping anus.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the last 10 years there has been work in the fields of Evolutionary Biology, Evolutionary Anthropology, and Nueral Biology that FINALLY studies relationships from the perspective of brain differences. This is my claim in my book (It is published, but it still needs editing).
In the academic world, there was tremendous resistance to the FACT that male and female brains are different, but CAT scans, MRI's and other brain imaging has produced overwhelming evidence that the brains are, in fact, different. The resistance was political...if brains are different then one could be superior. Psychology is dominated by the far left so was unwilling recognize the difference. Science has proven that false (some posit there are more than 7 fundamental differences). In my book my claim is basic: There is white matter dominant, and grey matter dominant. Female brains evolved to be "process" oriented, and male brains are what I call "problem solution" oriented.
In academia, professors/researchers tend to have a leftist ideology. This is even true for hard science practitioners. It likely was not easy for left learning hard science practitioners in fields like biology and neurology to admit the finding of brain differences.

Social science researcher/professor types are even further to the left ideologically than those in the hard sciences.

In the podcast above, Myron and Rollo discuss that a psychological researcher with a more moderate or even somewhat right leaning viewpoint would have a difficult time staying employed in academia. This limits what this person could do within academic research. Research boards in the social sciences tend to have a lot of hardcore leftist-feminist types. These are Girl Boss types with advanced degrees.

You MUST understand this basic difference if you want success with women. Much of the seduction community operates from such an understanding.
The seduction community has a different perspective than academia. Well known field PUAs like Nick Krauser seek what works. When Roosh was active, most of his work was based on the scientific method + what works in field testing. Roosh earned a bachelor's degree in Microbiology and worked in a microbiologist capacity for 6 years before publishing "Bang" in 2007 and then becoming a full time seducer and seduction content creator.

I think even more blue pill types like John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus) have acknowledged brain differences. It isn't that controversial.

Rollo Tomassi wrote a great critique of John Gray and "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" in June 2005 on this forum. I've linked it below. More of Gray's audience was female, which is why I called it a common blue pill book of the 1990s-early 2000s in previous forum threads. Gray was popularized on the Oprah Winfrey TV talk show (original syndication airing dates 1986-2011) and Oprah's audience in those dates was heavily female.

Last edited:

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
In academia, professors/researchers tend to have a leftist ideology. This is even true for hard science practitioners. It likely was not easy for left learning hard science practitioners in fields like biology and neurology to admit the finding of brain differences.

Social science researcher/professor types are even further to the left ideologically than those in the hard sciences.

In the podcast above, Myron and Rollo discuss that a psychological researcher with a more moderate or even somewhat right leaning viewpoint would have a difficult time staying employed in academia. This limits what this person could do within academic research. Research boards in the social sciences tend to have a lot of hardcore leftist-feminist types. These are Girl Boss types with advanced degrees.

The seduction community has a different perspective than academia. Well known field PUAs like Nick Krauser seek what works. When Roosh was active, most of his work was based on the scientific method + what works in field testing. Roosh earned a bachelor's degree in Microbiology and worked in a microbiologist capacity for 6 years before publishing "Bang" in 2007 and then becoming a full time seducer and seduction content creator.

I think even more blue pill types like John Gray (Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus) have acknowledged brain differences. It isn't that controversial.

Rollo Tomassi wrote a great critique of John Gray and "Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus" in June 2005 on this forum. I've linked it below. More of Gray's audience was female, which is why I called it a common blue pill book of the 1990s-early 2000s in previous forum threads. Gray was popularized on the Oprah Winfrey TV talk show (original syndication airing dates 1986-2011) and Oprah's audience in those dates was heavily female.

Correct you are. I had to wait until I retired from teaching to write my book because I would have been run out on a rail had I not. One study found that 98% of psychologists holding a PhD had far left political leanings. Another found that it was 30 out of 31. In such an environment you put yourself at great risk if you recognize that there are differences between male and female brains. The fear is that if brains are different then male brains might be found to be superior. However that is not what I found.

Female brains evolved to be process oriented while male brains evolved to be problem solution oriented. One brain engaged in highly focused activities (like making weapons and hunting) while another had to handle a bunch of things at once. Ironically, I argue that the process oriented (female) brain is actually better suited for the modern world. The best emerging job markets are bureaucratic in nature and women are better suited (young women are often out-earning young men). For example, my wife manages medical facilities. She has to handle multiple conference calls, emails, yet can do so all at once while watching her favorite cooking show. I can't do that.

In regards to relationships, it is absolutely critical to understand how the process oriented female brain works. That is why theories from people like John Gray are absolute garbage. Gray got divorced during the time he was preparing/writing his most famous book (which I read and is NOT a path to relationship success). On the other hand I spent years formulating my program (based upon brain structure and the seduction community) and had several years of VERY successful dating. I was running a rotation of 3 very high quality women all pushing for marriage, then married the best one and 18 years later my marriage is phenomenal. She is much younger (still gets carded) is a very high earning boss type lady who still cooks for me every night and we still have romantic Wonderfull date nights (had sex until 4:30 AM last Saturday). She is beautiful and I am old and quite frankly ugly. I have more than 20 years of proven results. EVERYTHING is based upon the evolutionary design of the female brain. You have to discipline yourself to work within this construct.

I apologize for bragging, but must make my point: Traditional academia (although there has been some good brain based work in the last 10 years) will not get you far with women. Understanding how the female brain, and following the top people in the seduction community will.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Traditional academia (although there has been some good brain based work in the last 10 years) will not get you far with women. Understanding how the female brain, and following the top people in the seduction community will.
That was the point that Myron and Rollo made. PUA types like Nick Krauser have far more value than academic types like John Gray.

John Gottman (a famous relationship psychologist) has had some insights on predicting divorce. From what I know of Gottman's work, I doubt he's ever really delved into the early stages of dating and what makes for a good approach, good 1st/2nd date, and what leads to initial sex. Gottman might have ideas that could have value in LTRs but I have forgotten a lot of what I learned in some undergrad social science classes that I had at "Hot Girl U".

This thread below covers some of my mating marketplace experiences in college. I was equally focused on getting my penis wet as I was on my studies in undergrad. I had the first response in this thread after the initial poster.

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
That was the point that Myron and Rollo made. PUA types like Nick Krauser have far more value than academic types like John Gray.

John Gottman (a famous relationship psychologist) has had some insights on predicting divorce. From what I know of Gottman's work, I doubt he's ever really delved into the early stages of dating and what makes for a good approach, good 1st/2nd date, and what leads to initial sex. Gottman might have ideas that could have value in LTRs but I have forgotten a lot of what I learned in some undergrad social science classes that I had at "Hot Girl U".

This thread below covers some of my mating marketplace experiences in college. I was equally focused on getting my penis wet as I was on my studies in undergrad. I had the first response in this thread after the initial poster.

You mention Gottman!!! Gottman is the main guy I am referring to when I say that academia is finally recognizing brain differences between men and women. I have only read overviews of Gottman, not his full books so I don't know if his relationship advice is any good. Gottman DID claim that there are many differences between male/female brains, however. This is a radical departure from the academic norm.

I only read part of your posts on the college scene. I had tremendous success in college. I always had the hottest GF, and me and my 2 best friends always ran w/ a posse of beautiful women. However we usually did not meet them on campus we met them at parties. I was in Sacramento and San Francisco during this time. We would meet them at parties, but then move them into the club scene...a very high end scene in SF so these girls were absolutely blown away when we were taking them to huge parties/raves at places like the San Francisco museum of modern art.

Also, I eventually became a pretty big Ecstasy dealer so that also fueled my access to beautiful women. But like I said in my other post, eventually it all came crashing down around me. By the age of 25-26 I ended up all by myself in a shi$$y apartment drinking myself unconscious every night.

EDIT: I read some more of your post/s and saw that you, like me, had the most success is/at off campus parties. As noted I found the same. What I did....with great success, was then move these gals into the clubbing scene which they found incredible.

Last edited:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You mention Gottman!!! Gottman is the main guy I am referring to when I say that academia is finally recognizing brain differences between men and women. I have only read overviews of Gottman, not his full books so I don't know if his relationship advice is any good. Gottman DID claim that there are many differences between male/female brains, however. This is a radical departure from the academic norm.
By the early 2000s when I was in college, Gottman's work was discussed in various social science type classes. Gottman is now 81 years old and I believe he's retired. I only remember studying parts of his work in certain classes.

It's amazing that Gottman would do that from a psychological background instead of a neurological background.

Female brains evolved to be process oriented while male brains evolved to be problem solution oriented. One brain engaged in highly focused activities (like making weapons and hunting) while another had to handle a bunch of things at once. Ironically, I argue that the process oriented (female) brain is actually better suited for the modern world. The best emerging job markets are bureaucratic in nature and women are better suited (young women are often out-earning young men). For example, my wife manages medical facilities. She has to handle multiple conference calls, emails, yet can do so all at once while watching her favorite cooking show. I can't do that.
A lot of the evolution of white collar work has been to accommodate the increase in females in the workplace in the last 50-60 years.

A lot of the shift to more white collar work happened when factories and other industrial/skilled trades type jobs experienced a lot of layoffs and outsourcing during the 1970s-1980s.

The skilled trades have been starting to make a comeback as the USA graduated way too many 1980s-1990s born Millennials from college. There are now too many college graduates with the amount of jobs that are around that require a college educated. Since the 2008 recession, there has been the stereotype of the college educated Starbucks barista.

A lot of white collar work has gotten highly process oriented. Before women entered white collar, the white collar space was likely more problem solution oriented.

My brain is more problem solution oriented.

I read some more of your post/s and saw that you, like me, had the most success is/at off campus parties. As noted I found the same.
In college, my primary option for finding true love (or true love for a short period) was off campus parties. I was primarily seeking sex more than love, but I think I was conflating the two at the time. I did not join a fraternity despite considering it. Off campus parties were one of the best way at my college for non-fraternity and non-sorority people to find sex with each other.

It would have been better for me at that time to do more with extracurricular campus clubs. I probably could have found more substantial relationships with less effort and less alcohol consumption if I had focused on mating through participating in those.

Last edited:

Dr_jitsu

Don Juan
Reaction score
By the early 2000s when I was in college, Gottman's work was discussed in various social science type classes. Gottman is now 81 years old and I believe he's retired. I only remember studying parts of his work in certain classes.

It's amazing that Gottman would do that from a psychological background instead of a neurological background.

A lot of the evolution of white collar work has been to accommodate the increase in females in the workplace in the last 50-60 years.

A lot of the shift to more white collar work happened when factories and other industrial/skilled trades type jobs experienced a lot of layoffs and outsourcing during the 1970s-1980s.

The skilled trades have been starting to make a comeback as the USA graduated way too many 1980s-1990s born Millennials from college. There are now too many college graduates with the amount of jobs that are around that require a college educated. Since the 2008 recession, there has been the stereotype of the college educated Starbucks barista.

A lot of white collar work has gotten highly process oriented. Before women entered white collar, the white collar space was likely more problem solution oriented.

My brain is more problem solution oriented.

In college, my primary option for finding true love (or true love for a short period) was off campus parties. I was primarily seeking sex more than love, but I think I was conflating the two at the time. I did not join a fraternity despite considering it. Off campus parties were one of the best way at my college for non-fraternity and non-sorority people to find sex with each other.

It would have been better for me at that time to do more with extracurricular campus clubs. I probably could have found more substantial relationships with less effort and less alcohol consumption if I had focused on mating through participating in those.

You are most certainly sharp and, IMO, have an excellent understanding of seduction. You have been on this forum for 4 years, what are your goals?

At some point I would like very much to get feedback from you on some of my work.

I think an area where I am particularly strong (and also an area where this forum could be stronger) is going from PUA to someone who is in a really good relationship. This is me with my wife a few days ago: photo