Do women have all the power?

David Shade

Reaction score
A woman can walk into any bar and take a man home in 5 minutes. And the more beautiful she is, the more true it is. And from that, men conclude that women have all the power, that women have all the sexual choice.

Last night my girlfriend and I were at the club and we were talking with a number of beautiful young ladies. These were all high self-esteem intelligent women, who also happened to be genetically fortunate enough to be adorably cute with incredible bodies. I asked the ladies if they thought that women had all the sexual power. They all emphatically said no. My girlfriend pretty much summed it up when she said:

"Imagine what it would be like to be a beautiful woman. Really, what is it like to be a hot woman? You get perks. You don't have to put air in your tires. You get offered free drinks. All that stuff. But you get objectified. And being objectified SUCKS! There is no power in that. Sure, you could walk into any bar and take a man home in 5 minutes, but you don't know him, and you would just be an object, so the sex would suck. There is no power in that. I have a high threshold for pleasure because I've had good lovers. And the sex probably wasn't that good the first time, it was a bit awkward, but it became awesome as we became closer. That is what women want. We do not have any granted power to get what we want. We want to meet a man who will be exciting to be with. We like the build up. It is exciting to be with an exciting man."

I have talked to many many women about this topic, and they all say about the same thing. "Yeah, I can pick up a man any day. Yeah, a woman decides when the sex will happen. But there's no power in that!"

I have never subscribed to the belief that women have all the power. Look at the reality of the situation. The reality is that women are unfulfilled. They lay awake in bed at night fantasizing about what it would be like to be with a truly exciting man. They read 400 page romance novels to vicariously live the life they really wanted to live. Thirty percent of women have never had an orgasm. Seventy percent of women have never had an orgasm in intercourse. Reality points to the fact that women have a lot of frustrations.

David Shade
http://davidshade.com

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women have a lot of power. But by using this forum, we can beat them, then laugh at how it easy it is to do so.

Lickaclit

Don Juan
Reaction score
Becoming a pseudo-chauvinist does not beat women in the struggle for power. Although the forums do propose a few methods that render a person a "better chaser"; I wouldn't even begin to overestimate its value beyond that point.

One thing we all must be honest about, before pretending to be Don Juans; is that, until women begin approaching us--perhaps in light of a particular reputation or simple looks, or intellect--we're the ones still chasing them down, not the other way around. The power is still in their hands because of said fact. The day women are forced to approach men is the day that men truly gain the power.

Spacebar

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's true...

But thats more just who takes the initiative... As far as relationships go, we can have more power of them...

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
we have more power than them in just about any situation we can be in.

if you dis-agree ur not a man

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are born with sexual attraction as their power. As long as they are not fat or ugly they can use their attractive nature to manipulate men.

Men are born with strength, the ability to focus, and think logically. In our modern society we can't simply crack a woman on the head and have our way with her. We have laws to prevent us from using that form of power.

True power is taken by your strength of will. Men are more mentally and emotionally prepared to take hold of power.

So as a man in todays world we start off with one of our powers taken away from us. This is difficult for us now because it goes against thousands of years of evolution. I suspect that a lot of AFCs are a result of this. They feel powerless in todays world because they can't simply take want they want from a woman by force. As you know rapists are the bigest AFCS on the planet, but if they were born 1000's of years ago their seed would proliferate the most. They would simply take what they want.

So I would have to say that women have the power of sexual attraction while we are prevented to use our natural power of physical strength.

If you want sexual power over women you have to first realize that women are still attracted to physical strength. If you are a strong guy inside and out you will have simlar physical attraction to them. It won't ever equal their sexual attraction level but it can help you. If they feel like you could just take what you want from them they will find you attractive. This is why the badboy is so attractive to a woman. You see 1000's of years of evolution has trained women to expect sex and offspring from a strong man. Yes it is a fact that forced sex was the natural order of our species for a very long time. Of course most women at that time expected to be man handled so you can't really call it rape.

We have changed a quite a bit , but our natural instincts remain strong. How many guys here have often just wanted to pull a sexy girls panties down and just bang her on your desk? I know I have many times. It can be quite frustrating.

The solution to these problems is to use your ability to focus and think logically to become successful in life. When you do this women will want to be under your umbrella of protection and share in your freedom. Women know that that a powerful man is their ticket to freedom.
Instinctively women go for men who can provide for their children (regardless of what they say)

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
in the mating and dating game women have the power.

MrHarris

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Women always know when they are going to get laid. But, that doesn't give them all of the power.

Royal Elite

Banned
Reaction score
Women only have as much power as you give them. Women love sex with men they are attracted too just as much as men love sex period. The difference is the average women isn't a slave too her sex drive, while the average male until he matures and learns to control himself is.

Bottom line they have all the power in the world over any "male" who is still is a "slave" to his "little man".

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
women have the power to decide, who they lay and who they date. when a man that the woman views as powerfull or out of her league comes around the tables turn.
get realistic.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
If you stop and think about it...most men and women are under the false belief that the other has all the power. The fact is...neither has any more power over the other. To a man, a woman has the power to get what HE wants most...sex. But that isn't what SHE wants most. What good does it do women to have the ability to get what a man wants if it's not what she wants? Women think men have all the power because it's easier for him to get a commitment in a relationship because women tend to want the emotional security of a relationship and a lot of men try to avoid that.

So, in reality...men have more power to get what a woman wants from the opposite sex and women have more power to get what a man wants from the opposite sex...so it LOOKS like the other sex has more power. But if you stop and think about it, neither sex is at any bigger or an advantage than the other sex when it comes to getting what THEY want.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
If you stop and think about it...most men and women are under the false belief that the other has all the power. The fact is...neither has any more power over the other. To a man, a woman has the power to get what HE wants most...sex. But that isn't what SHE wants most. What good does it do women to have the ability to get what a man wants if it's not what she wants? Women think men have all the power because it's easier for him to get a commitment in a relationship because women tend to want the emotional security of a relationship and a lot of men try to avoid that.

So, in reality...men have more power to get what a woman wants from the opposite sex and women have more power to get what a man wants from the opposite sex...so it LOOKS like the other sex has more power. But if you stop and think about it, neither sex is at any bigger or an advantage than the other sex when it comes to getting what THEY want.
i guess thats a good way to look at it.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this has potential...but men still have more power

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
this has potential...but men still have more power
I don't think either sex has more power. It's pretty even...nature has made it so that both men and women are able to make a "trade off"
with each other in order to "bargain" for what they want.

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Absolutely .. it's the nature quasi-balance factor

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose getting to where I am..the so called DJ thing..might skew me.

I guess the only big benifit of being a man is the ability to control ones emotions easier.