DJ Sadao

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Fallen33 said:
Go get dome in the Albertson's freezer! You can DO IT! haha
Haha. I don't work until Freezer Friday, should be very interesting and exciting.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Create Reality said:
Put a load in da cookie dough
Rofl, that's classic man.

On another note, the one other guy I usually work with, well, his girlfriend came in for like 30min waiting for him to get off. She obviously wears the pants in the relationship so I chatted with her for a bit, taking her off her high horse and I could tell it was turning her on. Right now i'm not afraid to step on toes since I'm moving to AZ in June so I'm free to do as I please. Any tips to get her to go to lunch with me or something? She works right across the plaza but it'd be awkward if she denied me and informed her bf.

loco2chon

Don Juan
Reaction score
F her. I mean F it! You are moving anyways :p
I don't know if I would personally do it for I am barely going through my 'transformation'. But I think you should... Try to do it innocent looking way at first to see how she reacts.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loco2chon said:
F her. I mean F it! You are moving anyways :p
I don't know if I would personally do it for I am barely going through my 'transformation'. But I think you should... Try to do it innocent looking way at first to see how she reacts.
Well, that's all the confirmation I needed! Gonna see what I can do this weekend. :cool:

evasive

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sadao said:

Me: My d!ck. Your mouth.

lmao, can't believe you actually said that. so glad she didn't take it badly

ur doing really well, lets turn this into an F-close!

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
evasive said:
lmao, can't believe you actually said that. so glad she didn't take it badly

ur doing really well, lets turn this into an F-close!
It was a major gamble, and I was laughing my ass off from the moment I sent it until she responded. I just kept telling myself that if she took it badly, who the fVck cares, so many more chicks out there.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I head to the gym tonight and guess who's working again? Yep, HB8counter. Remember her? She is the hotty that is unfortunately quite cold. Well I took some stimulants before I hit the gym as usual, so I was in a great approaching mood.

I walk over to her after finishing up a set so it looked like I was just chatting in between sets, and not coming to the gym to hit on girls.

Me: Looook whooo it issss.
HB8counter: Hehe, hey.
Me: Another exciting night here at Total Body Fitness?
HB8counter: ..I'm so bored.
Me: Haha, yea looks like it, so are you going to grad night?
HB8counter: Yea, are you?
Me: Not sure, do you know where it is, or are they trying to keep it a secret.
HB8counter: Secret pretty much heh.
Me: Where'd they go last year, they rented all of Disneyland right?

We talk about 'Grad Night' for a few minutes, nothing special.
HB8counter: Are you going to prom?
Me: I'm not sure, I'm not sure who to ask, are you?
HB8counter: Yea
Me: Who are you going with?
HB8counter: He's a year older, in college.
Me: Ooo, older man eh?
HB8counter: Haha. Yea.
Me: That's cool, I wouldn't want to go alone though, so I probably won't go unless I find a date.
HB8counter: It would still be fun if you went with a group of friends.
Me: Yea, but if they all have dates it would be kind of weird.
HB8counter: Yea, true.
Me: I dunno, I'm sure i'll find someone. I'll figure something out.

Went on to finish my workout.

Me: Cyaaa.
HB8counter: Oh bye, have a good night.
Me: You too.

She seemed a bit warmer tonight, maybe I'm actually getting somewhere with her.

loco2chon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmm.... The hard thing about approaching girls, to me, is acting natural, showing it with face expressions, gesture, and body posture. You have to look confident of yourself... I think if I can somehow do this. BOOM! :D

Good Job though... I think you are getting somewhere with this babe... Keep it up you might end up hitting it. :D

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
loco2chon said:
Hmm.... The hard thing about approaching girls, to me, is acting natural, showing it with face expressions, gesture, and body posture. You have to look confident of yourself... I think if I can somehow do this. BOOM! :D

Good Job though... I think you are getting somewhere with this babe... Keep it up you might end up hitting it. :D
Oh I definitely feel natural most of the time, and confident. A good trick is to smile a lot, it usually gets the girl smiling as well and that means she's enjoying the conversation.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So I was reading through this journal and noticed I haven't told you guys much about myself. I'm 18, 6ft tall, 170lbs(about 12% body fat), and pretty good looking. Before I started approaching I already had a bit of game, but still would consider myself an AFC. For a long time I was a firm believer in being the 'nice guy' and that ultimately chicks were looking for these types of guys. But I realized that I'd be waiting a loooong time since women don't really look for a Beta type guy until later in life, and going Alpha is 100% necessary if you want most the women you seek. So getting back on track, I'm pretty athletic, played most sports throughout my life but now my focus lies in finishing school, trading(foreign currencies), mixed martial arts, and of course my part-time job.

Feel free to ask any questions.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't posted in a while because I totally let you guys down. HB7bakery ended up wimping out and not wanting to suck d!ck in the freezer, saying she's paranoid. Good news is that we still make out all the time at work (I make sure none of the other chicks see us) and wants to do a lot of fvcking in a couple weeks when her parents go out of town. Other than that, I did end up asking my coworkers girlfriend out to lunch.

I was working alone on Sunday since that's the only day that the other fool that has my job isn't working, and we're usually always together. So his girlfriend works in the same shopping center at pick-up-stix, this chinese place. I head over there during one of my many unofficial breaks and before I even get to the door she flings it open and comes jumping out.

Me: Wow, excited to see me?
HB8halfazn: Yeaaa, I saw you coming from inside.
Me: Cool cool, what are you working today?
HB8halfazn: You mean what time?
Me: That's generally what that questions means, yea.
HB8halfazn: 1 to 9, but probably until 9:30.
Me: And when is your lunch.
HB8halfazn: Whenever.
Me: I'm gonna take mine at 4:15 or so, you wanna go to lunch?
HB8halfazn: Sure *smiles and does this little move in excitement*
Me: Ok so I'll be here at about 4:15.
HB8halfazn: Cool cool.
Me: Cya
HB8halfazn: Bye.

I go back to work for an hour, pretty much looking forward to lunch because I can definitely tell that this girl is interested. So I come around at about 4:20, 5min later then scheduled for coolness factor. I ask her friend where she is, and her friend informs me that she got picked up for lunch. This pissed me off since had I known she would ditch out on me, I would have taken my lunch a bit later and not had to walk over there. So I come back about 4 hours later, not coming immediately shows that it wasn't a big deal to me.

Me: So let's hear your really good excuse. *smiling*
HB8halfazn: A good excuse? My best friend from out of town showed up to take me to lunch.
Me: That's a terrible excuse..
HB8halfazn: ..Can we talk outside?
Me: Sure

Feeling kind of surprised and confused, we go and sit at some tables outside.
Me: So what's the deal.
HB8halfazn: Ok, just before lunch Freddy came by and asked what I was going to do for lunch. I said that Sadao came by and asked me to go to lunch with him. He asked me if I was going to go, and I said yes.
Me: Uh oh.
HB8halfazn: He got really angry and started spouting off how you are trying to hook up with everyone in the store, all this ****.
Me: He's full of ****
HB8halfazn: Yea I got really mad at him since I know you're a really nice guy and that what he says isn't true (it's completely true sweetheart).
Me: Yea I'm not like that at all, I'm just new in town and you're one of the only people around here that I know so I figured we could grab lunch together.

The conversation continues for an hour, while on one of my unofficial breaks that I got **** for later. But she started telling me things, telling me not to repeat them to anyone (weird for only meeting her like twice.) But she talks about how she is probably going to leave him, how he's so jealous and she just can't take it anymore. Also talks about how I seem really cool and just so relaxed, while I respond agreeing that I am really awesome. Later on she even tells me how she is a very horny girl, used to be a model, etc. Basically just a very interesting conversation and I think we're going to be seeing a lot of each other fairly soon. Ended with me getting her number, us talking about going to the gym together since I mentioned that I want to be a personal trainer, and also how she's going to stop telling Freddy anything that she does, so she didn't give a **** about giving me her number. (And hopefully not telling him about all the dirty monkey sex we're going to be having.)

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Need some help from you guys on this one.

There is this HB8blackhair(maybe even 8.5) who I'd really like to talk to, but I have seen virtually no opportunities. She is in a different grade so we have no classes, no similar friends, never see her on weekends, but i've seen her make eye contact a few times while in her circle of friends(not a place I'd like to approach). I'd rather not resort to myspace. I suppose most will say that next time she makes EC to go up to her, but it's usually when she's surrounded by her friends and she could be making EC because she noticed I was looking at her.

Feedback appreciated!

sexxyback

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is this guy on the Chicago Lair message board called da hunter who tells guys they should just grab the girl by the arm, make eye contact, and start talking to her.

So the next time you see her, even if she is walking in the opposite direction with her friends, just grab her arm and open her.

The Shocker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job dude. Are you a fellow Indian? your s/n sounds like it.

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sexxyback said:
There is this guy on the Chicago Lair message board called da hunter who tells guys they should just grab the girl by the arm, make eye contact, and start talking to her.

So the next time you see her, even if she is walking in the opposite direction with her friends, just grab her arm and open her.
I could see that going so terribly wrong :nervous:

Sadao

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Docs said:
Niceeee :D
-Now, you'll want to slow it down just a tad. You don't want to be seen as a player. :rolleyes:
Full speed ahead captain, i'm moving in mid June.

edit: so Docs, got any advice on approaching this girl?

Last edited: