Do i really look that bad??

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
check it out it's Larenz Tate

Rex Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As much of a d!ck as you may think he is, I'm kinda with Obsidian on this one. Whats the point of asking an internet forum (filled with dudes, no less) if you you're good looking or not?

Don't get me wrong, we all sometimes wonder exactly where we are on the looks scale; but you can't let a few slvt buckets bring you down. If you're gonna be a DJ, you're gonna need thicker skin than that.

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nah it's O-dog from Menace to Society

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey CJ, I think you look pretty handsome actually, lift weights hard for the next couple years and you will be a mack truck. You've got plenty of time man, just have fun and learn!

MikeYikes122

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rex Man said:
As much of a d!ck as you may think he is, I'm kinda with Obsidian on this one. Whats the point of asking an internet forum (filled with dudes, no less) if you you're good looking or not?

Don't get me wrong, we all sometimes wonder exactly where we are on the looks scale; but you can't let a few slvt buckets bring you down. If you're gonna be a DJ, you're gonna need thicker skin than that.
The kid is 16. The guy needs to give the kid a break. I don't know about you, but I was pretty mixed up at that age.

The appropriate response to his thread was that he is a decent looking guy and shouldn't be freaking out about his appearance, because the OP is above-average in the looks department, even though he does look a little bit like O-dog. The advice about not caring about your looks is worth taking, but you don't have to be an a$$ with the way in which you give it.

It's amazing how people get on the Internet where their without an identity and they act like complete jerk-offs.

wiggamonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
nah dude, you're a good-looking guy.

and i'm not gay!

if anything your looks should be an asset-- but looks are only one factor in the equation! Make the big money, throw in some negs, and the girls will follow!!! ha ha... but seriously, forget about what some insecure bltch mighta told you.

2_intense2

Don Juan
Reaction score
Another female opinion; you are good looking.

Secondly looks only gets you so far, after a certain point your personality is what keeps/gets her interested. Haven't you seen all these below average looking guys with pretty females??

L777

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Comeback kid said:
Im worried about something. Sure i can make my inner self better and im much more confident around girls, but theres a big problem. Im confused if im ugly or not. Many people called me this when i was younger. I don't know what to do about, because there is nothing i can do. I have crooked teeth and a big nose, and thats the 2 worse things i could find about myself. Now what, am i suppose to give up on talking to girls now. Im not trying to sound gay by asking. But do you guys think im hopeless. These are my pictures. One girl online said i needed plastic surgery.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=550384583
http://www.myspace.com/59352507
Mate you have an african american nose, be proud...and my teeth are more crooked than that and I don't have a problem.

Seriously man...its your ATTITUDE thats the problem: you could have been a LOT worse looking, I'd say you're at least a little bit above average. If you still think the way you are doing now, then your inner game isn't fixed btw: work on that.