Does it get better after 30?

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fuglydude said:
Personally for me I'll be competing in my first BB show when I'm 30, and can't wait to be in that kind of shape. Game, PUA techniques all that other crap that guys on here obsess about don't mean shiit if you're a good looking guy with an elite physique who's socially/sexually aware. I've seen tons of my buddies in their 30s load out hot young girls like its nothing, all based purely on looks, sexuality and status.
First of all, congrats to you buddy. Glad to hear your doing well. Good luck on that first BB competition too. Definitely post updated on how you do.

So lets talk a little about being 30 and women. if i had to sum it up in a word: awesome. Since hitting my stride and landing a career I want, my mood has been on a constant upswing and the women have been plentiful. I won't pretend all lays are perfect, but some are good some are not. All in all, I am talking to 7 chicks right now - a few I have been with some I have not. The ages are anywhere from older than I am to a young chick born in 1990. I have no intention of getting a girlfriend for some time. A post about this will likely surface, but thats something to be done later.

What would attribute to this success? I think a lot of it has to do that im in good shape. The other part is good conversation. I go right up to groups, random girls and make ballsy moves. One of the seven chicks i mentioned above was a random approach on the street. No special game or anything involved - just went up and did it. She appreciated that boldness.

Despite the success, i think there is a lot more work at 30 that needs to be done aesthetically, professionally, and with women. As one gets better, one realizes that this growth can continue and that to become elite ( as fugly said) requires even more effort than one has put in to date. As far as I am concerned, 30 is really the starting point for the path to true success. I am still not happy at my venture failure, nor where I am financially, and still want yet hotter women. These factors become intertwined and will be improved upon in the next 5 to 10 years.

vatoloco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lexington said:
Does it get better after 30?
Depends. If you've improved, yep. It's fucking awesome, let me tell you. If you haven't improved, then... not really.

John_Taylor

Don Juan
Reaction score
While I might get in trouble for this, I feel this thread should be "stickied" to the top.

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
John_Taylor said:
While I might get in trouble for this, I feel this thread should be "stickied" to the top.

Since your post will probably disappear soon since you don't have your age in your profile, I'll second that.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
squirrels said:
I dunno...I don't consider a girl who refuses to give it up as the definition of "decent". I consider a "decent" girl to be a girl I want to hang out with even when I'm NOT horny.

It's kind of sad...on the first date, a lot of girls seem like they COULD fit the bill. By the second or third, once I've already hit it, I start REALLY considering whether she's "the one" material, and I just don't find many who I can say, "YES, I would like hanging out with her!"
"once I've already hit it..." yes, Then I begin to See that she is not entirely what I want. I really haven't found but One in alll of last year and this year that I'd want long term and she was 18. I find at least 2-3 flaws in the ones I've fvcked, to where I'd say, "I'd fvck her again, but I'd never do it binding or exclusive long-term and Certainly not under marriage (this is basically due to the fact that her Attitude wasn't up to par for me before or after the sex - during the sex there usually are glimpses of the attitude that would be required of a woman non-stop in a long-term relationship with me)."

I've had women worship me. They are almost Always the ones I don't want. They ask my friends to ask me to call them. Heck, they'll even confront me and ask me to call them. I usually do all the initial calling/pursuing of the ones I think I might want, UNTIL I actually end up banging them and seeing her goods, then I step back, analyze the situation or the girl, and decide that she is Not the one for me long-term.

Fvcking them is where the realization hits me flat in the face that while she's an amazing woman, she's just not for me, just not my type.

Like I said, Only one last year would I have and to hold for a good great while (maybe not the rest of my life, but until her looks fade which Will happen sooner than mine will). She was Russian, no more than 5 foot, 18 yrs old, and cute as fvck, and tight as fvck, but it's Very hard to have one like that stick with you. I truly got lucky and fvcked her twice over 3 months all the while fvcking several different women of course (I'm not gonna wait for Her). But she was the one I'd marry. God damn her eyes were soo beautiful and she made me better looking and feel younger. Unbelievable breasts - God - I could hold on to those for the rest of my life and not need food or water - I'd just die there holding them. I never got to see her unshaved pvssy, and her body was kinda munchkinish, but overall I'd marry that one because she hadn't been with hardly any guys before I'd imagine. I had to teach her or coax her into new things sexually breaking her out of her shell so to speak. It was very difficult to get her to do things, but by the second time I fvcked her she took some initiative, but we ended in a huge argument with her throwing things at me - feisty little Russian. I haven't called her since and probably never will. I've fvcked one of her friends since, wait a second, I fvcked one of her friends (from Texas) Before I fvcked her the 2nd time, so, no I haven't had Any contact with her since November.

Like I said, I was lucky to have had sex with her because of my age. Most other girls are damaged goods past 22.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
Most other girls are damaged goods past 22.
especially in the West ...

I just came back from Turkey where I closed a 26 year old who told me she hadn't slept with someone for the past three years. Indeed, she wasn't the best lay and she was way too immature [sexually] for her age.

Zarky would protest and call her a domestic cat, but the point is I prefer this cute local chick to a Western 26 year old who fvcked 26 different swinging d!cks in her lifetime while playing the innocent victim, sincerely believing she deserves all the best things in life, including a rich husband ..

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
especially in the West ...

I just came back from Turkey where I closed a 26 year old who told me she hadn't slept with someone for the past three years. Indeed, she wasn't the best lay and she was way too immature [sexually] for her age.

Zarky would protest and call her a domestic cat, but the point is I prefer this cute local chick to a Western 26 year old who fvcked 26 different swinging d!cks in her lifetime while playing the innocent victim, sincerely believing she deserves all the best things in life, including a rich husband ..
Once the "cool guys" brigade will realise what you just wrote they will all come here and call you insecure or question your manlyness because you dared to say that a woman past is actually an item you take in consideration.

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro a womans history is always a dealmaker or breaker for me, if there are huge character flaws in a chick from before meeting me then I know for sure she will always have those flaws.

Society today has told woman that their flaws are nothing major and that we as men should put up with all their issues and mistakes and problems etc. Very rarely have I seen a woman "change" her ways and even then I keep my plates spinning :)

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Hey I'd never begrudge a man for getting poon of any kind. The only thing I don't like is inexperienced guys buying the BS that all American women are awful and all foreign women are awesome.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen. I had to write this after reading some of the posts here.  It seems some of you have fvcked yourselves into a complete state of utter sexual nihilism.

Take the charmingly named Poonani Maker for instance. It seems at the ripe old age of 35 he's fvcked so many women and teenage girls that he's become emotionally desensitized.  

These are some of the reasons he gave for wanting to marry an 18 year old Russian girl:

She was  no more than 5 foot... and cute as fvck, and tight as fvck... I truly got lucky and fvcked her twice over 3 months all the while fvcking several different women of course (I'm not gonna wait for Her). But she was the one I'd marry...Unbelievable breasts ...her body was kinda munchkinish, but overall I'd marry that one because she hadn't been with hardly any guys...Most other girls are damaged goods past 22.

What a charmer.   

He was right when he said he was lucky to get that 18 year old. Notice how she skedaddled after only a three months. She was savvy enough to know he was a total cold hearted creepy loser.

Even the way Poonani Maker writes gives me the heebie jeebies

And then there's Sterlok. Well there's no pleasing him. First he moans about a woman because she hasn't had enough men to make her a satisfactory lay. Then he moans about women who've had too many lays. Make your mind up love. 

Did it ever cross Sterlok's mind that the Turkish woman might have thought he wasn't such a great lay either? Just because you poke a lot of bint doesn't necessarily mean you're going to be a champion fvck.  

Oh, and here are two questions to the board in general.  What in your opinion is a good lay? And how many sexual partners is a women allowed before she becomes a slvt.

I know some of the answers will highlight -just like we women- sometimes you men don't know what the fvck you're talking about.

Sorry to rant on, but the posts by Poonani Maker and Sterlok were a step too far into the uber saddo world of the ungrateful old misogynist.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ strelok

I apologise. I wasn't you who made that stupid comment about the Turkish woman. It was a **** called Boilermaker

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, please don't make the mistake of replying and arguing with this new female member called At a loss :nono:

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
@ strelok

I apologise. I wasn't you who made that stupid comment about the Turkish woman. It was a **** called Boilermaker
No need for apologies, he's right and I even gave him rep recently.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
He was right when he said he was lucky to get that 18 year old. Notice how she skedaddled after only a three months. She was savvy enough to know he was a total cold hearted creepy loser.
Hey Mrs. Communist, the "I know what I need, AND I know what You need...it's for your own good" imperialist b!tch, I never claimed to be a saint. Last I heard/saw, the now 19 yr old Russian beaut was hooked on heroin. One thing I forgot that I didn't like about her was that she smoked, so I guess I wouldn't marry her either. She's not as attractive (skinnier) as she once was when I'd had her. She kinda went downhill or to damaged goods fast. She should have stuck with me (not a Capt. Save-a-hoe). Her hitting me and throwing stuff at me the last time I was with her was just her confused love for me I think. I was the good guy in her life. She was a total doh-doh bird, and totally absorbed all the bullsh!t other guys had told her about herself. She had no rudder, could not think for herself. I loved her cuteness then, but she's too far gone now. Her choice, not mine. She was Hell-bent on being a Hell chick. You can't reason with a mind-controlled chick like that. She was also bisexual. She went with an older substantially wealthier and sure as Hell uglier guy (I'm not ugly, look 29) than me eventually. Her decision, and I really don't give a sh!t.

That was one I'd wanted a little while longer, but I'd forgotten that she smoked which is a turn-off (don't particularly like the taste of smoke when kissing) long-term for me. Plus she was extremely moody (would change directions in a heartbeat just out of the blue, even in the middle of sex), but I'd attributed that to her youth, thought she'd mature if she spent enough time with Me. I think that I can speak for all guys when I say that, I like young women because I can mold them to how I like them.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ ponaani maker 

I believe the comment below is yours 

...I think that I can speak for all guys when I say that, I like young women because I can mold them to how I like them..

Well, obiviously that wasn't the case with your little Russian, heroin addicted bi-sexual doll.

You know, of all the posts I've read on this site. Yours are by far the creepiest.  Most of the men in this site are hurt, some angry, some naive, a few pretty together and happy with their lives  and a  few who are deluded.

But you. You mister. The way write about  women. It actually makes my skin crawl. And that rarely happens.  There is something very, very off and very, very  dark about you.

I think you are in desparate need of some professional help, before you get yourself into some really serious trouble.  

The most frightening thing is, I believe you really don't think you need it.

You do.

I am NOT joking. Go  talk to some kind of therapist, and like yesterday. 

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
@ ponaani maker 

I believe the comment below is yours 

...I think that I can speak for all guys when I say that, I like young women because I can mold them to how I like them..

Well, obiviously that wasn't the case with your little Russian, heroin addicted bi-sexual doll.

You know, of all the posts I've read on this site. Yours are by far the creepiest.  Most of the men in this site are hurt, some angry, some naive, a few pretty together and happy with their lives  and a  few who are deluded.

But you. You mister. The way write about  women. It actually makes my skin crawl. And that rarely happens.  There is something very, very off and very, very  dark about you.

I think you are in desparate need of some professional help, before you get yourself into some really serious trouble.  

The most frightening thing is, I believe you really don't think you need it.

You do.

I am NOT joking. Go  talk to some kind of therapist, and like yesterday. 
Apart some ad hominem* to poonani what exactly do you add to this conversation?

The invitation to see a professional when someone disagree with your moral isnt newer than a doctor playing golf or an housewife flirting with the pool guy.

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

typical

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She picks only the short and simple comments to attack anything which has any substance or is above her level of thinking or too analytical she doesn't even comment on.

All I can see from her various posts is her "I am right you are wrong" mentality.
If we have a different view on life she attacks the idea saying we are "sick" and need help.

If you haven't worked out by now there are very many men here all at different places in their lives all with very different outlooks on life and dating women.

Just because we don't agree with "your way" does not make it wrong it's just different.

You say that all women want a honest caring decent loving guy who will care about them, funny thing is as soon as you display any notion of "caring" or shall I say "caring too much" many women seem to loose interest in a guy.

Why can a guy like me good body good education good everything (and if you read my post in the other thread) a badboy as a young teen still easily pull women (from all walks of life) with the usual badboy routine yet after a few months I get fed up with their issues or they decide to sh!t test me which I plain won't put up with.

And before you say I'm dating ther wrong type of women trust me I've dated strippers to high level managers, good girls and bad girls and they all respond to the same basic masculine cues and none of them would I ever marry or even think about having children with, way too many issues to deal with.

You can't explain that but guess what I can. I'll let you have a stab at it and then I'll explain it too you :)

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At a loss said:
@ ponaani maker 
Yours are by far the creepiest.
In your Opinion, I am a "Creeper." You're just saying that cause I'm a MAN. Anti-Creeper is code-word for anti-MAN.

At a loss

Don Juan
Reaction score
@ Typical

...She picks only the short and simple comments to attack anything which has any substance or is above her level of thinking or too analytical she doesn't even comment on...

If you've read the posts I've replied to, you're completely wrong.

...All I can see from her various posts is her "I am right you are wrong" mentality...

Again compeletly. Once again, if you've really read my posts you will see on quite a few occasions I've agreed with comments made on this site.

...If we have a different view on life she attacks the idea saying we are "sick" and need help....

And once again incorrect. I've only described Poonaani Maker's comments as creepy, because basically in regards to his relationship with a Russian teenager they are. But if you want to take the stance of all boys sticking together, no matter how sick one of the boys may be, well that's completely your prerogative.

But after reading Poonaani Maker's post. Call me old fashioned, but I for one found the notion of a 35 year old man, chasing after a heroin addicted, emotionally disturbed teenage immigrant extremely disturbing.

As for Poonaani Maker
In your Opinion, I am a "Creeper." You're just saying that cause I'm a MAN. Anti-Creeper is code-word for anti-MAN.

I am not anti-men. But I anti-really really creepy men like you.