DJing for the Attractive Guy

Evangenlion

Don Juan
Reaction score
this shocks me, a 7 can be considered attractive? i only consider 9's and 10's are attractive. if your not on that level i wouldn't say your much to look at.

yeah your right, when your good looking the game is different. allot of the methods are for average looking guys.

but the key note here is, u don't have to do as much as the average looking guy when your that dam hot.

it makes me happy to know that, cus i'm dam lazy.

animal crackers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No, c and f, negs, and 'game' in general is really just an expression of your inner state.

So, the guys who came up with the terms for these tactics came up with them by looking at what guys who were 'attractive' did. This doesn't necessarily mean physically a 10, but if you are not an attractive person you will not get girls.

You have to be an attractive person, and girls don't even really go by looks.

Stop making excuses. Just think of what has gotten you results in the past, and develop yourself as a person and you will be attractive.

animal crackers

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by salsipuedes
I am a pretty good looking guy too, about a 8.5 to a 9, yet always had trouble with women, was too shy, low self steem issues, now that i started dating and aproaching all kinds of women, i find i am intimidating to many, and many have a preconceived idea that because i am good looking, i must be unfaithful, or have lines of women on the side, i think for me, what works is just showing the women i date that i am actually interested in them and that i find them funny and fun.

probably you are a 9 in hotornot.com standards... 9s are people like tom cruise, brad pitt, johnny depp, richard gere... actually a 10 is your perfect partner, while a 9 is somebody who you see as incredibly beautiful but that you are somehow less attracted by, not necessarily because of looks
if you were a REAL LIFE 9, i really doubt you would be here or you would have had self esteem issues

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all in how you play your cards. I'd say that 95% of the time the ****y and funny attitude works. But, of course, you have your few "bad apples" that don't like it. Just learn how to blend the humor and the ****y attitude together.

naoi deag se deag

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you can say whatever you want, as long as you're congruent with it. You can be really good-looking and ****y as sh!t about it, and a lot of people won't care if you don't come across as try-hard about it. I'm personally ugly as sin and I have a personality to match. Works wonders for me because I'm congruent with it.

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jay-X
probably you are a 9 in hotornot.com standards... 9s are people like tom cruise, brad pitt, johnny depp, richard gere... actually a 10 is your perfect partner, while a 9 is somebody who you see as incredibly beautiful but that you are somehow less attracted by, not necessarily because of looks
if you were a REAL LIFE 9, i really doubt you would be here or you would have had self esteem issues
To me, Elizabeth Hurley and Brad Pitt are 10's, there is no such thing as a perfect man or woman, so i do see myself as a solid 8.5 at least, it all depends on your opinion.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To me, Elizabeth Hurley and Brad Pitt are 10's, there is no such thing as a perfect man or woman, so i do see myself as a solid 8.5 at least, it all depends on your opinion.

it's pretty hard to explain by written word, but i'll try:

brad pitt is OBJECTIVELY a good-looking guy... in your book and in my book (not in a gay meaning), he's a 10. to somebody else, he may look as not as attractive, however he'll have to admit that he's really beautiful, so he'll get a 9 in his book.
you said that you're a 9 and i answered that if you were a 9, it would have been impossible for you to be insecure with girls, since you would have been surrounded by punani since you were 12, therefore you wouldn't need to come to this place...

a 8 may be insecure about girls (but he will still know that he's really good-looking), but not a 9

i think i'm pretty good-looking too and I get approached by girls really often, but i won't consider myself a 9, otherwise EVERY girl would think i'm beautiful, while some girls just seem me as an average guy. therefore, i judje myself a 7/8, not more than that

lordson

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if guys who are a 9 didn't know they were 9's and had slf esteem issues, then they wouold be at this site

i kept getting told that i am above average/good-looking/cute(whatever the fVck that means) by women but i just dont see it, i find myself as a 6-6.5

they could just be dirty lying bastards

my question is, how would u know for sure? buecause you've seen your face for 20 years now, and if it was averag/good youd get used to it and you really can't tell, unless you are clearly ugly or clearly hot

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a goodlooking guy, i'd say i'm a 9. I'd say girls would agree. I've always been told i'm very very goodlooking, cute, hot, w/e. It's not my looks im insecure about..its just about the way i handled girls i wasnt so secure about as well as my social value.

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand that my attitude has a lot to do with my problems, i am good looking, but i also look borderline mean, stone cold, not on purpose, i always lived my life with an attitude of "Dont ****ing bother me" and never let anyone get near me because i was afraid of rejection, just recently i had the courage to ask some of my best female friends if i was good looking, and all of them agreed i was very hot, add to that the fact that super hot girl from highschool that i never felt i could aproach told me she was hot for me in school, and the fact that i am asking hot women for dates and getting them, and that tells you that you can be very good looking and not know it, and scare everyone with your stupid attitude.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
To everyone who said they are good looking: can you post a picture of yourselve?

I want to see what your definition of a 9 or 10 is based on how you rated yourself.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i thought everyone knew "****y and funny" as well as "neg hits" was just a bunch of ****? :confused: :confused:

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to understand that my attitude has a lot to do with my problems, i am good looking, but i also look borderline mean, stone cold, not on purpose, i always lived my life with an attitude of "Dont ****ing bother me" and never let anyone get near me because i was afraid of rejection, just recently i had the courage to ask some of my best female friends if i was good looking, and all of them agreed i was very hot, add to that the fact that super hot girl from highschool that i never felt i could aproach told me she was hot for me in school, and the fact that i am asking hot women for dates and getting them, and that tells you that you can be very good looking and not know it, and scare everyone with your stupid attitude.
mental imbalance is a flaw.

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyways you cant rate anyone on an over all scale of attractiveness, especially since some women like "pretty boys" while you can still look handsome by simply giving off a man vibe instead of a gay
/ little boy vibe.

but hey guys go ahead and keep labelling yourselves, its not a way of bettering yourself, its the reason you wont ever get rid of the need for this site, because by labelling you put limitations on the human mind wich is infinite.

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you are good-looking, you may not be aware of it. if you are a 9, you will know for sure, because since middle school girls would have been telling you; the best guy in my middle school's grade was maybe a 8 and he had all our classmates over him.

that's why i think you don't get what a 9 is. a 9, as i already explained, is a perfect person (like a 10) that for some reason attracts you less than your 10.

i don't give a sh1t if people on hotornot.com say you're a 8, a 9 or a 9,2, since that's just a fùcked up site. i posted my pic to see if the judjement would be real and after a couple of months, i noticed my rating was 9.9 for a photo and 9.8 for another one. do i consider myself even just a 9? not at all, i'm usually a 7+, 8 on my best days.

i've also had hundreds of girls approach me and many asking me out even in front of my friends, plus i've also been asked if i was a model some times, but that doesn't mean i'm a 9!

Originally posted by griffon65
To everyone who said they are good looking: can you post a picture of yourselve?

I want to see what your definition of a 9 or 10 is based on how you rated yourself.

i totally agree, show us a pic of yourself and we'll see if you really are that beautiful

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep your replies in order with the first post, not previous posters.

I'd like to hear some coherent answers because I feel I fall into this category.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
why dont you go up to 100 women you find attractive and see where it takes you :)
HOLY **** AN ARMY OF WOMEN!

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say that with good looks you dont have to work as hard, or your game doesnt have to be as tight as most stress on this board.

Because in the end we all desire sexual appeal/ physical traits from our partners. Would you date a fat intellectual ugly girl? i think not.

DrBeard

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by griffon65

check the picture thred in AE I got 3 pics up! PPL on here say I look like a bird but they just jelous. women say I look like jimmy smits and he is really good looking!