Does it get better after 30?

L B

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aye...what's going on in this once wonderful quality thread? Keep the flaming and trolling to yourself and don't ruin this thread.

MODS: Please do some age checks here. Remove posters without proper age.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys why are you really taking her seriously? DieHard kindly warned us for this ...

As our sage elder Jophil would put it: You cannot argue with women of this kind, because 1) they are irrational
2) and they are unaccountable

I didn't even waste my valuable time to read her juvenile tirades..

VictorK

Don Juan
Reaction score
I turned 30 this year and just ended a 4yr LTR three months ago. As I try to get back into the game reading this thread did lift up my spirits. From self restorspection I do know that I am more certain of what I want and what I will tolerate at this age. I am so thankful that I took care of myself during my relationship and didn't get complacent and let myself go. I'm focusing on girls in the mid 20s right now...just need to get myself out there and be at the right places to meet them.

kebman

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 33 and I think it has become a lot harder, to the point that I've given up going to bars and clubs entirely. For some reason I have dated a few incredibly high quality girls, both in terms of looks and personality, so when club gaming only gave me SNL's with really ugly-bugly girls, I stopped in dismay. This despite I the fact that I train now, and have better style than ever. The club scene must be the most superficial thing I've ever experienced, and I just can't stand another below standards girl.

But meeting new women any other way, and for dating, seems at best arbitrary. There are too many things that have to be perfect, and even though some women give me attention, I can't be bothered to date a girl that I'm not attracted to. Also, knowing the quality of women I've had, I'd rather be perpetually single than lowering my standards. So in many ways I've given up women entirely. (Well, except for this oneitis girl I met again recently, wich really don't get my hopes up a hell of a lot either... I had just gotten totaly happy being a complete monk until she came back.)

I completely hate wasting time on dating sites, sending messages back and forth, and hoping to get something back from those nice looking ones, while hoping to meet those semi-nice looking ones that do hook, only to end up wasting a whole lot of time with women who only want to chat. Actually dating sites may be even more superficial than even clubs, as women make stone cold selection by looks first, and only then read the text if the picture is perfect, and then whatever you write. So compared to going out, that is even more disheartening, thus leading me to give up women almost completely.

The really nice looking girls I have gotten into some kind of relationships with, I've met places like on the street, or trough friends, but most girls I meet trough social circle are either ugly or too old (I can't stand women over 30). Also the last girl I met trough my lates FB and ended in bed with, was a total headcase.

The girl I've had the longes relationship with the last two years, my longest standing FB, is actually the one who bought the last appartment I lived in. When I went back to fix something for her, we instead ended in bed. (She's real cute, but she's met another guy now.) It's so arbitrary that I don't feel it's something I can make a system for (I don't want to perpetually be on the lookout for a better appartment just to get women, do I), so again this has lead me to give the whole thing up completely.

Even dating often waste time. Either they complain that I escalate too fast and that I only want to use them for sex, but when I slow down, I end up getting into these long winded seanses with women who either want to wait forever to have sex, or just want to be friends, like the oneitis. So I guess even the dating scene is not for me.

FML

Still, I've found things that occationally seem to work while out, but not as much as before. Whenever I get the chance I do it. Also I'm quite direct, and quick to escalate. Usually this cuts trough the bull**** fast, stopping me from wasting time. But every once in a while a timewaster, like that oneitis, sneaks in... So finding that awesome girl who's truly into me just seems like too much work. Better to just be a happy monk and become a great artist or whatever.