Does "No Contact" really work?

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Exactly MNIN, look how easy that was. Why do you want to lock yourself up with the first pvssy that gives you a sniff? If it was that easy, why wouldn't you want to experience more of that? Don't you like pvssy? Don't you want to bang lots of women? Why are you trying to tie yourself down already?

You should be out there dating multiple women, then if you keep doing things right, one of them will be compatible with you and want to tie you down and go into a LTR. But right now, you don't even know this women, you've only gone on 1 date with her.

For all you know she can be a slvt or a psycho, but yet here you are building her up in your mind putting her on a pedastool.

Do you see what your doing? Have you read the bible? I think you need to reread it.
Because I've been dating women all my life and I never met one like last night.

Even in high school and college I never got a hottie like her. Maybe once, but she was already divorced and you know how that goes.

That sums it up, just being honest.

If I shagged the coffee girl from this morning I wouldn't even be posting about her.

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
Because I've been dating women all my life and I never met one like last night.

Even in high school and college I never got a hottie like her. Maybe once, but she was already divorced and you know how that goes.

That sums it up, just being honest.

If I shagged the coffee girl from this morning I wouldn't even be posting about her.
Maybe you should tell her that then?

Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
Maybe you should tell her that then?
Yeah maybe I will if I ever talk to her again. The ball is in her court to contact me now.

Reaction score
My damn watch is still missing it's only a hundred dollar watch but I looked around and it's gone. Maybe I misplaced it being drunk but I can't help but wonder.... You think she could have swiped it?

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
No doubt...the biggest AFC in sosuave.

Answer the damn question you prick.

It was just a ONS stand I'm sure, the B1tch got my watch.

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
GREATEST AFC of all time.
When is the last time you banged a 21 yr old hottie? That's right, go crawl back to your thick thighed girlfriend. I could get one of those too.

PxDx

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
When is the last time you banged a 21 yr old hottie? That's right, go crawl back to your thick thighed girlfriend. I could get one of those too.
Obsessed much?

Reaction score
OK guys she just texted me back and it's looking good. Not bad timing either it's getting ugly in here.

"I've been busy sorry I didnt get back to you.. I had an awesome time I will call you tomorrow talk to you soon"

Sounds good to me :yes:

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!

Reaction score
Latinoman said:
Afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!afc! Afc! Afc!

Whatever man I got my text and I'm happy. Peace and love to you.

Reaction score
Now she's texting me again .. I'm signing off of here for awhile I need a damn break.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have much love for this thread.

But it needs to stop. Stop the madness.

I think I've made pvssy much more complicated in my mind than it is.

Reaction score
She just asked me if I work tomorrow and I said "I have an ass modeling gig tomorrow but I get off early"

LOL

Reaction score
And now she just replied asking ME out for a drink tomorrow.

Damn all this worrying for nothing. You see if I NEVER called she probably wouldn't have contacted me AT ALL!

I guess I'm on my own from here. It's been a fun ride sosuave thanks for everything!!!! I think I "get it" I just need to stop drinking and control my emotions better.

I will still post updates but I need to stop reset is correct.

Reaction score
As for my watch I'm sure I just misplaced it.. I really hope that is the case.

But this all seems too good to be true and something has to give....

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok so I've only read this past 2 pages but marriage?? You don't' know this girl for more then a few weeks right? That'll send her running.. or even worse if she agreed she'd then own you. As I see it you are setting yourself up for some serious pain. Just because a chick fuzks you better then you've ever been fuzked before doesn't mean their aren't others that will also do the same (and YES I've gone through a very similar situation to yours only two weeks ago here.).

I say this because I've had similar thoughts as yours (minus the marrying) two weeks ago myself.. I fell temporarily into that onitis trap. However I soon realized my err and what I need to do to fix said problem from happening again. Start seeing several women at a time.. Improve myself so I can accelerate my dates/fcloses till I find other cool girls like her who also have a libido like mine.. seeing as I'm not willing to relinquish control/power of my life to the whims of a woman, thats the only logical option I see and I sincerely recommend the same to you.

Protect yourself.. don't put all your eggs in one basket.

Reaction score
I NEVER said anything about marriage. She is a quality plate that I want to keep around. I'll take a look at your thread later, thanks.

The woman I had coffee date with this morning said the marriage word 4 times. I didn't like that at all.

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I have no idea. If she is interested she will contact me but I'm done contacting her for now. And i've made it pretty clear that I am interested in more from this girl but what do you want me to do call her and leave that info on her voicemail? Maybe I should ask her to marry me, it might work.
Was that meant to be funny?