disloyalty and stealing

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
okay, ma boy is just started goin out with this freshman chick. shes like a 8.5-9 latina. she usually goes to the school library during our break and ive thought about talking to her occasionally. im not really into going after freshman cuz theyre easy in general.
anyway, with my luck lately, im gon have to go get her. im doin decent with the ladies but im not gettin any. so its time for me to make a move. ive hinted to ma nigga that imma go steal her from him and hes a b!tch about it. he starts sayin sh!t like,"yo man we niggaz and if you go try to steal her man you jus bein a b!tch". this was couple weeks ago and i was just playin games wit him. i wasnt serious.

now that i see what kind of attention he gets from some of the ladies im gamin im downright jealous man, aint gon lie. i am intersted to see how ma b!tches gon treat me if i "steal" her from him. at lunch today i told him i was gon go after her he starts b!tchn again. hes like,"aint it an azzhole move to go hittin on someones girlfriend?" to the rest of the table. they all agree. im just like, "man fck all y'all then come an stop me." cuz they aint gon do it. id whoop any of em up if they fought me so i aint scared. only prollem is do i put my boys behind me and go for what i want? or stay loyal to them and watch all the hoes lovin him?
i think its kinda obvious. i got way too many more homies to worry about ma real niggaz. Okay its gametime baby!!! im goin to get her. I got ma opening line ready. here it it:

Me: "hey, mind if i sit here?"
Her: "sure" (well why would she say no?)
Me: "good, just as long as you keep your hands to yourself" (i took this off this website...any other lines that might work here?)
Her: "Ok" (im guessing shell laugh)
Me: "good"

Now im stuck...a little help here?

I think ill say this:
Me: "so do you let everyone sit at your table or only the people as good looking as me?"
Her: Hopefully laughs
Me: then ill respond based on how she responds.

What ya think?

BrandoCommando

Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good man, I didnt really understand the stuff above that.

flirt with her idk, take a piece of her food? Im really not sure. If anything probably something funny b/c u already got the ****y then u said 'good, just as long as you keep your hands to yourself' its not really ****y but they will aleast think you have a big ego. Dont take my word, but like 15 ppl read this and nothing so I figure Ill alreast try

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
how are you going to be mad at your boy? becuase he is getting love and your not? its clear that you guys aren't boys.

Obviously you need to step your game up, nevermind, in this case you need to step your game down.

Lets just put it like this, there is a reason why the hoes are loving him. You are jealous of him, and it comes through in your actions.

Hence you not being able to get any work.

Instead of hating on your so called boy, you need to be askin he what he does to win.

Any fukcing ***** that would leave him for you is that exactly, a *****. Something that no man would ever want. Soon enough another hater like you will come along and take that **** from you.

The sad thing is, is that your going to be hurt. Want to cry and fight. But your mans, your boy, he knows that if the girl leaves him for you, it truly was never his girl, and wont even be mad. That is something he wouldnt be looking for in the first place.

Your just like the rest of these guys from portland. best of luck to you.

Do what you do.

Flabbergasped?

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes, ALWAYS!

Don't sacrifice friendships for *****es. You'll end up breaking with her in six days anyway (she is a freshman, after all), and you would have done irreparable damage to the relation between you and your friend.

And no 8.5-9 goes to the library, EVER.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask your man if he legitimately wants to go after this girl. If he wants a relationship with her. As a "player" chances are he'll say NO. Use some complicated logic and big words to convince him from there, then take your rightful claim.

-Damian

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bros before hoes, ALWAYS!
Knew someone was gon say dat. its so true
And no 8.5-9 goes to the library, EVER.
its a school library and people just go there to hang out when they got a free period
how are you going to be mad at your boy? becuase he is getting love and your not? its clear that you guys aren't boys.
actually...hes not getting any love lol. hes one of the most whipped muthafukkas youll see. Well atleast he got motivation on his side. something i need to work on. hes never got past making out.
Ask your man if he legitimately wants to go after this girl. If he wants a relationship with her. As a "player" chances are he'll say NO
hes obsessed with her. hes been asking me what he should get her for VDay for the past week
there is a reason why the hoes are loving him. You are jealous of him, and it comes through in your actions.
well, hoes are lovin him cuz hes unavailable, something that i need to become(occupied with another girl)
And im not really "jealous" of him, just cant think of another word to describe it. maybe "i wouldnt mind having her" is a better word for it. not hating on him just mad because if i made a move id have her cuz im better than him.

Anyway complaining aint gon get me nowhere so i am gonna go get her. if he can get her then me gettin her should be no prob.

i wont see her til friday cuz you can only go in the library every other day and there is a limited amount of people. ill let yall know how it goes

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice replies. Hmm...if he's obsessed with her, and he hasn't made a move yet, call him out on it.

"Look, you've been chasing after her for so goddamn long and you haven't gotten this girl to even go out with you. I've respected your attempt, but now I'm not going to wait for you anymore. If can't catch her in the next week, I'm going to do it regardless. That's the deal and if you respect me at all as a man, you will know that this is a legitimate deal, and that if you think otherwise, you're just being selfish. Do you understand me?"

Take control of your situation. Give him a week. If anything, he'll make a fool out of himself and you can pick up.

Canibus27

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think thats pretty ****ed up you'd try and take your friends girl. Find your own girl, you don't seem like your a good friend, not a friend I would want to have.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds like youre an insecure idiot who tends to speak in broken english in order to identify with a counter-culture that has no logical basis.

did you know someone was going to say that?

syemour

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jester
sounds like youre an insecure idiot who tends to speak in broken english in order to identify with a counter-culture that has no logical basis.

touche!

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thank you for making it easier for me. High 5

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

Wonderfully said. Who do you think you are impressing with "ghettospeak"?

-Damian

neonlimited

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow you sound like me a year ago.. your only 13 though so its okay i guess

Phat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
man if u aint getting any girls then how the **** are u gonna steal her.. ur so lame man.. i hate guys who come on here talking about there gonna steal some girl from there b/f when they cant even get a girl.. man ur so ****in lame u need to learn how to get a single girl first before u start getting advanced.

PS: shes not going to leave him for u. Trust me. hes got something you dont. theres something about him hes doing right that ur not doing. Peace

JayCamx23

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya and its also a joke between some of my friends. we live in whitetown USA so who cares? we just do it for no reason. i know im white and no i am not a wigger. just talk like that for some laughs
i hate guys who come on here talking about there gonna steal some girl from there b/f when they cant even get a girl.. man ur so ****in lame u need to learn how to get a single girl first before u start getting advanced.
what do you think i just discovered girls and wanted to tell everyone? lol. its been like 2 months since i broke up and its time for me to get goin again. i want her so im going to go get her. i shouldve done this when she was available. but no, i didnt. partly because i wasnt in any rush after breaking up with my last chick. wil she reject me? maybe. but who cares ill just have to go get another.
I think thats pretty ****ed up you'd try and take your friends girl. Find your own girl, you don't seem like your a good friend, not a friend I would want to have.
i have too many friends to worry about what he thinks. and anyway even if i do end up going out with her me and ma boy will still be boys.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by JayCamx23
ya..i said it...what are you gonna do call me a wigger? lol
uhh...no but i will call you a.....F A G

Nexxus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you're white then don't say the word n***** you friggin racist ***** who don't know the first thing about girls and apparently don't respect the friends you got

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
aite, u white so please refrain from using the N-word

1. If you TRY and steal ya man's girl, u will be hated no and end up with no friends
2. You REALLY coming off bad man, I know girls can make you jealous and other girls start jocking cuz ya girls fine but yo, you got this website to help you. Read on what makes girls attracted to men and put it in ya game. He's using something called "social proof" but you can do other stuff to make yourself more desirable
3. U tellin us ya boys whipped...but he is WITH the girl. You aint and u still obsessin over her, goin to destroy ya friendship and rep by bein pvssywhipped before u get the pvssy.

Alfie Crew

Don Juan
Reaction score

Stealing a good friends girl, and racism is lowest things a man can do, please have some dignity......Also I would highly suggest that you don't try to steal your friends girl because you clearly have no game and will only end up failing and making a bigger fool of yourself. (If that is even possiable.)