Do men exalt the morals of monogamy because they can't get a harem?

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
I completely agree with this. Not only that, but I have to say that I have been far happier in my exclusive LTRs than I ever was when I had multiple sex partners. It suits my lifestyle, and my personality. I don't drink (anymore), so I don't want to hang out in bars and clubs. And people tend to get on my nerves so I don't care to be around large numbers of them anymore than I have to be. The mindless masses and all that. I have my own interests to pursue.

I know some guys will be the type that they will always want to spin plates. But some of you who are so anti-monogamy, have you ever even had a well matched good quality woman with high interest in you for a relationship? If you have, I'm not sure why you would want to throw that away just so you could go bang some more club slvts.
For me honestly, the site never was about either being single or being this player. Since I’ve been here I’ve always been business oriented. That will never change. For me the site is about being efficient. In other words, being able to live the life I currently live now, and still maintain an active social life with women in it regardless of my status with a woman or women.

Most guys are either one or the other. They are either business or pleasure. I wanted to learn how to have my cake and eat it too. I wanted to be able to work my ass off, but still know how to to talk to the girl at the restaurant I go to or talk to the girl at the bar when I go, or talk to the cutie pie at the bank or talk to the girl at the track when I go so that when its time to relax with a woman, I can still do that. To me, that’s what the site was always about. Rather I was seeing 2-3 women or seeing one woman, all of that as I stated to me was just the same process. The real issue for me was not having to change up my work schedule or my life or ambitions just because I like to have sex constantly.

Like my old business partner, good looking dude, just as much money as I have, actually more I believe assuming he hasn’t blown it all which I wouldn’t doubt lol. 6’1 ish, naturally skinny, about 180 soak and wet, very smart, very hard working, he’s a handsome guy. Can dress, he’s a tad.. odd… but still what entrepreneurs aren’t.

The difference between the 2 is that I learned how to integrate that part of my life into my work and he never did. We started having our first real rifts once I started losing weight Then the wardrobe came.. because he was always skinny he dressed better than I did, but now that I was in shape I started to put it all together.

Then, we sprinted in different directions. I started approaching women. He stayed home and watched movies. I started going on dates and I wanted my own place so I got one. My mom, just so happened to get married the week after I got my own place and as my 21st birthday gift, she gave me all her furniture to her house free. So my apartment was laid, I didn’t have to spend anything on it. I just had to have something to lay on when I brought broads back to the crib basically. And I mean momma isn’t broke I had a white leather living room set, 5 piece bedroom set. Girls came to m hse ad were impressed .

My partner, not going on any dates, not getting any women, started trying to make up with crap by spending money. He bought (an extremely cold) Japanese styled bedroom set.. that’s where I actually originally got the idea for my bedroom set which is now Japanese styled, paid about 8 grand for the entire set. I mean, he is one of the most creative guys I have ever met, just like me in that regard.. he just.. his tastes didn’t match the income he had at the time. When it was time to get a car, I just went and found a used lexus SC300 in the paper, think I paid like 8 grand for it. My partner, not to be outdone, goes and buys a 4 year old 26,000 dollar lexus SC400, and I mean, the mofo was cold as hell lol, and he put a custom sound system in it and 19 inch rims on it and bullet proof glass and a 1000 dollar alarm system.. he just hemerged money. For no reason lol.

Oh, and he bought it on an amex card lol. didn’t even finance it. That was the worst part about it.

I actually bout it from him once I left the company, that’s the car I got jacked for a few years ago. But still, I got very very much ass in my 94 lexus Sc300 for the year I had it. Girls loved my car.

I never want to be him. I never want to be that business guy who makes working hard a virtue because he hasn’t have anything else to do. I work hard but I play hard as well.

also because i have game and i know how to have / maintain the exact lifestyle i want to have, i don't have to overcompensate. there are things i always wanted.. a new luxury car as in one, a nice house in a nice neighboorhood that has enough room to stretch your legs but is not stupid big, good variety of clothes to wear, maybe travel a few times a year, nice home theater system.. but i'm very fugal otherwise.. i use groupon lol, i clip coupons, i don't particularly like spending money if i don't have to, unlike my old partner who the only way he can make himself happy is by spending money. i don't have to buy expensive **** just to make her happy, and beucase of it, it in turn makes me a better business man as it allows me to do things with money that otherwise i would not be able to do.