Do you despise women knowing what they're really like?

Zippapants

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't despise women for being women. It's like getting mad at a dog for being a dog. Rather, I've grateful for my understanding of how things work.

RD23

Reaction score
Despising women will only get you no play.

You spin plates and have fun doing so, spin some plates longer then others, then move on from that eventually. I mean, my mom and dad are actually still together.....it's not impossible to settle down like some people on here make it seem.....society in general in our current time makes it a lot harder but hey man just accept things for what they are and enjoy banging different broads. I more look at it as experiences......some are bad an some are good but they are still an experience.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ebracer05 said:
I don't despise women. But If I'm going to get on anyone's case it would be the men.

Would attention wh*res exist if all of the beta guys out there weren't constantly feeding them attention?

Would the princesses exist if there were not scores of men affirming her identity?

If men respected themselves enough to expect respect from others, including women, would there be flakes, b*tches, a high population of fat chicks (or the corollary, women who have nothing going for them except their appearance), or the friend zone?

If men never abdicated their position in society as men, do you think the "typical" woman's behavior would be acceptable right now? The reason women are the way they are is because men allow them to be.

You can get mad at women for acting like they do, but it's ultimately in reaction to men. If you want to have a problem with someone, make friends with a beta who's contributing to the problems you read about regarding women.
Yep, I'm more mad at the guys who keep letting them get away with this sh!t and encouraging their behavior.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I love women. They have always been good to me.
I don't have a horror story .. Maybe I'm lucky, but I usually find chill down to earth girls.

Fenix94

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just fully aware that women are similar to me, none of them are perfect and shouldn't be treated as such. I just treat them like people, I don't have any ill will for them.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I don't think it's as bad as the people in here make it sound. Don't get me wrong, there is game-playing, etc. And some of them think their puzzies are made of gold. But there are plenty of normal people in the world.

You gotta realize that the reason you're angry is because you're listening to angry men. The guys who are happy, and have a healthy "you win some/you lose some" attitude towards dating are not here. Well, some are. But there's a lot of anger here.

I realized that myself - which is why I'm slowly spending less and less time here. The guys here are great. But man, I have friends who are successful with women. And they are NOT this angry. They don't despise women. They're aware of women's games, but they dont care. It's just a part of life.

You date a few girls. Most don't work out. Some do. Then, eventually those don't work out either. And that's life.

As much as I see a sense of entitlement from women, I see a sense of entitlement from men here. As if the world is supposed to fall to your feet just because you get out of bed in the morning. Not you specifically. But in general here.
Great post!!! Every guy here needs to read this!

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah the entitlement issue really messes people up...everyone wants to get rich quick. Everyone wants the nice car, nice house, nice car, all for nothing. I blame hollywood and advertising, they suck the weak minded in thinking they will happier working all their lives chasing the millions they will never get, instead of improving their social lives and value to women.

As for the games women play, everyone plays them. Like Iceberg said, it's a part of life. Your friends play them, your enemies play them, your siblings play them, and women play them. Everyone is out for themselves, no one wants to help you, no one wants to be vulnerable, no one wants to be alone, and everyone plays games to subtly put you down and protect themselves. I'd even say watch your friends more than your enemies and women, a fake hug from a friend is way more dangerous than an attack by an enemy or a women giving sex with no emotion.

Last note, to hate women because of game playing is childish and immature. I've said before, it's like expecting the other team to let you score on every possession. Dont play with my head - I can't handle it!

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sincery my life is much easier now, I kinda like to treat women the way they should be treated, in fact it would be really hard for me to be a nice guy to them.
When I was a nice guy due to being brainwashed from family and school, I felt that there was something wrong with that especially when dealing with women in power( like my teachers), I would have like
to simply throw down in the mud or treat them like stupid kids.

The freedom of being a jerk in a great gift (jerk is the wrong word,the offensive term should be used for white knights and manginas).
Not because it doesnt work but simply because its not what I feel to be, listening at their crap or being forced to be supportive to them when some alpha pump and dump them....or taking time before trying to bang them...no thanks I like it like that now.

Sure they are a pain in the ass to deal with but you can virtually your lower animalistic instincts and still get a positive result from them given you're good lookng enough.

And no contact what a blessing, the freedom to cut a girl off anytime she doesnt comply or play hard to get and find an other one without feeling guilty.

Then spinning plates really makes me relaxed, to know that I have options to remove any obstacle to my happyness...if girls were not like they are I would feel really bad lying to them or banging their friends while dating them.

I asked myself what would happen if I manage to find a girl whos goodlooking enough and pleasable to deal with and make her my gf, it would be a great satisfaction but at the same time no hunting for pvssy in night club nor plate spinning which nowadays are a strong part of my living.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I don't hate women or even necessarily despise what they do.

What bothers me is how they lie about it and try to hide it.

It was a cruel hoax that took me years to figure out.

I just wish I knew this stuff 10 or 15 years ago. A lot of time was wasted by not knowing the truth sooner. That's what bothers me more than anything.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What are you guys talking about? Women, men it's all the same sheet. People are people and do the things people do.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
I don't think it's as bad as the people in here make it sound. Don't get me wrong, there is game-playing, etc. And some of them think their puzzies are made of gold. But there are plenty of normal people in the world.

You gotta realize that the reason you're angry is because you're listening to angry men. The guys who are happy, and have a healthy "you win some/you lose some" attitude towards dating are not here. Well, some are. But there's a lot of anger here.

I realized that myself - which is why I'm slowly spending less and less time here. The guys here are great. But man, I have friends who are successful with women. And they are NOT this angry. They don't despise women. They're aware of women's games, but they dont care. It's just a part of life.

You date a few girls. Most don't work out. Some do. Then, eventually those don't work out either. And that's life.

As much as I see a sense of entitlement from women, I see a sense of entitlement from men here. As if the world is supposed to fall to your feet just because you get out of bed in the morning. Not you specifically. But in general here.
Great post by Iceberg, that says about all you need to know.

It's okay to listen to all the bitter stuff here, just be sure you balance it by actually interacting with some real girls, preferably quality girls, not just club slvts.

Coming here has not changed my perception of women at all, dealing with them for as many decades as I have should tell you what they're about. I don't see how any guy can hold a view of them as "innocent angels" after having even minimal experience with them. But they're not quite as bad as they say around here (well, some of them are). I like women, I enjoy them a great deal, but I will always keep one eye open around them, because you never know when they're going to drop the other shoe.

cola said:
I love women. They have always been good to me.
I don't have a horror story .. Maybe I'm lucky, but I usually find chill down to earth girls.
There are some guys who don't get sh!t on by women, for whatever reason. I've known a few.
Most of them seem to have married young. In some ways I'm thankful for my misadventures with women, because I've gotten to know a lot more of them this way.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
If you ascribe to womens' behavior anything more that amusement, you really are taking this too seriously.
Really amusement? :trouble:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=195329

guy has to sign a waiver that he might be raped in jail because of a greedy ex-wife and he should be amused?....men need to start getting their heads out of their azzes and see what the fvck is going on.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Burroughs said:
guy has to sign a waiver that he might be raped in jail because of a greedy ex-wife and he should be amused?....men need to start getting their heads out of their azzes and see what the fvck is going on.
----

You are confusing the legal system with what goes on in womens' heads.

I've not been jailed (yet) by my ex. But if that happens, its the courts that will do it.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tictac said:
----

You are confusing the legal system with what goes on in womens' heads.

I've not been jailed (yet) by my ex. But if that happens, its the courts that will do it.
wow :crackup:

tictac stop being a moron and get your head out of your azz...are you 61 or 16?

what goes on in women's head is reflected in what goes on in court....feminism and fascism go hand in hand...in the video the wife could have let her husband out of jail anytime...but she didn't...what does that tell you.

khussa28

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive just come across this thread now, some great posts here,this is a great thread, this has helped me.

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JohnChops said:
Ever since I started on this forum and reading everything on here, it has made me kind of "hate" women in the sense that I would never let one tie me down because of how terrible I think they are. Like all the games they play, how they think there pvssies are made of gold, and more. Anyone else ever find themselves thinking this way about women?
Yeah, pretty much. They are the less honorable of the sexes no doubt. But we let them get away with it and even encourage it so who should we really be mad at here?

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy them between 8pm-8am. Enough time to drink, fvck, and go to sleep with them.

Not so much any other time (which is why i don't have "real" girlfriends anymore).

Nothing to do with feminism, what i know, knowing they're all sluts, etc. I just enjoy my own company more than any other. And the more I act like this towards a woman - the more she wants my d!ck permanently attached to the inside of her stomach.

It makes me more sad than angry.

PS: Quit worrying about what other men let women get away with. You can only control what you let her get away with.