Does this make me gay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gay? no. Running on here everytime you have a slight problem e.g "postman touched me whilst handing me letters, am I touchable?" - makes you very annoying, but not gay.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to believe this isn't a troll post, but for the off chance that this guy is serious, I'll make a serious attempt to answer his question.

You're not gay. I've read that homosexuals have an EMOTIONAL attachment to the same sex; not just physical. So unless you started to have feelings for this guy's ass beyond the physical, I think you're safely heterosexual.

Now if you start to become obsessed with redecorating your apartment and start wearing lavender scented cologne, I might change my opinion.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
Shezz said:
FLAGGED: Troll

Sarge On...
Troll? Shut up, as if I would honestly waste my time typing this crap if I wasn't serious. Look, you might have nothing better to do but post on Sosuave all day, but that doesn't mean other people do.

proteinshake

Don Juan
Reaction score
omg u need to chill, u say your scared of being gay lol. dude no bodys gonna force u to be gay. you need to figure out why wrestling practice and group showers make you so uncomfortable and you need to be a f*cking man and make your own choices about who you want to be

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
Troll? Shut up, as if I would honestly waste my time typing this crap if I wasn't serious. Look, you might have nothing better to do but post on Sosuave all day, but that doesn't mean other people do.
You were banned already...ever wonder why? Shezz can actually get girls unlike someone. Stop talking so much sh*t.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i'll be honest, you're gay. even looking at another guy without his shirt on makes you gay.

and the ladies can tell, and they wont want your gay ass anymore.

unless you're in the locker room. then you can slap other guy's asses and its straight.

friggin' fruitcake...

I hate the people here now

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To quote Carlos Mencia
"If you think you might be gay then your gay . . .clap clap
If you think you might be gay then your gay . . . clap clap
If you think you might be gay then your really really gay
If you think you might be gay then your gay . . . clap clap"

Sung to the tune of "If your happy and you know it clap your hands"

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
This thread has officially become lame. And you know what? No, I'm not gay. I was looking up pictures of girls with hot asses, up comes a guy with a feminine ass, I jack to it thinking it was a GIRL. In the end, no I'm not guy, because my intentions at that time where straight, because I didn't know it was a guy.

You were banned already...ever wonder why? Shezz can actually get girls unlike someone. Stop talking so much sh*t.
Yeah, I was banned because you guys act like assh*les, and then make up lies to the moderators. And you wonder why I'm so defensive all the time, it's because you guys are liars. And who cares if Shezz can get girls? Girls are cool but I could name several things that I can do that Shezz can't touch. Bottom line, getting girls isn't going to get Shezz through life.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
Yeah, I was banned because you guys act like assh*les, and then make up lies to the moderators. And you wonder why I'm so defensive all the time, it's because you guys are liars. And who cares if Shezz can get girls? Girls are cool but I could name several things that I can do that Shezz can't touch. Bottom line, getting girls isn't going to get Shezz through life.
At least we're not gay.:moon:

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
At least we're not gay.:moon:
That's not your gay boyfriend says.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Why are you rolling your eyes elor? You're the one who told me.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
I never said my grammar was perfect. Still, it's better than your insults. If you're gonna resort to personal insults then fair enough, but you're obviously not secure enough to handle them yourself. Perhaps you should look up some of the threads on self-esteem.

And anyway, at least I'm not gay ;)
That's not what oakraiderz said. I didn't want to hear it man, but oakraiderz comes on the bus and starts talking about how you and him were having gay sex last night. Damnit! You guys need to keep that sh*t to yourselfs.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, can't you freaking take a joke man? Jesus, and you're the one calling me a child. But hey, what does it matter if you keep ranting on about how I'm gay, that doesn't make it true, and in the end, I'm still get more p*ssy than you. And I haven't even had sex before, so that says something. And no elor, your sister doesn't count, you sick f*ck.

Bvbidd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
Wow, can't you freaking take a joke man? Jesus, and you're the one calling me a child. But hey, what does it matter if you keep ranting on about how I'm gay, that doesn't make it true, and in the end, I'm still get more p*ssy than you.
Sure you do. :crackup:

dreamxhenry

Banned
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
Wow, can\'t you freaking take a joke man? Jesus, and you\'re the one calling me a child. But hey, what does it matter if you keep ranting on about how I\'m gay, that doesn\'t make it true, and in the end, I\'m still get more p*ssy than you.
Viper come down man,LOSE THE NEGATIVE ATTITUDE and i know you don\'t get puzzy because your in the same boat as me ;)

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeViper said:
That's not what oakraiderz said. I didn't want to hear it man, but oakraiderz comes on the bus and starts talking about how you and him were having gay sex last night. Damnit! You guys need to keep that sh*t to yourselfs.
Good joke coming from someone who enjoys transsexuals and rim jobs. :down: You've yet again managed to make a dumbass post, make dumbass remarks, insult people and you still think you havent done anything wrong...troll.

MikeViper

Banned
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Good joke coming from someone who enjoys transsexuals and rim jobs. :down: You've yet again managed to make a dumbass post, make dumbass remarks, insult people and you still think you havent done anything wrong...troll.
You seem to know a lot about me oakraiderz, is there something you haven't been telling me? Oh yeah, it's that you're full of crap. Man, I've got to f*cking stop reply to your stupid sh*t before it gets me in a bad mmod.

Status
Not open for further replies.