Does this guy fancy me(like me) or is he just using me for sex??

d!ckmojo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sassygirlie89 said:
I am starting to lose a SLIGHT interest in him because his lack of contact is driving him nuts. So if he is playing hard to get he is playing a very dangerous game with me. So heres to meeting a guy who doesn't send me mixed signals through lack of contact if this guy doesn't change his game :)
You don't realise it, but this is a fcking lie. You're lying to yourself, albeit unintentionally. But if you did meet a guy who didn't send you mixed signals, or should I say WHEN you meet a guy who doesn't send you mixed signals, he won't interest you very much.

Look, its a quirk of psychology, but something is only desirable if its just out of reach. Imagine you have a string, and you dangle it in front of a kitten, and jiggle it around just outside of its reach. The cat goes mental! It wants that string, it will chase that string around for nuts. But if you drop that string and let the cat have it, the cat will lose interest and go back to licking itself or whatever.

Its the same with you and guys: if a guy straight up was unambigously interested in you... meh. You without a shadow of a doubt wouldn't feel the same spark of excitement and attraction for him.

You need to accept that the reason you want this guy is precisely BECAUSE he doesn't initiate contact and ignores you for long periods and is playing hard to get. I know you don't want to accept it, but its the truth.

To another girl, this guy isn't even probably all that hot, but just because of the way he's treated you, your Interest Level in him sky-rocketed.

To the other guys on here, I don't think its appropriate to tell chicks to spin plates. Spinning plates is a male prerogative fellas, don't encourage her to be a skank.

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am actually starting to lose a slight interest in him because believe it or not I like guys who show a lot of interest in me and initiate the contact most of the time. It makes me feel special I guess. I really don't get this thing where if you show a lot of interest in someone they become bored of you easily. I don't think this is true if you actually like the person.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sassygirlie89 said:
I am actually starting to lose a slight interest in him because believe it or not I like guys who show a lot of interest in me and initiate the contact most of the time. It makes me feel special I guess. I really don't get this thing where if you show a lot of interest in someone they become bored of you easily. I don't think this is true if you actually like the person.
Of course this is how you feel. Nature dictates that man is the pursuer and that woman is the prey. She "lets" herself get caught when she is interested.

It is human nature to become bored of and to lose respect for that which is too easily obtainable. This is true of both genders. That's why a one night stand usually ends badly for the woman. All has been said and all has been done.

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I don't just rely on looks, a guy has to have a decent personality as well. The annoying thing is that the 2 times I was with this guy we did get on very well together. But maybe that was because he was getting sex at the end of the night I don't know.

Well I didn't go out this weekend because I am trying to save money lol. But I am going out this thursday night with my work buddies and we're going to a hot spot later that night so maybe I might meet someone there. I don't mind if I don't but maybe if I met a really nice guy there it would defo take my mind off this guy who I now see might actually be a complete and utter ******* :)

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I am definitely not going to message him first from now on.

But what if he decides to message me during the week and asks if I want to meet up for another night out with his friends and my friends which he did suggest but after his recent lack of contact maybe he was just saying that.

I know for a fact that I will be happy if he messages me first during the week only because I am a little bit gullible that way. I wish I could say to him you are a complete and utter a**hole for not contacting me in over a week so why should I meet up for another night out with you. But I am just too nice a person to do that.

But this might not happen at all and maybe it would be a good thing if it never happened. So I could meet a nice guy and not have sex with him on the first few dates and then I would know if he was interested in me or just the sex :)

P

perseverance

You could just ask him to get clarification on where things may or may not be heading.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do what every girl does, OP.
Enjoy a sexual "no strings" relationship with him for 6 weeks, have "the talk" (ie where is this relationship going?), watch him freak out and leave, then repeat the process until you find one who doesn't leave.

And your pic didn't work again....

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
Greasy Pig said:
Just do what every girl does, OP.
Enjoy a sexual "no strings" relationship with him for 6 weeks, have "the talk" (ie where is this relationship going?),
That is if he contacts me again because I sure am not! I am surprised that I even initiated conversations with him because I usually hate to initiate conversations with the guys that I am attracted to.

I dunno maybe me saying to him to drop me off at the end of the road so that my parents don't see me with him might have scared him off lol. Well to rephrase that, I told him that my parents don't know that I stayed with you last night because they don't believe in having sex straight away even though they know I am texting you.

Ah who cares lol that might not be the reason at all but it just crossed my mind anyway.

Oh is the pic not working again??!! Oh well that is the last pic I am sending anyway. I do not know why they are not working :)

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sassygirlie89 said:
I do not know why they are not working :)
such a ****tease lol. first one is not working because it has restricted access and second one points to your own computer which of course is not open to anyone else but you. either you are some damsel in computer distress (makes me wonder how you even manage to post here?) or you'r playing with wannabe DJs the good old game ...

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sassygirlie89 said:
Oh is the pic not working again??!! Oh well that is the last pic I am sending anyway. I do not know why they are not working :)
Just go to the facebook pic and change the privacy settings on it to 'public'.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont understand how a girl can come on a forum full of guys and ask for guy help. Answers are gonna be biased to what a guy would/should do in the situation

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let Sassy describe in great detail what the man she's interested in actually did, how he behaved, and then just do the same thing. Learn from it guys! hahaha Then you'll have some woman posting here about this "guy she really likes.". :p

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YOU are going to suffer the sweet misery and anticipation that comes with meeting a man you're sexually interested in and YOU are going to like it! That's what Nature says and no amount of talking to us about it is going to change it. Nature can be a b**ch sometimes, can't it?

flashpoint

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sassygirlie89 said:
Ammmm I don't mind like lol well if its bad feedback prob not lol :)
you dont mind or do you only want to hear what you want to hear?

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I said I don't mind so that means fire away.

But going by your "do you only want to hear what you want to hear", it doesn't sound like good feedback but anyway I don't mind every guy has their own opinion :)

P

perseverance

You seem like a decent looking girl, but the whole drink in one hand, cigarette in another hand look just turns me off. I bet it turns off a lot of other men as well.

sassygirlie89

Don Juan
Reaction score
perseverance said:
You seem like a decent looking girl, but the whole drink in one hand, cigarette in another hand look just turns me off. I bet it turns off a lot of other men as well.
You must think I must be some sort of alcoholic or something lol.

It was a night out and I was not holding a cigarette in my hand, I was on a bus.

But I do smoke but so does most other people lol :)