DO nice girls take longer to put out?

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been with this overly nice girl, real hot.

Had sex twice already and a blow. But that was in the heat of the moment basically....tho we had to wait an hour or so to do it.

Ok...so when can i expect more of this hot love?

The last nice girl i was with, it took 3 weeks to get that out of her....and the one before that, it took something like 3 months! (teenager)

But i am getting better!

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
And the other thing....probably already answered it myself.....will she want sex early on? Or will she be able to wait without having it be a detriment.

Yet i know all girls are sluts....its how to bring it out of her.

She is defidently atypical to the girls i am used to

Cherry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I waited

I waited for my boyfriend, the one who hurt me, he took my virginity. As you know I derailed after him and had an affair with my friends boyfriend and even accepted money for sex once, which made me like a prostitute.

I am taking a long break from men but there are a lot of girls like me. Sometimes we really need to feel desired and if we are young and stupid we make the worst decisions.

When I am back on track I will not make a guy wait just because I can, I will wait until I feel he is someone who won't hurt me. I also think I will need to come clean about my past mistakes and hope he can handle them.

I really do enjoy sex but only when I care for them man, the other is a bit hollow and cheap. I still wouldn't make a top guy wait however because I think that we could just connect. I am a lot older now and was abused in my last LTR, so I am scared of being hurt again. Once I have found myself I will give myself to a man again and should get it right this time.

I have no idea what you guys look like but a lot of you sound so good, even the tougher ones. A little secret, we come off all strong and as if we have power, but we feel powerless. We know that we need a man more than a man needs us. We need your protection, your strength and your logical brains. I have read women saying that men don't hold the power, I disagree, I think we play games because we know that you guys hae all the power. Once we truly commit to you, you get the upper hand because we invest so much emotion into you.

I would rather be a man, as long as I was tall. The only shorter man I dated beat me up, so maybe it is just a hang up of mine.

You have all the power. No biological clock, you get better with age and you can control your emotion. How can a good Catholic girl from a strict family, who only wanted one man end up selling herself? Men would neer feel the need for that type of validation. You are stronger and higher up the tree than we are. That is why we play these games, we are just so scared of being hurt yet again.

I think that if she really connects with you, she will be willing to have sex with you and experiment with you because she wants and needs to try and keep you.l

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting...

Cherry said:

A little secret, we come off all strong and as if we have power, but we feel powerless. We know that we need a man more than a man needs us. We need your protection, your strength and your logical brains.

Since when was that a secret?:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

Cherry said:

The only shorter man I dated beat me up

The reason for this was because he was insecure about his height, so he thought that it was nessecary to "PROVE" to you who is "boss":p .. oh well... sh!t happens i guess:rolleyes:

Cherry said:

I think that if she really connects with you, she will be willing to have sex with you and experiment with you because she wants and needs to try and keep you.l

Just out of curiosity... If you were in a relationship with a guy, how would u like him to "let you know" that he wants to move on to sex? or visa versa?

One more thing.. in YOUR opinion (after having all this experiance and knowlege) after how long of being in a LTR do you think the couple should move onto sex? (late teens - early 20's) Saying that its different with every relationship and it depends on the couple themselves is true to answer that question, but how longs "seems" like short/long enough before moving to sex (being able to "trust" a guy so much (as you put it) - and i am talking about long term relationships here, not just random peeople and flings.

Let me/us know;)

Laterz....

dearsappho

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? I dont give a damn about womens relationship problems on here.

What is this - f****** Trisha or something!??

Cherry - begone. You views not needed right now.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I have found myself I will give myself to a man again and should get it right this time.
yup, no self respecting man will take a woman with much baggage that she can't handle. such a girl is only good for sex :/
the thing with getting your sh1t together is essential for both man and woman.

Once we truly commit to you, you get the upper hand because we invest so much emotion into you.
True. Thats the way it has to be in a LTR.

kinda contradicts to your point of not getting hurt, what? but you know you have to take some risk uh?

from my experiences I have to say that when I had much fun and connected good with a cool woman, she made it very easy for me. But I was a very hard challenge(trying the stuff from this site lol), so maybe she thought letz give him pvssy now to keep him?

Climax

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cherry is more than welcome here by me, just like any other woman that wants join in!

Originally posted by dearsappho
Who cares? I dont give a damn about womens relationship problems on here.

What is this - f****** Trisha or something!??

Cherry - begone. You views not needed right now.

dearsappho: no1 is forcing you to read or accept what she sais... so if you dont like it, or her posts, then use your ignore button, or just simply dont reply/read her posts/threads, if you think that what she is saying is b.s, then ignore it/forget about it, there is no harm in hearing the input from their (the woman) side... I find that having the input of a woman can be helpfull and interesting at times, so i ask Cherry to please ognore your request of asking her to "be gone" and stay and give her input, WITHOUT being run down by others. :mad:

Laterz...

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I have found myself I will give myself to a man again and should get it right this time.
What's this all about? You don't need to be giving yourself away to anyone. You have your own emotions, your own intuitions, your own say on things, etc. Not sure exactly what you mean by this but it's almost as if you make yourself some guy's slave or something. Not healthy for anyone.

00Kevin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in my experience nice girls put out faster. They are usually much more giving then selfish.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yet i know all girls are sluts....its how to bring it out of her.
I like the word "pantydropper"

As you know I derailed after him and had an affair with my friends boyfriend and even accepted money for sex once, which made me like a prostitute.
Not like a prostitute, it makes you a prostitute. Accepting money or goods in exchange for a sexual service. Prostitute.

and youre a skank for doing that to your bf and your friend.

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: I waited

Originally posted by Cherry
I waited for my boyfriend, the one who hurt me, he took my virginity. As you know I derailed after him and had an affair with my friends boyfriend and even accepted money for sex once, which made me like a prostitute.

Mind if I how much ...are we talking twenties or hundreds ?

are you for real, or are you a troll?

how old are you ?

thnks

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Thundercat
Cherry sounds like a dude pretending to be a lady.

Thundercat
I am starting to think the same thing, I mean com'on a young girl that isn't bttchy ? ! wtf and doesn't even stick around to respond to her post !

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by 00Kevin
in my experience nice girls put out faster. They are usually much more giving then selfish.

I would also have to agree with kevin somewhat here. Although, dig_it you got a thing for nice girls or something ? What is the age range of women you date ? I think you said teenagers. some of them are more shy when their younger and that can be construed as 'nice', when in fact you just need some age to bring out the wildness out in them.