DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Might actually be in more trouble than I thought about that huge break I took to game that guys GF, oh well!

Tonight I had to go to work to get something signed for that class I take, and as i'm walking back to my car..

HB8halfazn: Sadao is gay!
Me: Haha, what's up
HB8halfazn: Nothing, just got off work.
Me: Cool Cool, how was your day?
HB8halfazn: So lame, I had to do EVERYTHING because my new manager is a retard and was doing personal errands most of the day.
Me: Oh how lame.
HB8halfazn: Yep
Me: But hey, I was going to sign up for 24hour sometime later this week, maybe friday.
HB8halfazn: Oh my god really?! *way excited*
Me: Yea, so if you're still wanting to start up, I'm ready to go.
HB8halfazn: Yes! I'm so tired of my body, I want a change.

Very self conscious, her body is SMOKIN' and she can't be more than 115lbs and she's like 5'10, maybe 5'11.
Me: Ok, well when do you want to go?
HB8halfazn: Well I can't this week, and I can't on Friday because i'm going to LA with my mom.
Me: LA? Wtf for.
HB8halfazn: Her birthday, we're going to this Japanese thing.
Me: Geisha's? *laughing jokingly*
HB8halfazn: Yep
Me: Oh for real? Haha!
HB8halfazn: Yea, the makeup is awesome and the whole thing is just sooo cool.
Me: Damn that's funny, I saw 'Memoirs of a Geisha' and I will admit that it was a pretty good movie.
HB8halfazn: Yep.
Me: So when we start working out, you're not going to ***** out on me are ya?
HB8halfazn: Nope, I really want to start.
Me: How often are you thinking? I usually work out 5x a week.
HB8halfazn: Every other day or something is good.
Me: Alright, sounds good.
HB8halfazn: Yea, so I'll call you.
Me: You have my number?
HB8halfazn: Umm
Me: Bull****, no you don't!
HB8halfazn: Haha ok, what is it?
Me: Ok, it's <my number>
HB8halfazn: Ok got it.
Me: Alright, i'll see you, ummm, when I see you hah.
HB8halfazn: Bye
Me: Cya.

Progression, slowly but surely.

So I had to resort to myspace to 'approach' HB8.5blackhair, but it didn't turn out bad at all. The following is just myspace messages compiled into a conversation.

Me: Yo, you're lil kelseys friend right? I think i've seen you around, wassup.
HB8.5blackhair: heyy nuthin really.. you?
Me: Just hangin out for a little before I head out. What grade are you in, junior?
HB8.5blackhair: nooo im a sophmoree lol.. ur a senior right?
Me: Oh geez! Just a baby. Yea i'm a senior
HB8.5blackhair: haha i guess im a babbyy lol
Me: So what do you do at lunch, getting to know people through myspace is kind of annoying.
HB8.5blackhair: haha yeahh i just stay at the school and i chill with my friendss..
Me: come off with us sometime, i'm sure it's better than pizza bagels and tater tots.
HB8.5blackhair: haha okayy for sureee
Me: cool. so what's your number?
HB8.5blackhair: haha its <her number>.. you?
Me: <my number>

Myspace aint so bad after all, although i would have MUCH preferred a real life conversation.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My first few minutes of work was an approach.

When I first get to work I always take a walk around the store to see what hotties are working, what hotties are shopping, etc. I head over to starbucks and see HB7straight whom I haven't seen for a couple weeks, I introduced her in the beginning of this FR.

Me: Hey, I don't think we've been properly introduced.
HB7straight: Hah *smiling throughout rest of conversation*
Me: What's your name?
HB7straight: It's HB7straight, what's yours?
Me: It's Sadao, nice to meet you.
HB7straight: You too.
Me: So you're a bagger huh?
HB7straight: Yep, what are you?
Me: I'm a stocker, so watch out!
HB7straight: Hahaha.

Just small talk for like 10min about school, work, cars, etc. She later comes by while I'm sitting there making crackers look pretty!

HB7straight: Looks nice.
Me: Of course it does.
HB7straight: Haha
Me: So what are you doing tonight, what does a bagger do for fun?
HB7straight: Oh I don't know, my friend wants to come over with a guy so she can hook up with him in my spa.
Me: Haha, she can't do it at her house?
HB7straight: That's what I said, but she said that her parents aren't cool like mine.
Me: Oh nice, so you have those kind of parents. Do you ever throw parties at your house?
HB7straight: Yep, they don't care.
Me: That's awesome, wish mine were like that.
HB7straight: Yea
Me: So you have a spa huh?
HB7straight: Yep, and a pool.
Me: I might just have to come over and use your pool
HB7straight: Ok. *gives a naughty smile*
Me: Ok well I'll let you get back to bagging those groceries!
HB7straight: Haha shut up!
Me: Cya
HB7straight: Cya.

This is the chick who I've been saying stares at me all the time and how I knew she was interested just by looking at me. So now I know her hungry eyes were legit, let's see what I can do with this.

So I was getting pretty sick of HB7bakery since girls are annoying as **** and she wasn't even putting out. So I was either going to get her to do something or just stop talking to her altogether.

She's alone in the bakery again and has finished all her work but still has 30min before she can clock out. So being the bold ****er I am, I decide to put my money where my mouth is.

Me: All done?
HB7bakery: Yep, nothing to do.
Me: Come here, I want to show you something.
HB8bakery: Oh god.
Me: Haha.

I lead her to the freezer and we go inside, it's PITCH black.

Me: Wow it's dark, let's see if I can even find you.

I shuffle around looking for her, it's literally 100% dark. Finally I find her and we start making out for a couple minutes. I begin to take off her pants, getting a feel for her ass, etc. I take off her g string and start fingering her(pretty tight). After a few minutes of making out and fingering her, I push her head down and she gets to work.

Now, this had to have been the WORST blow job in the history of mankind, I straight up stood there almost angry. I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and blame it on the FREEZING temperature of the freezer, but it was pretty damn bad. But hey, at least she took it in the mouth.

Zerix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, that's ****ing great man. Success at last :whistle:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Will hopefully have some reports and # closes tomorrow. Any advice on cold approaches while i'm working and some HB9's are shopping. I had this girl come in today just absolutely smoking hot and I was finally ready to approach her only to find out she had left already. Was going to go along the lines of "Hey do i know you? What's your name? etc etc, so what are you doing for easter blah blah.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Noticed a new chick working at starbucks today, from what i could tell she looked like a hot blonde about 21-24 years old. I've been talking to the same 5 or so girls for almost a month now and needed some fresh meat.

Perfect situation, she's sitting at a table in front of starbucks reading a book or something, so I grab a chair and sit down.

Me: I don't think we've had a chance to meet yet, what's your name?
HB8MILF: Heyy, it's HB8MILF.
Me: Are you new here or what, I haven't seen you around.
HB8MILF: No I actually took 5 months off but now i'm back.
Me: Oh interesting, I bet you're glad to be back!
HB8MILF: Haha yeaaaa.

At this time one of the retarded baggers (actually mentally retarded) comes up and starts doing some kung fu moves and introduces himself.

Me: Haha what's up dude, those are some sweet moves.
ShaunBRUNAR: Yea! What's your name? I'm shaun brunar!
Me: Hah, nice to meet you, I'm Sadao.
ShaunBRUNAR: Is this your sister?
Me: Nope, she's actually my wife.

He looks at her for confirmation and she nods.
HB8MILF: Yep, we're married.
ShaunBRUNAR: Really? I would have that you would marry someone really tall, it seems that tall people usually get married.
HB8MILF: He's tall..
Me: Yea dude i'm 6feet.
ShaunBRUNAR: I guess that's ok, it's usually people who are like 6'7 who get married and are rich.
Me: Oh..yea I guess that's true.
ShaunBRUNAR: Yep, the tall rich people live on high ground, like mountains and hills while the rest of us shorter and poorer people live down here in poverty.
Me: Hmm, that's an interesting outlook.

Meanwhile HB8MILF is laughing throughout this entire conversation.
ShaunBRUNAR: I hope one day I find my viking queen.
Me: I'm sure you will, we have a lot of 7foot women coming in here (we seriously do, it's very weird.)

I smile at her, get up, and leave. I love doing this to toy with chicks emotions. I come back later and she's sitting there again with her book.
Me: So what do you do for fun around here, I just moved to this area and I usually end up driving out to holywood or LA.
HB8MIlF: Oh yea, I used to do that all the time when I was younger, now I go to local places like The Alamo or Azel.
Me: Oh cool, yea I haven't been to The Alamo yet.
HB8MILF: How old are you..
Me: How old do you think I am? *smiles*
HB8MILF: Don't play games, tell me how old you are.
Me: How old are you?

She doesn't respond for a while and we sit there smiling at each other, this was really bothering her that she couldn't figure out how old I was.
Me: Agree to keep it to ourselves?
HB8MILF: No haha, how old are you!
Me: Guess
HB8MILF: Hmmm. 20?
Me: Nope
HB8MILF: 22?
Me: Nope
HB8MILF: 26?
Me: Whoa you're getting up there.
HB8MILF: Well you have to be atleast 18 or you couldn't do your job.
Me: Correct, I wouldn't be able to. Well I need to get back to work, but I'll check back on you.
HB8MILF: Don't come back unless you tell me your age. *smiles*
Me: Haha.

I come back later to discover her FINALLY working, but she comes and sits down with me as soon as I sit down.

HB8MILF: So when is your birthday?
Me: ...November 21. Why, are you gonna jump out of a cake on my birthday or something?
HB8MILF: So you'll be turning 19.
Me: Haha, where did this come from.
HB8MILF: I asked this guy that works with me.
Me: He doesn't know my age, he's full of ****.
HB8MILF: Oh, well that's just what he said.
Me: Haha, so when are you off?
HB8MILF: 4:30pm
Me: And what are you doing tonight?
HB8MILF: Nothing, I have a baby. (WHOA!)
Me: Ohhhh, and how's that working out.
HB8MILF: Awesome, she's great.
Me: And who's the lucky husband.
HB8MILF: Oh i'm not married.
Me: Sorry to hear that.
HB8MILF: Why, I don't want to get married yet.
Me: Good to hear, I don't want to get married for a long time either.

She goes and makes me a badass strawberry and caramel drink after this.
Me: I must say, you can whip up a delicious drink.
HB8MILF: Does that mean you'll be coming back? *smiles*
Me: Maybe..
HB8MILF: You better! (SCORE)

I see her leaving from across the store and I tried to head over to get a # close real quick, but she had already left.

I'm off until Saturday but I'm going to head in tomorrow for some "shopping" and make sure I head over there to get her #. Also, somewhere throughout the conversation she revealed that she's THIRTY ONE (31) which is amazing because she looks really young, but she's still guessing at how old I am. This was exciting just because it's nice to know I can pull women who are 13 years older than me.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh what do we have here? Another update!

I had left a message on HB8halfazn's phone, you know, my buddies girlfriend? (wasn't going to ever call again if she didn't return this, so she lucked out.) about me signing up at 24hour tomorrow.

Me: First off, that was the worst ring tone i've heard in my life, and you should change it immediately.
It was one long screeching ring instead of 4 separate rings
Me: Anyway, I'll be signing up at 24hour tomorrow and if you are interested in losing those love handles and possibly some junk in that trunk, hit me up. PEACE.
This is a good example of playfully teasing a girl despite her being a smokin hot ex model.

So an hour later my phone rings and who is it? Why, HB8halfazn of course!

Me: Look who it issssss! (always remember to answer phones in an interesting way, not the AFC "hello" or "hi.")
HB8halfazn: Haha.
Me: What's shakin?
HB8halfazn: Not much, a little high.
Me: ****in right, I smoked during my lunch break today and came back pretty blazed, was awesome.
HB8halfazn: Haha yea, I was having a bad day so I smoked on a mountain and when I came home I drank some vodka, my day turned up from there.
Me: Niiice, do you do that **** often?
HB8halfazn: No not really, but I did today.
Me: Cool cool, so are we working out tomorrow.
HB8halfazn: Ummmm, i don't know.
Me: Oh so you're one of those girls that always talks about working out but never gets around to it? I see.
HB8halfazn: Haha no, I just don't know if i'm working tomorrow, the new manager is being a total **** and scheduling everyone around HIS life, and today we couldn't even go get our paychecks, so I don't know what's going on.
Me: You should kill him.
HB8halfazn: Yea seriously
Me: Or just find a new job so you can finally stop *****ing.
HB8halfazn: Haha yea.
Me: So what did you do when you smoked today.
HB8halfazn: Well I wanted to hike down to the beach but my mom wouldn't let me.
Me: Wtf? wouldn't that take like 5 hours? Over all the mountains and ****?
HB8halfazn: No lol, the trail is like an hour or so, I do it all the time.
Me: Whoa, alone?
HB8halfazn: Yea..
Me: You're gonna get RAPED!
HB8halfazn: Noooo, that's what my mom says. The only people I see are old people.
Me: Oh, word. But that's awesome, I love hiking.
HB8halfazn: Yea me too.

Wtf *****, that's where you say "yea we should go sometime." Oh well, I guess i'll have to be a pvssy and invite you.
HB8halfazn: But yea, so Freddy called after he got off and asked if he could come over, but I was still high and drunk. So I was like "ummmm," but then was like "so you don't want me to come over?" So I told him it was fine, but he came over and I was all paranoid and sweating since i was trying to act normal because he doesn't like me doing those things.
Me: Haha, "trying" to act normal is the single hardest thing to do when you're high or drunk, it does the exact opposite.
HB8halfazn: I knowww, it was so hard, I think he knew. And then he offered to clean my room and I was afraid of him finding the bong and bottle.
Me: Lol.

Conversation rolled on for a long ass time but I had her interest and her laughter the entire time so that was good. I was beginning to think that my chances with her were almost non existent since it had been while since we had talked and I was beginning to think that maybe she was just really loyal, but I think i'm getting somewhere.

Me: But yea I should really get going, I gotta rolllll out.
HB8halfazn: What? What does that mean.
Me: It means I have people waiting on me and I should have left five minutes ago.
HB8halfazn: Why?
Me: Because I don't work tomorrow, i'm just gettin started!
HB8halfazn: Ohhh ok.
Me: I'll talk to you more about this soon.
HB8halfazn: Ok cya.
Me: PEACE!

I was totally about to go make a protein shake, beat off, and head to bed. But I was aware the entire time that you can't talk forever, you gotta randomly leave when the chick is most interested, so that you can pick up at the same place next time!.

Was a good day today and I'm hoping that it sets the mood for the rest of the week.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Cold Approach. Anything works. Just do it. You know that.
Word. Making a promise to myself to cold approach the next hottie I see shopping.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To all you other DJ's, I have a question. When you normally ask a chick out to lunch, dinner, or wtfever, do you usually pay for hers as well, or split it? I can go either way financially, but I'm thinking of starting to split lunches for the sake of not appearing to be "the provider."

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much of an update, but I don't want this journal to die out.

I see this HB7blonde sitting at a table at starbucks talking on the phone, arguing with someone. I pull up a seat at her table and start eating my lunch until she gets off.

Me: Boyfriend?
HB7blonde: No, my mom haha.
Me: Ohhh, what was all the arguing about.
HB7blonde: She grounded me for a month for "deceiving" her like 4 months ago and she just found out.
Me: Hahaha, what the **** did you do?
HB7blonde: Nothing even, just told her my plans and they ended up changing that night, and she didn't like that.
Me: Wow, that's pretty ****ty.
HB7blonde: Yea, so I can only drive to school, home, and work.

We continue chatting, well, SHE continues chatting/b!tching about her situation while I eat my subway. We start talking about relationships and how she's been with her boyfriend for almost 6 months now.
Me: Wow that's pretty long, what keeps him around?
HB7blonde: Haha how rude!
Me: Great sex?
HB7blonde: No.
Me: Virgin?
HB7blonde: I'm not telling you!
Me: That's a yes.
HB7blonde: Haha, well then yes I am.
Me: Don't even need to hold things from me, I can always tell.
Me: So what have you done?
HB7blonde: Everything but that.
Me: Just a few times? Or..
HB7blonde: Ummm.
Me: Haha, you suck **** all the time don't you.
HB7blonde: Haha shut up!
Me: That big ol' mouth of yours seems like it'd be great.
HB7blonde: Oh my god!

Conversation goes on for another 10min or so, asking me questions of my sex life/experience, relationship views, etc etc. Was able to neg hit on her bf while she told me about him and get some laughs out of it.
HB7blonde: So yea, my parents are always going away on 4day vacations and leaving me the house to myself.
Me: You throw any parties?
HB7blonde: All the time!
Me: Oh snap, what's your number?
HB7blonde: <number>

represent.

Fun little conversation turned into # close while on my break, better than sitting alone. BUT, the girl i've been wanting to approach more than anyone lately (HB8.5SKINNY) keeps slipping through the cracks. I'm either forgetting that she gets off work way early, or she's always busy and I see absolutely no openings. Also had a little conversation with another chick at work who is alright, maybe a 6.5. She was always really quiet and I've never seen her talking to anyone, but she seems to have opened up to me now that I approached her.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap dude, you're doing pretty much everything right. I don't think there is much anyone here can tell you to improve your game. You always say the right sh*t, and have the balls to back up the more outrageous stuff you say. Thats fantastic :)

Still waiting on the Lay report for HBBakery ;)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lebRambo said:
holy crap dude, you're doing pretty much everything right. I don't think there is much anyone here can tell you to improve your game. You always say the right sh*t, and have the balls to back up the more outrageous stuff you say. Thats fantastic :)

Still waiting on the Lay report for HBBakery ;)
Thanks man, i'll have that report on your desk hopefully later this week.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well Zerix, you jinxed me!

Had to run to the store to get a gallon of water and some new hair gel, and decided to stop by starbucks since I knew HB8MILF was working today.

Made EC with HB8MILF while waiting in line and she couldn't help but smile and laugh until it was my turn.

Me: I'll take a....phone number.
HB8MILF: Haha oh really?
Me: Mmhmm.
HB8MILF: How old are you?
Me: Ahh, still playing this game are we?
HB8MILF: You're 18
Me: Oh I am, am I?
HB8MILF: Whatever heh.
Me: So what's that number.
HB8MILF: Ok, ready?
Me: Always.
HB8MILF: Ok it's..<store number>
Me: Wow you seem really nervous haha. So this is your number?
HB8MILF: It's the store number.
Me: Wow how rude haha.
HB8MILF: Hahaha.
Me: Ok so what's the other number, the good number.
HB8MILF: Ok ok. It's 867 5309.
Me: Alright then, I'll talk to you later. *smiles*

Walking away I hear her faintly singing "8..6..7...5..3..0..9.
Me: HAHAHA, wow holy **** I can't believe you.
HB8MILF: Hahahaha, it always works.
Me: So why you playin these games?
HB8MILF: Why are you playing games, not telling me your age.
Me: You'll find out in due time, but anyway, you had your chance.

Walking away heading to leave again.
HB8MILF: So did you.
Me: Huh? I had my chance? What are you talking about!
HB8MILF: Nothing, come back in 45min.
Me: No way, i'm so outta here. What's in 45min anyway.
HB8MILF: I'll be gone ahhaah.
Me: WHATEVER, I'M GONE!

Finally leave this time while she's still laughing.

Ok well this wasn't necessarily a "rejection," because she's just playing games and I'll do one last thing until I next her, and that's tell her my age, give her my number, and tell her to call me up when she's ready to be mature about this.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:
Me: So what have you done?
HB7blonde: Everything but that.
Me: Just a few times? Or..
HB7blonde: Ummm.
Me: Haha, you suck **** all the time don't you.
HB7blonde: Haha shut up!
Me: That big ol' mouth of yours seems like it'd be great.
HB7blonde: Oh my god![/b]
Conversation goes on for another 10min or so, asking me questions of my sex life/experience, relationship views, etc etc. Was able to neg hit on her bf while she told me about him and get some laughs out of it.
Sadao you should go into more detail here. How did she respond to that?

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Sadao you should go into more detail here. How did she respond to that?
Was strapped for time when writing it. She was laughing in response and I started teasing her about being a "no sex, c0ck wh0re" and just little stuff like that. I talked to her later that night about how i'm going to start calling her "chops" and that anytime I see her I bet she's thinking about c0ck.