Does a Woman Know

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When she is on her period?

There are two people here advocating that a young man should apoligize for throwing a girl out of his house, because she knowingly let him eat her out when she was on her period. She shouldbe apologizing to him, not the other way around!

Why are people like this allowed to give advice to the younger D'J's that they know is harmful?

Every women I have been with knows when she is on; are about to be on her period!

What have been others experince.

Please no comments from Avon or Wyldfire I already know what she think. :down:

Sayno'

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
i been screwing a girl on her period this week and h*ll, it's ok because she's extra horny and i just got over the smell.....

no way would i eat a girl out on the rag dude, that's sick. I'd kick her *ss out too, girls know when it's getting close...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your penis started leaking blood would you know?

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ha, ha, ha

Good point.

Thanks'

Sayno

Good_ol_boy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually, a woman will know when she "should" be starting! However for you sensitive souls, sometimes a woman will be “surprised” (and will only realize it when she feels wetness) if she starts a day or two early. We are not talking perfectly timed machines here, but human beings! I have run into this on a couple of occasions.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SAYNO,

What are you trying to do, get that middle age woman to start flaming on this post also?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If a girl isn't wearing a tampon when she goes out to a bar and then goes home with a guy, then NO, she doesn't know she's got her period.

Interesting how some guy who has never even HAD a period is so sure he knows whether or not a girl knows when she first gets hers.

Ars Amoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just how many women out there in the ReAL WORLD do you guys think like being in the situation of having a guy eat her and finding out she started singin ragtime? Most, if not all, would be mortified to put it mildly. Ok guys its far from a pleasant thought to have it happen to you :down: but hey don't kick the girl out or abuse her its nature what the hell is she supposed to do. If your really a mature man, and this is only my opinion of course, then this is where you try and laugh it off or whatever, put her at her ease, or in simple terms DONT BE AN ******* ABOUT IT! you never know it might pay big dividends later on,...;)

h2o

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ars Amoris
Just how many women out there in the ReAL WORLD do you guys think like being in the situation of having a guy eat her and finding out she started singin ragtime? Most, if not all, would be mortified to put it mildly. Ok guys its far from a pleasant thought to have it happen to you :down: but hey don't kick the girl out or abuse her its nature what the hell is she supposed to do. If your really a mature man, and this is only my opinion of course, then this is where you try and laugh it off or whatever, put her at her ease, or in simple terms DONT BE AN ******* ABOUT IT! you never know it might pay big dividends later on,...;)
i'm not old enough to normally post in this forum...and i won't at all after this anyway...until i am old enough. but i just noticed this thread...

...anyway, dude, Ar-whatever-your-name is, whoa man...you got some reading to do...sh*t, laugh it off and not kick her out? are you seriously kidding me? hey, humor me and say that was a joke, because you sound like you kiss girls' asses 24/7 ...i just must not be as "mature of a man" as you are...excuse me for posting a response to you, mr. know-it-all ...try writing that after spitting pvssy blood out of your mouth

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here:

Lost in translation said it best:

h2o why you listening to the people who say she didn't know ?

why did you bow down and apologise when you did nothing wrong ?

you know in your heart if she knew or not

you were there

you saw her reaction

you KNOW you didn't owe her an apology for kicking her out

you let these people sway you ?

my fellow Don Juan WHY !!!!!!!!!!

lets look at the situation

Quote : Wyldfire
As a woman, I assure you...she didn't do this on purpose.

Wyldfire said this right. now is it possible for her to 100% know ?

she can maybe think that she would never do this to a man

or her friends would never do this to a man

AFTER ALL NONE OF THEM KNOW WHEN THEY GET THEIR PERIODS

right ?

let me school you. there are women who have killed their own children in this world.

i have seen women do some cold hearted $hit.

i have seen women do CRAZY $HIT

they get to stage where they don't care

just like a MAN who doesn't care any more

nothing to lose. don't care about anybody.

IS THAT POSSIBLE ?

their argument is " common sense " well common sense says it's possible

Wyldfire can say UNLIKELY but not impossible

she doesn't know the young $lut you picked up from the club

Wlyfire you ever f*cked 6 guys in a row ?

you ever let a man f*ck your daughter for $20 ?

you ever got on drugs and not gone home for 2 or 3 days and stayed in the same clothes up in the clubs f*cking dudes ?

you tell me you know these young women today and what SOME of them are capable of ?

*****i know the young men today can be just as bad******

but h2o did the right thing.

he stood up for himself.

did she know ? h2o is the best judge of that since he was there.

oh and for the record a chick did this to a friend of mine and she knew and admitted she knew and he got up feeling all wet and turned the light on to find himself covered in blood

the chick had to buy a new matress as it was at a party and they went into a bedroom and it wasn't his house. my friend ran through the house naked infront of 100 people screaming and freaking out because he was covered in blood lol.

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
GayBlo, I don't know why you keep addressing me in your posts. I think you are an idiot radical troll who never has anything worthwhile to offer this forum. In fact, all you ever do is whine, complain and cry. That's not the behavior of a man and it is NOT behavior consistent with what the guys on this site are trying to attain. All you want to do is try to convince the young men here that anything with tits is out to hurt them and do wrong by them. You genuinely believe that a girl purposely went out all night while bleeding without wearing a tampon and then lured poor, entirely innocent h2o into going down on her so he'd get blood in his mouth and kiss her so it would get in her mouth too.

Anyone who honestly thinks that was intentional is an idiot...end of discussion.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she probally started and didnt realise it yet because she had not been to the bathroom since before the period started.

calm down, things happen, thats life.

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, cool with me. I believe at some point she had to know, but i'm willing to let it go!

Sayno'

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
banging a chic on her period is gross.

most chics freshen up before sex, and i assume if they are close to that time of the month they do some checking ot make sure their period hasn't started.

its more mortifying for the chic than for the guy i woudl assume. its just gross for the guy.

before sex you should always make sure you're body is clean. that means your crotch, your ass, your pits, wherever.

once the sweat gets going the last thing you want to smell is stinking pits or ass fumes filling the room.

J

Ars Amoris

Don Juan
Reaction score
h2o love to post a full reply to you mate but I think I've got some paint to watch drying somewhere,................

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
GayBlo, I don't know why you keep addressing me in your posts. I think you are an idiot radical troll who never has anything worthwhile to offer this forum. In fact, all you ever do is whine, complain and cry. That's not the behavior of a man and it is NOT behavior consistent with what the guys on this site are trying to attain. All you want to do is try to convince the young men here that anything with tits is out to hurt them and do wrong by them. You genuinely believe that a girl purposely went out all night while bleeding without wearing a tampon and then lured poor, entirely innocent h2o into going down on her so he'd get blood in his mouth and kiss her so it would get in her mouth too.

Anyone who honestly thinks that was intentional is an idiot...end of discussion.
I just hope no dj in here is stupid enough to take any advice from this broad. she tries every chance she gets to mold some dumb unsuspecting guy into a chump. When have you ever seen a woman give advice to a man on how to master other men. The same way we are not giving advice to women here how to master other men.

Lister to her at your own peril!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111

SAYNO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Royal Elite
I just hope no dj in here is stupid enough to take any advice from this broad. she tries every chance she gets to mold some dumb unsuspecting guy into a chump. When have you ever seen a woman give advice to a man on how to master other men. The same way we are not giving advice to women here how to master other men.

Lister to her at your own peril!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111
Oh, believe me, the bvitch is off her rocker for sure. That I'm certain of. For the life of me I can't understand why she's allowed to post here. If it was my forum I would have no women posting on it.

As i've mentioned before women aren't purveyors of truth they are only interested in the superfical, surface level things. They haven't the emotional ability to dig deep and sort out the practical from abstract . Again this is what seperates man from women.

Intellectual ability aside( I've worked with and known several very intelligent women) it is their emotional state that stops them from being able to give good and resonable advice.

I learned a long time ago, never, ever listen to a women....they will steer you wrong each and every time.

The bible says that a women shouldn't be allowed to teach a man, its sad how the world has gotten away from the anceint wisdom.

When, my wife decides she wants to talk about spirtual things or even pray in my prescence, I make her cover her head, like women used to do in the bible!

Sayno'

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by SAYNO
Oh, believe me, the bvitch is off her rocker for sure. That I'm certain of. For the life of me I can't understand why she's allowed to post here. If it was my forum I would have no women posting on it.

As i've mentioned before women aren't purveyors of truth they are only interested in the superfical, surface level things. They haven't the emotional ability to dig deep and sort out the practical from abstract . Again this is what seperates man from women.

Intellectual ability aside( I've worked with and known several very intelligent women) it is their emotional state that stops them from being able to give good and resonable advice.

I learned a long time ago, never, ever listen to a women....they will steer you wrong each and every time.

The bible says that a women shouldn't be allowed to teach a man, its sad how the world has gotten away from the anceint wisdom.

When, my wife decides she wants to talk about spirtual things or even pray in my prescence, I make her cover her head, like women used to do in the bible!

Sayno'
You're a psycho...

Any man who thinks a woman should "cover her head" to pray or talk about spirituality in his presence belongs in the nuthouse.

That is all...

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you don't mind

I'd like to pose a girl's point of view considering the speculation.

A woman knows when her period is coming about a week before. If she is on, she DEFINATELY knows. If you are near a woman on her period - you will even know: moody, bloated, pimply, lazy, craving and gulping down sweets.

If she doesn't know - she's a 'tard. Seriously.

Secondly, there's no way I'd let a guy eat me while I'm on. I wouldn't blow him with blood dripping down the so why the hel....... And I'm sorry to be gross but I feel strongly about it.

Lastly, I want to get this out. My best friend is a young cardiologist. We once discussed this w/ my ex-husb. before. A woman's womb (where the period is coming from) is THE cleanest blood found in the human body. It is where YOU originated and made so the environment must be clean for such a fragile and intricate life form to flourish. However, who-the-f wants blood in their mouth except Dracula.

K, I've said enough. sorry. Carry on...

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
moody, bloated, pimply, lazy, craving and gulping down sweets
I'm a woman too and I don't get moody, bloated, pimply, lazy or crave sweets. In fact, I don't even care much for chocolate or ice cream at all. Those are symptoms of PMS and not all women get them. I don't. My daughter does and one of my 3 sisters do...the other two don't. My mother didn't.

No one in my family is that regular with their periods, either.

I'm convinced that the girl this thread was started over didn't realize she had started. She went out to a club and went home with a guy without a tampon or pad. No female would do that if they knew they were bleeding. Most females also usually get their period around the same time of the day each time. That time will vary from woman to woman. For me, I always start between 8 and 10 am. My daughter always starts very early in the morning and often wakes up to find she's started. Once in awhile it will be different, though. The girl in question may usually start in the late morning and figured she was "safe" until that time of day.

The bottom line is this...if she knew she was bleeding she would have had a tampon in. If she uses pads and she knew, she wouldn't have even let him get her out of her pants at all.