Did I Dump Her, Or Her Me?

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok guys, u have probably read my other post..

been seeing bpd crazy b@tch on and off for 2 years... she made my life utter hell

broke up about 10 times, in that time!

anyhow had a big bust up with her, last sunday... she was totaly at fault...

she left my home pisssed off... as soon as she left, i changed my mobile number and blocked her from my email

i decided to vanish and have nothing to do with her again.... she is one nasty piece of work

anyhow not said a word to her in the last 9 days

anyhow, i was certain i had blocked her from my email, but for some reason some of her emails came through

she sent me 8 emails, saying that it was over between us... that i did not treat her right blah blah blah horse sh@t

anyhow i have not responded to her in anyway... still in ghost mode... bit miffed off with myself for reading the email tho

so my question is, is my silence stronger than her bull crap words????

she is trying her best to get a response from me.... the reason she sent me the email ending it, is probably because i went ghost & she knew i am not going to be coming back again...

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it matter? Good thing is, you nexted her and made her hampster spin so shes seeking for closure.

DragonBlood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt worry about that. Changes houses, you have a stalker on your hands.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arthy said:
Why does it matter? Good thing is, you nexted her and made her hampster spin so shes seeking for closure.

this is the thing guys, i was done with her 9 days ago, i changed my mobile number & blocked her in my email (well atleast i thought i did)

anyhow my guess is, she sat there hoping i would contact her & i would come running to her like a little b@tch...

but when i did not do that, and just stayed ghost.. and did not bend to her will. she eventually gave up & sent me an email saying it is over

her email was full of bull@hit accusations... totally false

so what is my best wepeon right now? do i keep going ghost?

what message will that send her?

is my silence more stronger that her bulls@it email?

i know she is trying to get some response out of me, or some kind of closure

or maybe i will buckle and try to get her back

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she was disaster right? Well move the f*ck on then don't give her anything, she is seeking for attention, her ego is pulverized because you ended it and changed your phone number so if you would (and your not going too) talk to her again and try to solve things shes going to be back in b!tch mode again.

Just move on, don't look back ignore her, and she will crawl for attention until shes fed up and meets up with another guy, you will always have the upper hand if you keep on ghostmode forever. It will send the message: I got bigger better things going on then you and your not worth my time or attention. Her hamster will go crazy, if you give her a reply it could be ''it's over'' in a couple of weeks then go on ghostmode again.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:
Dude she was disaster right? Well move the f*ck on then don't give her anything, she is seeking for attention, her ego is pulverized because you ended it and changed your phone number so if you would (and your not going too) talk to her again and try to solve things shes going to be back in b!tch mode again.

Just move on, don't look back ignore her, and she will crawl for attention until shes fed up and meets up with another guy, you will always have the upper hand if you keep on ghostmode forever. It will send the message: I got bigger better things going on then you and your not worth my time or attention. Her hamster will go crazy, if you give her a reply it could be ''it's over'' in a couple of weeks then go on ghostmode again.

she was the worst girlfriend i ever had.... i didn't even text her, or inform her it was over.... i just changed my number & went 100% ghost

somehow her f@cking emails got through... but i have sorted that out now.. and she won't be able to email me again

i am just very very angry with myself for letting her back into my life... she begged for me to take her back only a month ago... big mistake

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
TheGambino said:

it is her who sent me an email today, saying it was over....

i didn't say anything to her... i just changed my number and vanished about 9 days ago

should i have sent her a text saying it was over? priemtive strike

or did i do right think just going ghost & staying ghost?

what would bother her the most???

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not about her man. You go no contact for your own. Read the *no contact guide from a to z and you'll understand.

It would bother her the most 100% if you are indifferent and make it like you really don't care about what happened by going ghost. Don't give her any attention at all in any form. Act like she doesn't exist if you bump intoo her be polite but leave, dont try to make her jealous just talk to other girls and forget about her, go complete no contact.

If you would be all over her after she told you it's over and asking her back acting like a wuss she would'nt contact you im pretty certain, cuz her ego would be filled there, she would have what she wanted. Because you acted indifferent and decided to get her out of your life shes uncertain about her choise and her hamster spins coz she doesn't know how you feel and thinks you don't care, so keep it that way.

But remember you go no contact for your own sake, to heal so you can move on, if your on no contact to hurt her then your using it wrong.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:
this is the thing guys, i was done with her 9 days ago, i changed my mobile number & blocked her in my email (well atleast i thought i did)

anyhow my guess is, she sat there hoping i would contact her & i would come running to her like a little b@tch...

but when i did not do that, and just stayed ghost.. and did not bend to her will. she eventually gave up & sent me an email saying it is over

her email was full of bull@hit accusations... totally false

so what is my best wepeon right now? do i keep going ghost?

what message will that send her?

is my silence more stronger that her bulls@it email?

i know she is trying to get some response out of me, or some kind of closure

or maybe i will buckle and try to get her back
You won. By going ghost on her, you are sending a message "i dont give a f*ck about you, your oppinions or emails". If you dont have plans to get together again keep the ghost mode and find yourself a new girl. On the contrary, if u want to get together with her again (which i disagree with), do it on your own terms and always keep one foot out of the relationship..

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arthy said:
You won. By going ghost on her, you are sending a message "i dont give a f*ck about you, your oppinions or emails". If you dont have plans to get together again keep the ghost mode and find yourself a new girl. On the contrary, if u want to get together with her again (which i disagree with), do it on your own terms and always keep one foot out of the relationship..

no way man... i am 100% done with this chick... i invested 2 years in this relationship & it was just pure chaos... was dealing with a bpd, or a major passive agressive female...

either way, this woman has nothing to offer me other than sex & i am sure i could get the sex elsewhere, without the mind f@ck that comes with it

i,m just carrying some scars from this experience.... just feel a idiot for taking her back, when she came begging!!

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Just stay ghost. I know right now you want to hurt her. Women like this absolutely THRIVE on attention - good or bad! Withdraw the attention, crush the ego.

mauser96 i went ghost on her exactly 8 days ago, the same day we had the bust up.. i have not said a word to her since that...

you think i should have texted her and told her it was over??

or going complete ghost & just vanishing was best thing to do...

i have not responded to her bullsh@t email either...

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
No, you did it just right. Nothing will spin her hamster more than NOT knowing........not knowing if you are hurt, not knowing if you don't care, not knowing if you have found another chick, not knowing if you want her back.....just....not knowing.

so why did she send me an email after 6 days of me going ghost on her saying that she is finishing it? is this because i did not bend to her will & come chasing after her like a well trained puppy?

i think she sent that email because she knew i was gone, she knew it was over, so she felt like she may aswell just end it, with some bull crap... plus i did not conform to her... and in her eyes, i don't deserve her anymore.

i am without any doubt this woman was bdp... i have done plenty research and she defo defo fits the bill... she ticks pretty much all the boxes

the last 2 years... i feel like this girl has totally mind f@cked me... it just felt so wrong with her, yet i held onto her, like a serious addiction

it is true... they make you feel so alive & hooked & when they are gone... you feel empty, like you need that drug back

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe she sent the email to have a sense of control, maybe to punish you, maybe because it was sunny out, maybe because she was constipated. My point is why does it even matter?

I can tell you a few things though. Be glad you are out of borderland hell. Be glad you only spent two years living in her sh!tstorm.

Now go get laid and start feeling good.

Arthy

Don Juan
Reaction score
orbion2013 said:
so why did she send me an email after 6 days of me going ghost on her saying that she is finishing it? is this because i did not bend to her will & come chasing after her like a well trained puppy?

i think she sent that email because she knew i was gone, she knew it was over, so she felt like she may aswell just end it, with some bull crap... plus i did not conform to her... and in her eyes, i don't deserve her anymore.

i am without any doubt this woman was bdp... i have done plenty research and she defo defo fits the bill... she ticks pretty much all the boxes

the last 2 years... i feel like this girl has totally mind f@cked me... it just felt so wrong with her, yet i held onto her, like a serious addiction

it is true... they make you feel so alive & hooked & when they are gone... you feel empty, like you need that drug back
She sent you an email because she needed a closure, thats the reason. Since you didnt give her one after she begged you, she gave one to herself by thinking she dumped you. The only way you can hurt her more than going ghost, is to improve yourself in every aspect. Hit a gym, improve your looks, financial status, go out with hotter chicks. She will be crushed when she realises what she had lost. You have a clasical oneitis buddy, but dont worry, most of us came to this site because of it. It hurts at the begining, but after some time you will realise how silly u were, it will make you laugh.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
guys i really feel like sending her this text message...???

"LOOK I KNOW YOU HAVE BEEN SENDING ME SOME EMAILS.. I HAVE NOT READ ANY ONE OF THEM.. I DELETED THEM WITHOUT READING.. I AM NOT INTERESTED.. I CHANGED MY NUMBER & MADE UP MY MIND A GOOD WHILE A GO, THAT I DO NOT WANT TO BE WITH YOU..

I DO NOT CARE TO PUT UP WITH YOUR UNREASONABLE BEHAVIOUR ANYMORE.. BYE

i went ghost on her now 10 days ago.... even tho she sent me some emails a couple of days ago, saying that it was over between & us, and she made some crappy excuses up... i still have not responded back to her.

but i feel like i should get this text out to her, so she knows that i am not upset or bothered INFACT i wanted her out of my life anyway & was thinking of it for a while.. as she was driving me nuts

after i send this message to her... i block delete, vanish, ghost.... and never have anything to do with her again

i find myself a good healthy woman... as this woman was a using nasty bdp scum bag

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The moment you send her the text, she wins. She'll know she still has you hooked and you still care. Don't send anything. You said you changed your number, but why did you keep her number?
Buddy, it's tough to walk away from these BPD's, but you have to do it. You have to go and meet other chicks. Just get out of the house and see how many beautiful women are out there.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
El Suave said:
The moment you send her the text, she wins. She'll know she still has you hooked and you still care. Don't send anything. You said you changed your number, but why did you keep her number?
Buddy, it's tough to walk away from these BPD's, but you have to do it. You have to go and meet other chicks. Just get out of the house and see how many beautiful women are out there.

even tho i am dying to send her that text... i have totaly resisted... i hope you guys are right about this stratergy..

i,ve been ghost 11 days now, every day i realise more & more, why this girl was so wrong for me, she was low value..

why the hell do we become addicted to these damaged woman!

we ignore so many red flags

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn..you get the unanimous opinion of several dudes who advice you to stay ghost and you still ask about sending a text. Put away your desire for revenge, getting in the last word or whatever else is in your head. From this point forward act as if this chick never existed. You cant text or even care about a woman who never existed. Move on man, its for the best and virtually everyone here will tell you that.

orbion2013

Don Juan
Reaction score
JoeMarron said:
Damn..you get the unanimous opinion of several dudes who advice you to stay ghost and you still ask about sending a text. Put away your desire for revenge, getting in the last word or whatever else is in your head. From this point forward act as if this chick never existed. You cant text or even care about a woman who never existed. Move on man, its for the best and virtually everyone here will tell you that.

i agree with you man... i just felt like maybe, i should stand my ground & tell her straight, that i don't want anything to do with her... i don't want her in my life, she is toxic

but saying nothing at all, i guess will say everything