Does this make me gay?

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ Hahaha that was funny...

I have to agree with what I read in a previous post, most men have extraoridnarily high standards and aren't attracted to easy slvts because they are sexually inexperienced and deep down afraid of tappin that aaaaazzzzzz.

They disqualify every woman as 'not good enough' to kill two birds with one stone, they don't have to complete, THE ACT (cue dramatic theme music) and they still get to keep believing the BULL SHVIT that they are looking for the perfect girl when in reality they are juss lookin for a female who is sexually repressed and won't make them use the little stick in their pants...

Sex is OK, it won't hurt you.... well it does if she rides on top of you like a fvcking cowboy, that crap hurts my **** yo... seriously :(

-Cod3r

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
theres that, and theres also really stupid girls, for example

the ones that make really really stupid dirty jokes to bring attention to themselves.
the ones that laugh at everything to hide the fact that they cant think of anything to say in a conversation.
the ones that think they are hot.
attention *****s.

Cod3r

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^ ^ ^ And wats wrong with fvcking them ?? I'm sorry I just find it funny that most guys characterize girls as 'stupid' because they can't get them...

I used to think highschool girls wered dumb and stupid, but thats because I never got girls in highschool lol. Girls are girls, if ur lookin to get laid wats better than some attention driven 18 yro who thinks she's hot ?

-Cod3r

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
i didn't say there was anything wrong with ****ing them =P

but i'm still in high school, and chances are, you're not getting laid unless you get into a relation ship. which would be a lot of work just to get laid.

also, i wouldn't mention a girl who thinks shes hot if she really was hot.
i'm talkin about ugly girls who think they are hot just because they can show a little more skin than the girl to her right.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think that makes you gay. If you have a secret attraction to men they I would say yes. What you have described marks you as a individual with class and taste who will not settle for anything less.

grinder

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes!

That's not correct, their is one thing worse than being gay,...its trying to be an "intellectual" with women that you wish to fvck.

Even female Doctors and lawyers don't want to discuss philosophy or politics: they want you to pick on them, to grab them and spin them around and make them laugh.

Its a physical thing, only a gay tard would not see that.

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get this into your head, unless you take your penis and put it in another man you are not gay.

I can relate to a certain extent to you. I do have pretty high standards for ltr, but I don't give a rat's ass when I want to get my rocks off. And Satan knows that I've plowed through some real skanks.

And regarding the Kinsey scale. Anyone know where I can find the test? And also, how the hell can you be "Predominantly heterosexual, only incidentally homosexual" - Score of 1 on the Kinsey scale??? Is it like "ooops there I slipped my c*ck in a guy's arse.."??

T Money

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You're not gay you just don't care about pvssy as much as other guys do. But it's not like you WANT a penis in your @ss is it? If you do, then you're gay. If not, you're straight.

I would say while other guys are sarging at bars and clubs and bringing women home you could go over to Border's books or starbucks and chat it up with some girls there.

The Forms

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I love people who think they're super smart and superior to, "like, all the chicks I run into." I'm not necessarily talking about you in particular, but I meet people like this all the time and they're silly. They take themselves so seriously.

I'm sure I sound like a jerk here. But, in my defense, I had the exact same complaint when I was 19 too.

Just relax and take people for what they are. Plus, when you come off as that guy with all the "opinions" about all sorts of stuff, understand that's NOT a turn on at all. You just look like a know it all.

I've learned that MOST people are fairly intelligent, and pretty knowledgeable about SOMETHING. What you might not be seeing that's going on is these girls actually DO know things. They probably just aren't interested in knowing the things YOU are interested in knowing.

The average person you run into has a lot more going on upstairs than we tend to give them credit for. If you actually DO give them that credit and they can see that, you'd be amazed at how much that will make them open up to you and you can SEE how intelligent they are (or, the converse, which happens from time to time).

Just understand that no matter who you're talking to, boy or girl, you have to keep conversations light until they feel comfortable enough with you to start to venture out into more interesting waters.

So maybe THAT'S why everyone thinks everyone else is stupid? We define the whole person based on short exposure to them. Cause let's be honest, the first time you meet someone you spend most of the night talking about what the lamest super power you can think of is, or how awesome it would be if Strom Thurmond was your gaurdian angel.

BigOlePappy

Don Juan
Reaction score
SamePendo said:
edit- you aren't a virgin are you? Because I've noticed many young guys excusing their sexual experience by going on about women being small minded... and meet them years later with the same thing. There's nothing wrong with getting sex from "small minded women". Now, a LTR, that's another boat.
No I am not, but I have used it as an excuse a little bit. I'm starting to learn that I have had unrealistic standards. I will probably "treat women as kids" until
I am older and have access to more mature woman. Oh yeah, by the way that "treat women as kids article" helped me with a girl Sunday night. Soo yeahh...I'm always learning.. improving myself.. being a DJ.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigOlePappy said:
I will probably "treat women as kids" until
I am older and have access to more mature woman.
It doesn't get any better. But, you are probably gaming women of your age, maybe at 23 or something you'll find more . . . intellectual women. Ask the older guys here, if women get any "mature-er" . . . they don't.

I'd advice you to sarge your ass off. That will help the odds of finding a woman that fills your expectations, be them whatever they are today or tomorrow.

reza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes i fantasize about pretty guys and at some point i tought i must be bisexual at some level atleast, but then i can never see it becoming reality and i dont have any moral constrains on the issue . i love girls and i enjoy every inch of their body ! and i am not even confused about that . i just like to let my imagination flow in every direction that it wants to go to . how many people here would call me gay ? I think most people dont dare to let their imaginations flow freely cuase they r afraid they might find some suprises , perhaps burried underneath .

CS_whoamI?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you have to give up.

Some characters of GAY is great, they taking care of themselves very well. They are good in their gay-like profession (fashion&beaty)

Question is, don't you know if you are gay or not?

Is wearing chicken feather make you a chicken?