Do i really look that bad??

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im worried about something. Sure i can make my inner self better and im much more confident around girls, but theres a big problem. Im confused if im ugly or not. Many people called me this when i was younger. I don't know what to do about, because there is nothing i can do. I have crooked teeth and a big nose, and thats the 2 worse things i could find about myself. Now what, am i suppose to give up on talking to girls now. Im not trying to sound gay by asking. But do you guys think im hopeless. These are my pictures. One girl online said i needed plastic surgery.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=550384583
http://www.myspace.com/59352507

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look fine. Quit being a f*cking wuss. You indeed sound gay simply by asking. Maybe she meant plastic surgery to turn you into a woman, because that's what you're acting like.

Man up. Read the Book of Pook, chump.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You look fine.
You look like a pleasant , well adjusted young man.

Work on your Inner Self by accepting those things that you CANNOT change, and CHANGING those things that YOU CAN.

Always keep an ideal LifeStyle in mind.

Work on your goals, your dreams, your desires, and the expereiinces you want to have in your life.

Your number one goal is to constantly learn, improve, overcome, and be the best you can possibly be.

MAXIMIZE YOUR POTENTIAL.

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
You look fine. Quit being a f*cking wuss. You indeed sound gay simply by asking. Maybe she meant plastic surgery to turn you into a woman, because that's what you're acting like.

Yeah, the only thing is my computer wont load the book of Pook because its so slow, ive been trying it for months.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
go to to someplace that has faster speeds. Maybe a kinko's or something.
Download it there, and print it out, man.

Also, look up David DeAngelo's On Being a Man.

And look up anything by Dr. Paul Dobransky.

Mr Autobahn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just took a look at your myspace photo. You look fine to me!

It sounds like you take criticism a little too seriously. And the people who put you down are probably ugly or vain themselves.

If the people you hang around are telling you these things, find some new ones. They say that you are defined by who you are with. That should tell you everything you need to know...

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you’re not all that bad. There are guys that are less good looking than you who think that they are hot stuff. Maybe you don’t have the looks and confidence to get the hottest girl in town but you’re not so ugly that you couldn’t be able to get chicks. There are girls out there with crooked teeth and big noses.

If you get caught up on perfection you’ll always be disappointed. Getting women is often in the interaction between you and her. This is true regardless of your looks. Go out there and have fun, be the kind of guy people like to hang out with. Talk with girls all the time, as friends and soon you’ll start to realize that some will think higher of you than you think.

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are handsome. Not cute, pretty, or anything like that, but definately handsome.

I am a chick, and I am very honest about my opinion, lol, so I mean it.

ducaro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
You are handsome. Not cute, pretty, or anything like that, but definately handsome.

I am a chick, and I am very honest about my opinion, lol, so I mean it.
There you go! Now whether the poster is a potty trained cat that is internet savvy or a frustrated mammal with a degree in web design, you'll really never know.. but hey .. this helps.. atleast you've got feedback!!

reveazure

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I thought the book of Pook was great, just because it gets you into that type-A mindset when you feel like you can do anything. But if you can't access it, there are plenty of other books that do the same thing. Scar Tissue, Anthony Kiedis' biography, was great in that regard. You should also be able to find a copy of The Game, it's a little different, but it will also change your view of things. Of course, neither of them solved my problems, but I guess it's a journey, and you might as well read some good books along the way.

Rhoto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't think you're ugly, and you'll be hot. Carry yourself like you're hot, and watch how women react.

Lexie

Don Juan
Reaction score
You look good to me! Don't let what one girl said get to you. You do NOT need plastic surgery, that's ridiculous. You've got a lot going for you, you have a great smile and you look really sincere.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
damn I hate when people fish for compliments
outer validation is very common in the beginning stages of game.

....btw i was just kidding about the hitting it thing (just rethought about how some people cant take a joke) :)

sidewind3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
you kinda look like the actor that played steve urkel on family matters but when he was being his much less dorky alter-ego. You look fine man, if you don't like your face then concentrate on your physique, your clothes and your personality.

Randallpink83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sidewind3r said:
you kinda look like the actor that played steve urkel on family matters but when he was being his much less dorky alter-ego. You look fine man, if you don't like your face then concentrate on your physique, your clothes and your personality.
werd, faces aren't even important.... :p

you could compensate by always pulling the jim carrey "may i ASS you a question" routine... Just make sure your ass looks good, buns of steel :rockon:

sidewind3r

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, more like a mix between the actor that played Urkel and 50 cent. Seriously, just get some confidence by working out and getting some spiffy clothes (those actions give me confidence, don't know about you) and you won't care about your face even though there's nothing wrong with it.

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:

Wow, you are one tough little Internet thug.