Do you despise women knowing what they're really like?

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
bukowski_merit said:
I enjoy them between 8pm-8am. Enough time to drink, fvck, and go to sleep with them.

Not so much any other time (which is why i don't have "real" girlfriends anymore).

Nothing to do with feminism, what i know, knowing they're all sluts, etc. I just enjoy my own company more than any other. And the more I act like this towards a woman - the more she wants my d!ck permanently attached to the inside of her stomach.

It makes me more sad than angry.

PS: Quit worrying about what other men let women get away with. You can only control what you let her get away with.

Well there is no reason to point fingers at the nice guys, the ones that manipulate with flowers and gifts, but they do supplicate women which makes them think every guy will do this. And let do let them get away with everything , also then they will think every guy will let them do this.

Ha, agreed with the all slvts thinking. Im starting to think that too, it makes you get sexual with women too (which they love ; ) ) . Plus with that attitude im assuming you just dont give a sh1t about women, the outcome that is, which is also a great point and a great way to go about things.

Great replies gents, I like the statements said on this post. I knew it was a good idea :D

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've come to hate a certain kind of woman.
I've also come to love a certain kind of woman.

Feels good if you know what you're looking for. It's just a shame that you meet a good woman so rarely.

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Well there is no reason to point fingers at the nice guys, the ones that manipulate with flowers and gifts, but they do supplicate women which makes them think every guy will do this.
I don't think it's just nice guys who supplicate. They do it in a pathetic way, but i know plenty of "naturals", "bad @sses" and criminals who do things such as: Give the woman her way when she's b!tches about something. And especially argue with them over nonsense.

JohnChops said:
And let do let them get away with everything , also then they will think every guy will let them do this.
I don't care about what other guys let them get away with. And if they have expectations for how I'm going to act when they throw sh!t at me - GOOD! Will make it all the more powerful when I don't act that way.

What they expect and what they're used to (for the most part) will work FOR the guy who knows what he's doing.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
I don't think it's just nice guys who supplicate. They do it in a pathetic way, but i know plenty of "naturals", "bad @sses" and criminals who do things such as: Give the woman her way when she's b!tches about something. And especially argue with them over nonsense.

I don't care about what other guys let them get away with. And if they have expectations for how I'm going to act when they throw sh!t at me - GOOD! Will make it all the more powerful when I don't act that way.

What they expect and what they're used to (for the most part) will work FOR the guy who knows what he's doing.
My point being, dont act that way ....

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't hate women, I love women. I don't hate anything really, there's no need for it.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bukowski_merit said:
One thing I really disagree with on this forum is the notion that women are the way they are because nice guys supplicate to them. That has its effect, but the players are just as bad at driving women's value up.

I know a fairly average looking girl at work. There are several "big stud" natural player types who hit on any decent girl and try to get in her pants. Good looking guys, supposedly. So this girl thinks that because this good looking guy hits on her, that's the quality of looks she should be getting. It doesn't matter that the guy would simply consider her a disposable lay, he hits on her, therefore that makes her desireable. This is a big part of what drives women's sense of entitlement. Everyone wants to get into her pants to get that golden pvssy.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Weak-Minded Men and Female Behavioral Conditioning

A big part of the problem is that the average, weak-minded man is basically TRAINING bad behaviors into women by default by catering to their every whim. Many of these men may not be weak-minded in other areas of life. Their weak-mindedness is context related. It's situational.

Through over-indulging and not correcting bad behaviors in the women they pursue or have relationships with, they are unwittingly training the women to misbehave. They are training women to feel entitled. And they are perpetuating spoiled brat behavior in women.

Basically what happens is if you're not a doormat or pushover who caters to their every little desire, you have to untrain the bad behavior or train in new behavior. But you're dealing with the residual ill effects of the whimpy men who put women on a pedestal. You have the guys that buzz around like flies but never get anywhere. But will do endless favors and put up with endless b.s.

You will have the guys who get with these women and are afraid they'll "screw it up", so they tread lightly. Avoiding conflict and not putting her in her place when needed. In many ways I curse the average, over-accomodating, whimpy, frightened-to-death-of-losing-her little boys who never stepped up to the plate to be a man.

These women are BOMBARDED and SURROUNDED by wussbags who are sending her the WRONG message. The real man is basically having to deal with the residual bu!!sh*t of the conditioning she's received from these de-balled mamas boys. Her expectations, behaviors, etc, have been SHAPED by her previous bad conditioning.

There are many aspects to human beings. You can focus on certain aspects and develop them to higher degrees. People are capable of the best and the worst of things. People have negative and positive tendencies. You can develop and nurture and train in whichever tendencies you choose to. People can be trained to be intelligent or stupid. Knowledgable or ignorant. Spoiled brats or well-behaved. I think female behavior is the same.

You can enjoy women a lot. Of course, the degree to which you're exposed to female drama or misbehavior is in direct proportion to how involved you choose to be with women. No strings attached or one night affairs will always be low or no drama simply because of the time factor and perceived roles. In a one night stand or a casual sex relationship you're spending less time with a woman than you would in a long-term relationship, so there's less opportunities for drama to creep in.

The less involved with a woman you are, the less your perceived "responsibility" to her. The less involved you are, the less you're perceived to owe her. The less involved, the less she'll demand from you because you're not playing the boyfriend role. You're not her long-term relationship. On the opposite end, the more involved you are, the higher your perceived "responsibility". The more involved you are, the more demanding she'll be. The more involved, the more her bad conditioning will pop up because her conditioning especially relates to long-term relationships.

She has ONLY been trained or conditioned within the framework of the accepted social roles. Meaning, the expectations and sense of entitlement are more pronounced in clearly defined social roles. If you're playing a role outside of the conventional roles, her conditioning is less likely to kick in.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really, because 95% of the **** we complain about also applies to us. Just learn to hate everybody - no need to single out women. But seriously, you gotta watch out for guys, too. Theyll betray, use, bully, etc all the same.

I think the problem is expectation and delusion - not realizing that women are just as ****ty as guys. We're all people, and we all suck. This is the proper mindset to have. Everyone is selfish and blah blah. Some less so than others. Seek them out, take it for what it is, and stop whining. Or dont, and suffer the consequences.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
One thing I really disagree with on this forum is the notion that women are the way they are because nice guys supplicate to them. That has its effect, but the players are just as bad at driving women's value up.

I know a fairly average looking girl at work. There are several "big stud" natural player types who hit on any decent girl and try to get in her pants. Good looking guys, supposedly. So this girl thinks that because this good looking guy hits on her, that's the quality of looks she should be getting. It doesn't matter that the guy would simply consider her a disposable lay, he hits on her, therefore that makes her desireable. This is a big part of what drives women's sense of entitlement. Everyone wants to get into her pants to get that golden pvssy.
Agreed! Also, sites like PoF and FB. Most people get big heads because their perceptions dont match reality. A lot of average girls are viewed as easy and desperate, so guys prey on them for a quick ****. Of course they charm them and tell them theyre beautiful and sexy - as part of their game. Hence, all the fatty losers complaining about being used for sex, and boasting about all these people who think theyre hot. Theyre LYING to them to get sex - since the guys figure these girls cant get ****. Remember that most players and jerks are predators who target the weak, unknowing, desperate, of low self esteem, etc - then go in, get what they want, and leave. It means nothing beyond that, and a lot of guys dont car who they ****. They also know they probably dont guys like that on the regular, which makes it that much easier.

So now, these girls think they can get hotties, but havent found the right one. This is where the delusion and expectation begins. Truth is, they were decent enough to ****, and were fed BS to make it happen. Thats all.

I dont know if this delusion ever leaves them, either. They tend to settle with an average guy (much like themselves) because they believe all good looking guys are jerks and players - when they never wanted them beyond sex in the first place. Most of them NEVER got into a real relationship with a good looking guy, and are still waiting for Mr Right (see: nasty *****es on PoF). Theyll also make up excuses like emotional unavailability, fear, distrust, etc - when theyre simply not that attractive or desirable.

Oh well. Its best to not care about what other people are doing with their lives. Losers will always be in denial, look down on others, not view themselves as losers, etc. Thats their own problem. Let them be delusional, and believe to better and more attractive / deserving than they think they are.

Female players and jerks do the same thing to guys, by the way - hence why they get used, manipulated, put down, strung along, flaked on, etc. Learn the difference between genuine interest and a player / ***** who's just using you because youre easy prey with no self esteem or romantic life. They hone in on, and exploit this ****.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wouldnt say i despise them however the things ive experienced, the lies ive heard, the things ive seen, i will tell you that your GF or even Fiance/Wife is not the little angel she seems to be. You can say im much much more cautious of women in terms of getting into a relationship with them and i dont believe 90% of what they say and with the mobile technology to pull off lies and misleading their BF or husbands, really its hard to trust 100%

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree we are training our minds with bad habits of this hating sh1t, when I wrote this thread I was pissed off at like all women lol. But now i kinda opened up a bit and feel better about everyone and everything.

Itsjustme

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are beautiful people, if they weren't no one would be here. They can make you feel like the most amazing person in the world and they can also bring you down to your knees. They can be fickle, selfish and leave in a fleeting moment but rather than be bitter why not be happy for the time you spend togethor with them.

Women are people too, they don't want to be controlled anymore than we do and it's a constant battle that eventually comes to an end. If you're looking for relationships once the battle for control starts it's over you all of a sudden focus on having the power, being the man and it becomes a competition rather than a relationship because everyone wants to win.

Your not in a relationship anymore you're in a game of chess with a woman that's win or lose rather than a healthy partnership where you each want what's best for each other. I suspect the best people to take advice from on this forum are those that are happily married. There are not many but I know there's a few.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Itsjustme said:
Women are beautiful people, if they weren't no one would be here. They can make you feel like the most amazing person in the world and they can also bring you down to your knees. They can be fickle, selfish and leave in a fleeting moment but rather than be bitter why not be happy for the time you spend togethor with them.

Women are people too, they don't want to be controlled anymore than we do and it's a constant battle that eventually comes to an end. If you're looking for relationships once the battle for control starts it's over you all of a sudden focus on having the power, being the man and it becomes a competition rather than a relationship because everyone wants to win.

Your not in a relationship anymore you're in a game of chess with a woman that's win or lose rather than a healthy partnership where you each want what's best for each other. I suspect the best people to take advice from on this forum are those that are happily married. There are not many but I know there's a few.
That whole first paragraph implies that your well being depends on having a girl ..... LOL . The day I let a girl get control of my well being is the day i commit suicide.

Itsjustme

Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
That whole first paragraph implies that your well being depends on having a girl ..... LOL . The day I let a girl get control of my well being is the day i commit suicide.
You're 19 you should feel that way lol The older you get the more you'll understand. I don't need a girl for my well being but I damn sure do want one in my life at all times just because it makes me happier than I am without one. Different people want different things, not everyone is the same.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yup since coming to this site and realizing what women are really like i just have zero interest in them now. after "taking the red pill" and seeing things for what they are i just feel more lonely and empty than before. it made my nihilism kick into full gear. at least before i had a naive optimism that i could have some kind of fairy tale fantasy relationship with woman which would be the answer to all my problems in life. waking up was pretty hard. and the saddest part is that now that i really have no interest in pursuing women, some of them have started showing interest for a change. when i genuinely wanted someone to be there to talk and confide in and go places with they were turned off by my eagerness, and now i simply dont care and dont have the energy. im just going to keep working on myself and enjoying my hobbies and interests. as empty as i feel, i also feel at times that a great pressure has been lifted off my back. i dont feel the urge or need to have to meet women or make them like me. the pedestal is completely gone. it just doest matter. im more interested in getting high on my lunch break in the golds gym parking lot.