DJing for the Attractive Guy

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, so I'm a pretty attractive guy - like between a 7 and 8.5. I have always dated 6s, 7s, and 8s. I don't really get approached by girls but they flirt with me a lot and I always know the girls I can get without trying.

The things is - I'm not sure if I should use the C&F method because maybe it makes me come off as conceited. I am a witty, goofy guy by nature but according to David D and Gunwitch, this is a negative thing. It seems like the F&C/jerk thing works sometimes, but other times it will just make them think I'm an a**hole.

I have been trying to figure that situation out - trying to find the right amount of c/f - and have avoided self-deprecating humour entirely, even though that is a forte' of mine.

Has anyone had any experience with this? Any stories or advice would be appreciated.

You guys are awesome!

~Sloopy

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why dont you go up to 100 women you find attractive and see where it takes you :)

arlanda

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you look good and use a lot of C&F you may end up overqualifying yourself.

Self-deprecating humour works for you probably because of your looks.

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just act quiet man talk but not much whatever happens happens screw that c and f ****. mystery thats it for me. works no matter how you look like. you dont have to be good looking as say brad kroening(spelling) to make it work.

works for me.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes the game is definitely different for an attractive guy...or generally any man of high value.

Arrogance, neghits and c+f is taught as a basis for giving insecure or low value men (AFCs) their power and confidence back. It's almost like they're convincing themselves and other people "I don't care what you think, I'm a cool guy". It definitely has it's uses in that regard.

However, it is widely stated that the hottest women are the least approached. This is because people prejudge them as arrogant, unapproachable or guys are just intimidated by them.

Now, if a hot babe started acting ****y or arrogant to any guys who tried talking to her, she'd scare most of them away or make them feel inadequate. Hell, they'd probably think she was a total b1tch! If, on the other hand, she was really modest, fun to talk to and made you feel like she appreciated you talking to her...well most guys could fall in love with a woman like that!

The same applies to attractive guys. As an attractive guy you don't need to prove your value because it speaks for itself, so you'd be better trying to overcome the intimidation women feel, and make yourself more approachable, friendly and try to make people not just feel "worthy" but actually feel good about themselves and appreciated.

This is what I've found to work anyway, while arrogance has caused me a lot of problems and a few breakups in the past.

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm..i dont know about this fellas. I'm a goodlooking guy, and i use a lot of this DJ stuff and it helps me out a lot. Even goodlooking guys gotta spit game, might as well spit it the DJ way..

strong like bull

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As an attractive guy you don't need to prove your value because it speaks for itself, so you'd be better trying to overcome the intimidation women feel, and make yourself more approachable, friendly and try to make people not just feel "worthy" but actually feel good about themselves and appreciated.

This is what I've found to work anyway, while arrogance has caused me a lot of problems and a few breakups in the past.

-Jariel
i most definately agree.

in my experience, my looks and bodylanguage speak for themself. the way i carry myself gives people a certain idea of me. i used to be c&f on top of that, and it made me come off as way too arrogant. its overdoing the that "im the prize" thing to the point where people wonder if youre overcompensating for something. if they can SEE youre the prize just how you walk through the room... keep your words sweet and positive.

my best successes came after i toned it down. women were attracted to me from the get-go, and all that c&f bull**** was completely unnecessary. all i had to do was keep things positive and make the women feel good about themselves and me.

tell ya what though. c&f or sweet and positive, do NOT hesitate to put an uptight, *****y, disrespectful woman in their place. neghit, c&f, whatever. and this is not some how-to-go-from-AFC-to-DJ technique, this is part of being a man. respect yourself and dont let people **** on you.

-SLB

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by strong like bull

tell ya what though. c&f or sweet and positive, do NOT hesitate to put an uptight, *****y, disrespectful woman in their place. neghit, c&f, whatever. and this is not some how-to-go-from-AFC-to-DJ technique, this is part of being a man. respect yourself and dont let people **** on you.
AYE! :up: :yes:

Sloopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, guys. Thanks for all the awesome responses.

You guys made me feel a lot more confident in what I have been wanting to do from the start, especially because I am just not a negative person and hate forcing that out. I find things just work better when I am myself while keeping in mind all the things I've learned from this site.

I had the c&f blow up in my face today so I am definitely going to back away from that for a while.

Onward, upward!

~Sloopy

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Hmm..i dont know about this fellas. I'm a goodlooking guy, and i use a lot of this DJ stuff and it helps me out a lot. Even goodlooking guys gotta spit game, might as well spit it the DJ way..
No, excuse me, no you don't. How many different threads have you started on here with ridiculous questions about your girlfriend? Don't be a poser.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
No, excuse me, no you don't. How many different threads have you started on here with ridiculous questions about your girlfriend? Don't be a poser.
Good call:D

Reaction score
if you are good looking, then you have already created the attraction. Just be funny and charismatic and stuff and you'll be golden.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. There are alot of good-looking AFCs out there. Hot, popular chicks meet them all the time in bars, parties, etc.... If you have tons of guys worshipping your ass, whether they are attractive or not, you're gonna get sick of it and put up the perma-***** shield. This is why I think C/F should be a weapon in any DJ's arsenal.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^ yeah but theres the other side to that. If a girl is attracted to you physically at a club/bar and gives you a smile form across the room shes alreadly put down the shield. For you anyway, if another guy approaches her then it will go up. But if you just walk up to this girl and start a conversation which is interesting, humorous and focused on her then you dont need to be C+F.

Broham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree man- in that situation you'd give more F and less C, hehe. Its obviously going to vary depending on the situation.....I just don't believe just cuz you are attractive that you should completely abandon C/F. Remember with girls, unlike guys, attraction is only part of the overall package (no pun intended) they are looking for in a guy. You can look hot and exude a sense a value but if sound like Steve Urkel when you talk to them you aren't gonna get far.

I think alot of people have a skewed idea of what C/F is. Its not insulting the girl, its not giving them neg hits, its simply reaffirming that YOU are the man with the set of balls, not THEM. If they don't like you then F them.......but if you have looks/social proof they are going to try to win your approval even if you come off as arrogant.

SuperEMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
Simply excellent discussion. I kinda went backwards with C&F when I first started, but as many of you have stated obviously, C&F is for guys who don't trigger that attraction, it's for them to create it. As David D also puts it finally, C needs to be turned way down as looks go up. I've had to de-program the C&F, but the motivation for him teaching that to guys is sound.

Attraction is automatically triggered for good looking guys, all you have to do is to be a man (not a wuss) and making her feel good emotions and that'll will do the trick.

Derivative of this: I recently found that being irresistable gets you #s even from girls who have boyfriends, and rejection is non-existent with every approach.

Do what feels comfortable for you and refine it based on the results you get.

griffon65

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SuperEMan
Derivative of this: I recently found that being irresistable gets you #s even from girls who have boyfriends, and rejection is non-existent with every approach.

Yep thats so true I'm no 10 but half the girls I hook up with either had a BF when she started talking to me or had a bf while we were hooking up.

J-Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
Be nice

You have to be careful with ****y funny...Ive ****ed up and lost a few girls because i thought that being an ******* would make them like me...WRONG!!! If anything be a tease not an *******...2 steps forward one step back...

salsipuedes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a pretty good looking guy too, about a 8.5 to a 9, yet always had trouble with women, was too shy, low self steem issues, now that i started dating and aproaching all kinds of women, i find i am intimidating to many, and many have a preconceived idea that because i am good looking, i must be unfaithful, or have lines of women on the side, i think for me, what works is just showing the women i date that i am actually interested in them and that i find them funny and fun.