Does this make me gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
And the cycle repeats once again, you guys start acting like assh*les, and ruin my threads. I've tried to change coming back here, and I HAVE changed, but you people are still the same assh*les you were before. I know you guys are gay, but that doesn't mean you have to go around dissing straight people, it's almost as if you're jealous of my straightness. Truth be told, I haven't actually f*cked a girl yet, but I will eventually, and that's the difference between me and you, I'll EVENTUALLY get p*ssy, but you guys, nah, you're doomed to never see a ***** in your life. You might as well turn gay, because girls haven't got anything to offer you.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
You're right I am, I only wish I was secure in my sexuality as you....

You know if I was gay, I'd probably still get more 'p*ssy' than you.
You got me right there, I mean, I'm not going to lie, I've never gotten p*ssy before. But at least I will get ***** one day.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok. Lets all stop. Enough is enough. Close this thread. Take care or these inane types of post.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
Man, the nastiest thing ever happened tonight man, so I was searching YouTube for girls with nice asses, and I found this video with an ass that looked like a girls ass, but wasn't, and dude, I feel so f*cking g*y right now man. So I want to know, does this really make me gay dude? Seriously though dude, that's so f*cking nasty man, looks like a chicks ass, but it's a dudes. I don't think I'm gay for this, I mean the whole reason that I was attracted to it was because it looked like a girls ass. But yeah, does this make me gay dude? I am so f*cking traumitized by this man.
This post was lame the moment this was posted. Next time this is what you should do, go into a locker room, hopefully of some athletic team, maybe a football team, go to the biggest guy in there and say

"hey dude, you got fine looking penis, does that me gay?" After what happens I don't think you'll complain about few people on the internet making fun of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.