do you bang girls you dont really find attractive?

pyros

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi, I have this question.
Do you bang or date girls you dont really find attractive (HB5-6) while you0re looking for something better?

Thanks.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No way I would ever date a girl that I dont find attractive, that would really depress me and put me in a bad mood even if I wanted.

Regarding banging them I did it some time either for cleaning the pipe in case of dry spells or just to make my notch count grow, after you reached a minimum number of bangs you no longer feel such a urge of self validating yourself.

So one thing is banging and an other is dating.

Kevin Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked about this recently, and received a bunch of responses basically calling me an AFC still. Here is how I look at it: As long as you're honest when asked about your views on you two baning, you are not doing anything wrong. People get together and hook up all the time. That is nothing new. Just don't lead them on, or lie to them, because then you're an @sshole. The dreaded question is going to come eventually...be prepared to answer it, and be prepared that you're probably going to hurt her, but just be honest, and tell her that every memory with her was a good one.

RaynardPoker

Reaction score
its good to have them in your back pockets when the 8 9 and 10's act dumb,at least you know you can get some when you want to,ltr dating no way dude.

Jair213

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had an opportunity to bang 2 chicks last year that I didn't find attractive and hell no I tried to imagine banging them and I couldn't get turned on by that alone now imagine I had them naked in the bed? I was worried about getting a hard on. So I ask my self, how am I suppose to get a hard on by banging a girl I don't find attractive?

switch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jair213 said:
I had an opportunity to bang 2 chicks last year that I didn't find attractive and hell no I tried to imagine banging them and I couldn't get turned on by that alone now imagine I had them naked in the bed? I was worried about getting a hard on. So I ask my self, how am I suppose to get a hard on by banging a girl I don't find attractive?
ever heard of a " double bag" ? :crackup: :crackup:

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
switch said:
ever heard of a " double bag" ? :crackup: :crackup:
You wear one too just in case hers falls off?

Yeah, "not attractive" I'm guessing means you wouldn't take her out to dinner or bring her around your friends. 5's and 6's.... like one of the posters said, they're great for dry spells. Sometimes jerking it's better but a lot of the "not attractive" girls have some redeeming qualitys you can focus on. I'm not a big fan of banging ugos or fatties even when I'm **** canned. But taking down a few 5's and 6's can keep you from reeking of desperation while you're trying to bag an 8 or a 9.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
do you bang girls you dont really find attractive?

If you have any weird kinks or sick twisted sh!t you'd like to do to a woman, they are great for that.

Zarky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls I find 100% unattractive, no. But usually with 5s and 6s there's stuff about them that I do find attractive and stuff I don't. That's why they're 5s and not 10s or 1s.

So a girl might have a fantastic set of tits but be pretty darn ugly. I'll just bang her and look at the tits ;) Or if she's cute but chubby she can always give bl*wjobs. Or if she's not bangable at all she can introduce me to women who are.

You can always find good use for a girl you're not all that into. :D

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I first started out I would settle for 5s for experience. This was merely nights when I was drunk and needed some booty. As I got better thought I would refuse to settle. I had a fb that wasn't particularly attractive, but it was convenient and I didn't have to deal with any bs. She was down for whatever. I'm in a LTR now and she's probably a 7, but if I was single, I wouldn't settle for anything less than a 6 unless I was in a huge dry spell.

BTW don't underestimate these girls especially in the BJ department. Fat girl=best BJ I ever had.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No. Can't shoot pool with rope.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Fat girl=best BJ I ever had.

I have said the same thing many times.

I concur, but the sight of them without clothes on makes me feel ashamed/sickened afterwards...

I decided I'd rather have my hand than see that.

happyendings

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Every loser in Vegas thinks they can do better! You know what winners do? They walk away from the table while they're up! " Coakley

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound strange....

I'd much rather hook up with a chick with a bad body but an amazing face. Face it (no pun), you have to deal with that face for 98% of the time you are not having sex with her and they can always improve their bodies to some extent.

I have messed around with a few girls with great bodies and bad faces. I had trouble keeping it hard!