DO women care less about YOUR problems?

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
I have to disagree with you guys.....women will except (once in awhile that is) a man who vents his problems. The thing is though you really have to "act" to pull it off. Much like singing a song, you wanna completely vent your emotions and frustration in just the right fashion while avoiding a vomit fest of emotional drivel. Hit the right chords, sing the harmonies in tune etc. It can be done but it's not the REAL way you would choose to express.

Come on, how many of us here completely changed the way we act, talk, and walk after coming to this site.....same idea applied to this topic
Personally, I don't mind if the guy I'm with vents, rants, cries, gets emotional...whatever. I actually am really good at being supportive with the emotional stuff...it's a bit of a gift. But I admit that I am pretty unique in that respect. A lot of women will see a man as weak if he opens up like that. But there are a few of us who view it as a compliment that the guy actually trusts you enough to be vulnerable like that.

But you're right...it usually IS safer to let that stuff in more of a "rant" style with MOST women if you want her to be more compassionate. It's part of that "fix his angry ways" thing most women have going on.

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Wyldfire
That's all just a bunch of pop-psychology bunk and you shouldn't buy into it.
That'll be all that psychoanalytic psychology that I study and do buy into, as alot of professional, highly intelligent academics do.

If you dont believe the opposite-sex caregiver provides an "internal working model" of your future opposite-sex relationships, do some research.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
STOP WHINING.

Women were not put on Earth to solve or take away your problems.

And if your complaint is that your girlfriend b!tches about HER problems all the time...well, maybe it's time for a new girlfriend.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by AMF
That'll be all that psychoanalytic psychology that I study and do buy into, as alot of professional, highly intelligent academics do.

If you dont believe the opposite-sex caregiver provides an "internal working model" of your future opposite-sex relationships, do some research.
I've studied psychology and human behavior for about 25 years...longer than most of the guys on here have even been alive.

It's not the traits or qualities of the opposite sex parent that people look for or gravitate towards. People tend to try to relive unresolved emotional issues from childhood in an attempt to bring about a different outcome. This could involve either parent or siblings or extended family. It's not about the opposite sex parent at all. It's about childhood painful experiences and trying to relive them as adults through other relationships seeking a different end.

All this opposite sex parent bunk is just a method to sell self-help books and pull people into therapy at $300 an hour.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
STOP WHINING.

Women were not put on Earth to solve or take away your problems.

And if your complaint is that your girlfriend b!tches about HER problems all the time...well, maybe it's time for a new girlfriend.
Bingo. I'm getting a real kick out of this thread. The guys who are complaining about girls who complain aren't even seeing that they are guilty of doing the very thing they are complaining about. Gotta love the irony...

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bingo. I'm getting a real kick out of this thread. The guys who are complaining about girls who complain aren't even seeing that they are guilty of doing the very thing they are complaining about. Gotta love the irony...
the guys on this thread are simply making a generalization that women don't care about our problems. We are also saying that as a man you can't complain to your woman. You have to deal with it inside and then become stronger for it.

A Gripe only travels upwards not downwards. In the army you only complain to your superiors. The same is true for men in a relationship. If you complain to your woman she will think you are weak and find you unattractive.

As for men complaining in this thread and the so called irony you see I have to strongly disagree. We are simply stating the facts about women. It may sound like some of us are complaining but the truth is that we are simply helping other guys on this site realize what is wrong. We are helping them realize what it means to be a man.

I might complain on this site about women, but it is only to help other guys realize that they are not to blame for the crap that happens to them. You'll never catch me complaining to any of my women. That would ruin my game and I would never get laid.

You should also be aware that sometimes I just enjoy provoking you :)

I think it is irony that women say they want a man who shares his feelings but find that kind of guy unattractive.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Kevin...I'm going to be very honest and blunt...and I can almost guarantee you aren't going to like it...but here goes.

You sound like a friggin' feminist. You don't appear to actually read posts you respond to 99% of the time and virtually every post I see you make consists of the same "women are evil and men are victims" nonsense. I've never seen you actually offer any kind of real advice. In fact, all your posts are essentially chiming in to piss, moan, biotch and whine about women. Take some responsibility for your own misery, pal. Yes, women can be nasty creatures...just like men can be. However, most of the time, when we get screwed over as human beings we can usually attriiibute some of the responsibility onto our own shoulders. The path to becoming a mature, successful and well adjusted human being REQUIRES that we be able to own our own issues, weaknesses, faults and mistakes in a realistic way. You'll get a hell of a lot more out of your time here if you were to shut up the belly aching and listen and learn.

Okay...there you have it...as brutal as that was, it was freaking true...hopefully you will actually read it, think about it and learn something from it.

My good deed for the day is done.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kevin...I'm going to be very honest and blunt...and I can almost guarantee you aren't going to like it...but here goes.

You sound like a friggin' feminist. You don't appear to actually read posts you respond to 99% of the time and virtually every post I see you make consists of the same "women are evil and men are victims" nonsense. I've never seen you actually offer any kind of real advice. In fact, all your posts are essentially chiming in to piss, moan, biotch and whine about women. Take some responsibility for your own misery, pal. Yes, women can be nasty creatures...just like men can be. However, most of the time, when we get screwed over as human beings we can usually attriiibute some of the responsibility onto our own shoulders. The path to becoming a mature, successful and well adjusted human being REQUIRES that we be able to own our own issues, weaknesses, faults and mistakes in a realistic way. You'll get a hell of a lot more out of your time here if you were to shut up the belly aching and listen and learn.

Okay...there you have it...as brutal as that was, it was freaking true...hopefully you will actually read it, think about it and learn something from it.

My good deed for the day is done.
would you like a boyscout medal for that?

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wish kevin and wyldfire would just get together and fuk it out already, the sexual tension is just too much.....

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by thefonz
I wish kevin and wyldfire would just get together and fuk it out already, the sexual tension is just too much.....
Oh please...I'm not a lesbian. He biotches more than any woman I've ever known. :rolleyes:

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh please...I'm not a lesbian. He biotches more than any woman I've ever known. :rolleyes:
would you stop biotchin