DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling REALLY homesick today, missing where I grew up. (Malibu)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So i'm working today and I seem to have lost interest in everyone there except HB8.5SKINNY and she wasn't there today.

I'm doing my job and HB7straight comes up and starts chatting about random stuff, let's skip head.

HB7Straight: So what time are you working.
Me: 1-10, yourself?
HB7Straight: The same, when are you going to lunch?
Me: Eh I don't know, was thinking 5 but I can't wait that long, might go at 4.
HB7Straight: You should go at 5.
Me: Why.
HB7Straight: So you can go with me.
Me: Maybe, I don't know if I can wait that long.
HB7Straight: Pleeeeaaaaase.
Me: Get back to me later, I'll think about it.
HB7Straight: Ok fine.

I end up going to lunch at 5 but I just wanted to go home and eat a free/healthy meal, play with my new dog, listen to music, etc. But of course she's waiting at the door to see if I was coming or not. I walk passed her and she walks along with me by my side, thinking I was going to lunch with her.

HB7Straight: Thanks for coming with me.
Me: Oh...I was just gonna go home and play with my dog.
HB7Straight: Whaaaaat, you're mean.
Me: Heh, I don't really want to eat anything around here anyway.
HB7Straight: Come on, you have to.
Me: I dunnnooooo, what is around here?
HB7Straight: There's subway, pick up stix, carls jr, pizza hut, etc etc.
Me: I don't really like fast food, I enjoy my healthy meals at home.
HB7Straight: Don't be mean, I really want to go to lunch.
Me: Ok, I'll go to subway with you, but I'm gonna spend the last 30min of lunch at my house, you have to compromise with me!
HB7Straight: Ok fine.

So we go to subway and talk for 30min about everything under the sun and I can tell she's way TOO into me, and I am not really interested in her for whatever reason, but her body is pretty smokin so I may hook up with her just for ****s and giggles.

I've been talking to that girl from my childhood days over myspace a lot lately just to break some ice, we'll call her HB8.5MODEL.

The following are just back and forth messages of me and her. Myspace is weird and the first message is on the BOTTOM, so the top is the most recent. START AT THE BOTTOM!

haha oh isaac. wow he hasnt changed at all except who knows what kinda **** he does lol. yeah its really sad how ****ed up people have become though. and yeah ur lucky u avoided that becasue even though i never got into it and my closest friends didnt either im not as close with people because of it i mean i smoke weed on occaision and drink often hha but i dont do the gnarly **** so its hard to be good friends with people that do

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Apr 22, 2007 6:00 PM

damn that's too bad, that was my little crew haha. What about Isaac, i forgot to ask about him. I'm sad I left on one hand since I have missed Malibu ever since I left, but from what i hear a lot of people are ****ed up on drugs and I'm glad I avoided that.

Date: Apr 22, 2007 1:56 PM

haha no worries. well thomas kind of fell off the face of the earth i heard he got really depressed for like a year and wouldnt leave his house. he got really into drugs and all that so im not really sure how hes doing right now. daniel is the same he really hasnt changed at all haha im not really friends with him though. suzi got kinnd of weird i used to be soo close with her and now were not anymore but shes still at malibu too. giovanni is doing well he randomly went out wtih one of my best friends last year for a few months haha but i havent talked to him since they broke up. jack murgatroyd is going to viewpoint now and the sarmientos are all good haha theyre all still at malibu

Date: Apr 22, 2007 12:53 PM

I'll check out facebook a bit later when i've got time. Yea i remember girl_02 and zoe. Ummm, tell me about Thomas, Daniel, Suzi, Giovanni, Jack, all the sarmiento's. That's all I can think of right now, sorry to quiz you haha.

Date: Apr 22, 2007 12:33 PM

hha i hate myspace now its too ****ed up now do u have a facebook? thats so nice u can get SUCH a nice house there since its so cheap to live there. umm i am still friends with all the people from cabrillo but people im closest with didnt go there unless u were there when girl_04 was there but she ended up going to pt dume after. lets see...girl_02, girl_03 (were going to ucsb together and might room together haha), umm i cant think of any close friends of mine that went there but i can tell u about anyone u wnt to know haha

Date: Apr 22, 2007 12:13 PM

Disregard that last message, myspace was just ****ing up for a little bit or something. But yea, that's exactly what i'm doing, we're all getting a big house like 5min away from ASU. So who do you chill with that i would remember?

Date: Apr 22, 2007 8:54 AM

yeah i have like 5 guy friends that are all sophomores there now and they all got a huge house to share so ill be up there visiting a lot next year. ur going to have so much fun i hear its insane haha. my numbers xxxxxxxxx.
Date: Apr 21, 2007 11:30 PM

oh hell yea, i've got plenty of friends going there (crazy parties). I'm heading to ASU with a couple buddies. But yo, what's your number, we have some serious catching up to do.

Date: Apr 21, 2007 9:02 PM

haha yea the sarmiento family lol. are u going to asu or university of arizona? everyone heres doing well just hearing back from schools and all that. im going to ucsb in september im soo stoked

Date: Apr 21, 2007 7:45 PM

Awesome, that's good to hear. Yea of COURSE i remember her, i remember their whole family. I played baseball with tim for like 3 years. What's up with everyone else, I remember everyone pretty much. I'm heading over to arizona in a few months, yourself?

Date: Apr 21, 2007 7:21 PM

hahah yeah wow thats so weird its been that long. ive been really good thats actually really funny timing becasue a few days ago me and some people were reminiscing on the old days at juan cabrillo and girl_01 (dont know if u remember her) was like oh my god whatever happened to that kid u went out with in 3rd grade hahaha weird ****in timing. where are u going to school next year?

Date: Apr 21, 2007 5:14 PM

i'm way good. Hard to cover 7 years but i'm good haha. How about you? I completely lost contact with every single person I knew in Malibu when I left.

Date: Apr 21, 2007 3:28 PM

haha wow no wayy how have u been

Date: Apr 21, 2007 1:23 PM

Wow what's up, it's Sadao. (JUAN CABRILLO!)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Talked with HB8.5MODEL for like 3 hours last night, time just FLEW by. She begged me to come over to Malibu and party with her the weekend after next, so I'm totally down. While I still get major AFC feelings I know how to push them down and still express the DJ.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
You are doing REALLY good dude. You seem to be a bit of a natural. Just noticed that you are in So. Cali. if you ever plan on taking a weekend trip to Vegas, definetly hit me up. We'll go sarge.

Also MAD PROPS for getting dome in the freezer. Fvcking hilarious.
Thanks man, I'm actually in Vegas quite a bit for UFC events. Also moving to Tempe so i'll be even closer.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Kind of a funny situation. I was working with my friend and he bet me that I couldn't get this one girls number. Now, I have no interest in this girl as she is not my type, but I gladly accepted the bet.

Instead of him waiting for me to spit some game he decided to be a fag about it, probably because he knew I was going to win. So he walks up to the girl..

Coworker: Hey
HB5chubby: Hey
Coworker: Would you give this kid your number?
HB5chubby: Ummm, not right now. I have a boyfriend.
Coworker: Haha you lose.
Me: Dude wtf, you didn't even give me a shot.

So we walk off and I was like wtf that was lame dude. But the next day I'm sitting at starbucks on my break and she walks by and drops off a post it note with her name and number on it, even though she knew it was a bet haha. I WIN!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But Dude! It's a HB5Chubby. You lose! :crackup:

I think by HB5 you meant HeftyBabe5, right?

green69

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
God damn, I'm supposed to be studying but I got caught up for 30 minutes reading this thread. Good job dude!

I really like your confident style. The scenario where you just grabbed that girl and then she sucked you off is a perfect example. You could've beat around the bush, wait for her to follow through - but instead you just made it happen.

It's given me so much more confidence. I don't have 1/2 the game as you I'm prolly not as good looking either but who cares? It's not that hard to get dates etc., especially when girls are giving you obvious signs of interest.

You just gotta go for it, like you've been doing and it's gone well so far.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
But Dude! It's a HB5Chubby. You lose! :crackup:

I think by HB5 you meant HeftyBabe5, right?
Of course that's what I meant :yes:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
green69 said:
God damn, I'm supposed to be studying but I got caught up for 30 minutes reading this thread. Good job dude!

I really like your confident style. The scenario where you just grabbed that girl and then she sucked you off is a perfect example. You could've beat around the bush, wait for her to follow through - but instead you just made it happen.

It's given me so much more confidence. I don't have 1/2 the game as you I'm prolly not as good looking either but who cares? It's not that hard to get dates etc., especially when girls are giving you obvious signs of interest.

You just gotta go for it, like you've been doing and it's gone well so far.
It seems that girls are just DYING to be swept off their feet by someone with DJ skills who knows what they are doing, i'm sure you'll be fine!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Meeting and HB8.5MODEL are having lunch tomorrow with a few other people I haven't seen in forever, and my buddy from where I live now. Conversations have been going great over the internet/phone but we'll find out a lot of things tomorrow in person.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice! Make them really miss you Haha.

And keep those FR's coming :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No FR but had a late lunch with HB8.5MODEL and 2 other people I hadn't seen in forever, and it went fantastic. She is absolutely smokin hot and seems really really interested.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, this thread is so cool. Its like a soap opera, but its someone's real life. Damn sosuave is addictive :)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So yesterday was lunch which went really well like i said, also met AJ from the backstreet boys who happened to be walking by haha. So today we text back and forth (she always texts me first) like seriously 60 times, it's a little ridiculous. I head to work and do my thing (almost getting fired) but there were no cuties working tonight unfortunately. So it's been a while since she messaged me but I remembered that she had some banquet for some charity work she did in Africa. So i'm chilling watchin tv and she calls me at like 11:45pm. I don't pick up and call her back 10min later, she doesn't pick up but calls me back 1min later.

Me: Let's keep playing phone tag.
HB9model: Haha, hey what's up?
Me: Not much, missed your call. It's really loud on your side, where you at.
HB9model: Ahh yea I was wondering what you were doing. I'm at a party, here, give me a sec.

She goes outside or something so it's more quiet.
HB9model: Ok, now I can hear you.
Me: How's the party?
HB9model: It's good, i was just playing kings.
Me: Playing what?
HB9model: Kings.
Me: wtf is kings.
HB9model: You've never heard of kings? it's the best drinking game next to beer pong.
Me: Ahh cool, nothing beats beer pong.
HB9model: Haha yea.
Me: How was the banquet.
HB9model: Oh it went really well, we had some trouble last night as you remember but we finally got the music edited into the presentation and it all went really well.
Me: Niiiice. So did you need something?
HB9model: Oh. No, me and dane were just wondering what was up.
Me: Yea apparently he also didn't catch me saying yesterday that I couldn't chill this weekend, he asked me earlier.
HB9model: Hahaha, yea I noticed that.
Me: I'll let you get back to kings.
HB9model: Ahaha ok, have fun at prom tomorrow night.
Me: Oh i'm not going.
HB9model: What?
Me: I'm not going to prom tomorrow.
HB9model: What? Why?
Me: I didn't want to go if none of my friends were going, but a few of them decided to go last minute, but I just said fvck it.
HB9model: Ohhhh, yea I understand that.
Me: Yep, i'll still go to the after parties though.
HB9model: Ah yea, that's the only fun part anyway.
Me: Yea for sure.
HB9model: So what are you doing tonight?
Me: Nothing, I've got to get up at 6am.
HB9model: Oh that sucks, well i'll talk to you later.
Me: Alright, have fun, peace.
HB9model: Bye, have a good night.
Me: Yea you too.

Meh, conversation was a bit stale, but i've always disliked phone convo's compared to in person. I shouldn't have asked why she called haha. Should have went with something like "so you couldn't even go 24hours without hearing my voice eh?" Oh well, i'll see her soon enough and if 60 text messages and thinking of me and calling me from a party isn't an IOI then I don't know what is.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm no expert (lol) but most likely she is definately interested. Don't go soft now though, keep it up!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. So I invite hb9model to some prom afterparties tonight..

Me: What are you doing tonight, should come to after parties.
HB9Model: I get off work at 6.
Me: Oh geez that's much too late. I'll be partied out and in bed by then!
HB9Model: I know I know it's already the prime time for partying right now!
Me: Definitely, i'm fully playing kings as we speak.
HB9Model: Haha well i asked zoe if shed want to go with me and she said she could after 10 because she has work until then.

I don't respond, few hours goes by..

HB9Model: I'm finally out of this ****hole.
Me: I thought you had an awesome job.
HB9Model: When i'm working with cool people however today the guy i work with was sick and i was stuck with a stuck up ***** from the girls store.
Me: Poor baby.

Couple more hours later I get a final text.

HB9Model: Hey fruit cake i think zoe and i are just going to stay in malibu, i'm way too tired to drive over the hill and our friends having a party here.

Haven't responded, frankly just a bit confused. Probably going to wait for her to contact me. On another note, her friends ****in love me.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bit of a problem here.. so HB9model and her friends are having a party on wednesday night because they start late on thursday, but i don't. They also live 15min through a canyon, so i wouldn't be able to drink cause i'd be risking it DUI style through a canyon on the way home.

edit: invited to sleep over~

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Ok, so what's the problem with crashing at someone's house (especially a chicks?)

*cough, cough*, I'm too sick to go to work.