DJing for the Attractive Guy

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great topic. I am constantly at odds with this stuff. I get a lot of girls acting all shy and intimidated around me. It really throws me off. I have settled into being a cheerful, friendly person and just leave it at that.

I don't know why, but when I sense that a woman is uncomfortable in my presence though, that it makes me more uncomfortable. I don't get it, but I feel like all the pressure is on me, that I have to go that extra mile in order to make her reach a comfort zone.

It's a real fine line to walk, I've definately blown it with some women with the ****y stuff.

Also I get a hell of alot of girls playing serious mind games with me if I play it too cool.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Attraction for the hot (9+) guy:

1) Take your shirt off
2) Walk down the street
3) Watch the girls swarm

:D

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Don Juanabbe
This is a great topic. I am constantly at odds with this stuff. I get a lot of girls acting all shy and intimidated around me. It really throws me off. I have settled into being a cheerful, friendly person and just leave it at that.

I don't know why, but when I sense that a woman is uncomfortable in my presence though, that it makes me more uncomfortable. I don't get it, but I feel like all the pressure is on me, that I have to go that extra mile in order to make her reach a comfort zone.

It's a real fine line to walk, I've definately blown it with some women with the ****y stuff.

Also I get a hell of alot of girls playing serious mind games with me if I play it too cool.
I know what you mean, ive been there always and recently ive turned very cheerful and friendly person.

A lot of times when im not even pursuing a girl, she'll play mind games iwth me for no reason, its stupid really. From experience i'd say the ****y stuff isnt really necessary. As long as you show them how to have a good time and make them laugh (being witty/playful/teasy)...it works easily as well.

Honestly it's a lot easier. Because a lot of them from first encounter will most often send you signals/signs to talk to them...some very obvious and some not so (the ones who give up easily). continuous glances, looks of sigh (why isnt he interested in me kind of look), wanting to be near you, asking for your opinion and valuing it, show genuine interest in you, and most obvious of all hitting on you (if they have the guts).

The shy quiet girls are closed off by nature, so in the beginning it's harder for them to open up because of insecurities and intimidation....so it's a tough nut to crack and takes longer than usual...it's a work in progress so they eventually will. Girls that openly talk or love to talk it's great cause you get the train moving quicker, they use their talkative nature to hide their true self and insecurities.

sparky1981

Don Juan
Reaction score
i totally agree, show us a pic of yourself and we'll see if you really are that beautiful [/B][/QUOTE]

Why not put it to hot or not.com. Then even chicks could judge.

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hot or not is a little off

not always accurate becasue some peopel have diffrence scales

for me, 5 is ugly, 6 is plain/okay, 7 aboe average, 8 pretty, 9 hot, 10 jessica alba

sstype

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all about testosterone/masculinity. Maybe girls arent approaching you pretty boys because they think you like the pen1s. Stop acting so insecure with yourselves, youre a nice looking guy, you know it and they know it.

Plus i believe girls will dig a nice body even if you have an average face. having a nice body will also do loads for your confidence, plus increased muscle mass equals more testosterone.

S-lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the right use of c &f will come with time, the more experience you gather the better you will be with that method.....but make sure you have alot of confiednt...becuase that is the key amoung all.....and also never believe that a girl is to good for you! because this will aticmaticly lower your confident level.....so gl dj

Chrispy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Being better looking certainly changes what dj tools we should be using. If you come off as arrogant if you lack confidence, then the good looks won't do anything for you.

For those who are good looking but don't let it get to your head, it works best to be in the relaxed, confident, easy-going wavelength. Girls, even pretty ones, still have esteem issues when talking to this group so it's best to make it easier for them!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chrispy
Being better looking certainly changes what dj tools we should be using. If you come off as arrogant if you lack confidence, then the good looks won't do anything for you.

For those who are good looking but don't let it get to your head, it works best to be in the relaxed, confident, easy-going wavelength. Girls, even pretty ones, still have esteem issues when talking to this group so it's best to make it easier for them!
excellent point made. Many times i've seen good looking guys who are very self conscioius and shy....and sometimes theyre narcisistic. they let it get to their heads because they lack confidence.