Does this make me gay?

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am never ever attracted enough to become physically intimate with a person no matter how hot they are (unless Scarlet Johanson) unless there is some level of emotional connection.... like we are at least on the same wavelength. I don't know... I'm not attracted to girls who I find dumb, unintellectual, or unread.

Does this make me gay?
To be a man is just to plow through **** right?

Oh well. I guess I should just force myself to plow through **** until I find girls that are closer to my own intellectual level. (Not saying im a freaking genius or anything but most girls are uneducated, small minded, brain washed by MTV and sex and the city, ect )

Welll ... that is the negative side of things.

On the positive... I believe a DJ should take intellect into his judgment when selecting a mate. Since I am the prize.. (totally) then I should not care that I am not attracted to these small minded girls, thus really make me the prize.

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Now there are girls that I get this attraction to, but they are all older than me. (I am 19 and these girls are all 22+)

All in all, I just want some opinions.

And going back to the topic title.. I hear alot that guy's sexual enjoyment is purely physical while a woman's is purely emotional.

It seems that wanting women to be smart and on the same wavelength as me being AFC.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you aren't bisexual unless you fantasize about men to at least some extent.

Oldboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart girls need love too

Having standards doesn't make you gay. In fact (using DJ logic), since you are the prize, she's going to have to be pretty cool to get you. And YOU decide what's cool.

Being attracted to intelligent etc. women is great, in fact. Many guys are intimidated by this. Great sarging opportunity: go to a boho coffeehouse, and chat up the first girl you see reading Henry Miller. ;)

You should just make this part of your approach - declare that you love cultured women, and then have have fun watching them try to rise to the bar.

On the other hand, I had a roommate who was so picky about the women he dated (down to their f***ing SHOES) that he, in fact, dated no one. He claimed he had high standards, but in reality, he was using these "standards" as a way to keep himself from the anxieties of real-life dating. When he did meet someone he liked, he was so off his game that he scared them off in short order. He was always upset, because they were so "perfect" for each other. Well, they may have been "perfect" for him, but... :rolleyes:

Best,
Oldboy

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldboy said:
Having standards doesn't make you gay. In fact (using DJ logic), since you are the prize, she's going to have to be pretty cool to get you. And YOU decide what's cool.

Being attracted to intelligent etc. women is great, in fact. Many guys are intimidated by this. Great sarging opportunity: go to a boho coffeehouse, and chat up the first girl you see reading Henry Miller. ;)

You should just make this part of your approach - declare that you love cultured women, and then have have fun watching them try to rise to the bar.

On the other hand, I had a roommate who was so picky about the women he dated (down to their f***ing SHOES) that he, in fact, dated no one. He claimed he had high standards, but in reality, he was using these "standards" as a way to keep himself from the anxieties of real-life dating. When he did meet someone he liked, he was so off his game that he scared them off in short order. He was always upset, because they were so "perfect" for each other. Well, they may have been "perfect" for him, but... :rolleyes:

Best,
Oldboy
Thank you, this is very good advice with real life examples :)

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOlePappy said:
Does this make me gay?

It makes you FAGGING GAY! :nono:

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
It makes you FAGGING GAY! :nono:
How so?

Like seriously, I can't even have a normal conversation with most girls because they are so dumb or small minded (usually both)

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Brian from "Family Guy" ... that would be a good example of my problem.

I'm going to Memphis College of Art next in a year, and hopefully I will find girls more my type there.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOlePappy said:
How so?

Like seriously, I can't even have a normal conversation with most girls because they are so dumb or small minded (usually both)

All you have to do is look at women in a different angle. Treat women as kids and you will be at peace of mind.

Ps- You're FAGGING GAY!

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
All you have to do is look at women in a different angle. Treat women as kids and you will be at peace of mind.

Ps- You're FAGGING GAY!
I'm too damn old, too busy, to be spending time with kids. As a DJ (a prize) a am allowed a criteria of women that I will select from. I find that this helps out my game alot (I have girls trying to look at artwork with me and discuss that have no idea what they are talking about in attempt to impress me) but still... I am wondering if I am being too selective.

But you do have a good point about women as "kids." That is why I don't like these women, they are simply "kids." The women I am much more romantically interested (and romantically interested me and see me for the interesting, smart, witty person that I am) are all 22-26. Where I come into problems is the fact that many of these girls are married or engaged. Should I just plow dumb girls until I am 22-23+ and am surrounded by more mature women? Or what?

Does nobody else have a problem with dull/dumb/unintellectual/immature girls?

PS. And "PS You're FAGGING GAY" is the same sort of small minded high school immaturity that I am having a problem with.

piranha45

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
piranha45 said:
well Pops maybe he was just giving you his honest opinion on the matter, which obviously relates to your original query.

here dude u can rate urself:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kinsey_scale
Hahaha some funny stuff in the Kinsey Reports.

The topic title was meant to be taken less than seriously :)

But anyways... The Treat Women as kids article, I disagree with. Doesn't seem right to treat anyone as kids... well unless they are literally children.

Also, this goes back to being able to spend 10 minutes with a girl... I can't spend even less than 10 minutes with children so how am I supposed to date a girl where dates can be hours long?

Oldboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is a Boho Coffee house?
Boho. Short for "bohemian." "A person with artistic or literary interests who disregards conventional standards of behavior."

In other words, any coffeehouse that ain't Starbucks.

Warboss Alex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, it doesn't, it seperates you from the dross on this site who just want to get off.

You have sound morals and principles, and thus self-respect, dignity and a measure of self-worth, which will serve you well in all areas of your life. You are a gentleman and far, far from gay.

What do you call a girl who sleeps around with people she doesn't care about? A slut, who tends to be viewed with disdain (funny though most guys on this site just want to get laid, but call them man-*****s and they'd freak out). The same applies to us guys too.

Of course, there are intellectual sluts as well. But having an emotional connection with people you sleep with will make the sex far better, among other things.

I feel exactly the same as you do (only I wouldn't cheat on my wife, not with Scarlet Johansen or whoever), and wish I could take back my sexual experiences before my missus, because in hindsight I had NO emotional connection or feelings for anyone else except her.

In in fact applaud your view; stick with it and I promise you'll do well.

norwood

Reaction score
Nope, doesn't make you gay at all.

It simpy means you aren't just looking for a ****. I would say that I myself fall into this catagory somewhat. I do get attracted to hot women, but if I'm looking to get with her on any level, I'll be looking at her less asthetic qualities most of all. Not that looks are unimportant though.....

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOlePappy said:
To be a man is just to plow through **** right?
On the positive... I believe a DJ should take intellect into his judgment when selecting a mate. Since I am the prize.. (totally) then I should not care that I am not attracted to these small minded girls, thus really make me the prize.
To be a man is much more than anything women-related. The **** constitutes like a 100th part of the human body (that is, in my case.. in some cases there are these dudes that their **** is a 10th of their body :whistle:...)

To have more filters for the women to go through doesn't make you more of a man or a DJ, or less of one. It just means that you won't settle, and it's a good thing. Clearly, as you said, your goal isn't to get laid, but to get a woman with that connection thing etc, and that's very important. I'd advice (even if you didn't ask) for you to look for women in places that you frequent, like the library or theatre.. dunno.

You hurt my feelings with the highschool thing you know? :cry:

edit- you aren't a virgin are you? Because I've noticed many young guys excusing their sexual experience by going on about women being small minded... and meet them years later with the same thing. There's nothing wrong with getting sex from "small minded women". Now, a LTR, that's another boat.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
You .. like me.

but i' ... like you, i find myself ... attracted to ...u
Secret codes huh?

FAGGING GAY!