Dhizzyballuh's journal

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well,just do what comes to mind.If you want to,just whisper in her ear "I wanna kiss you"..turn her head,and do it.

That's what I would have done.Can't wait for exams to finish,dates gallore =P

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Well,just do what comes to mind.If you want to,just whisper in her ear "I wanna kiss you"..turn her head,and do it.

That's what I would have done.Can't wait for exams to finish,dates gallore =P
I don't think I can pull that one off aha

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tomorrow I'm going to discovery kingdom (six flags amusement park) with my boys to go sarging. Any tips for amusement park pickups?

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be amusing,and high energy.I would guess ****y/funny would work.

Also,I'm just giving my conclusion,as I have never even been to a amusement park.

You should always match the enviroments energy,but try to be higher.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
apocolipto said:
Be amusing,and high energy.I would guess ****y/funny would work.

Also,I'm just giving my conclusion,as I have never even been to a amusement park.

You should always match the enviroments energy,but try to be higher.
Sounds good, I'll get a Starbucks cause I always get more energetic/confident with caffeine in me haha

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg I love sarging with a mob of my friends haha makes it sooo much easier I got like 7 numbers and all of the girls were above 8's supposed to hang out with one of the girls today. I guess the energy I have when I'm around my friends is like catnip for women :p

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going to watch Prometheus tomorrow with this cute Asian.girl
I met at the amusement park. Will let you know how it goes.

apocolipto

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So your caffeine buzz/high energy approaches worked?

Good for u bro :)

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm.on vacation in Hawaii with my family and was wondering if u guys had any advice for.beach game? I still.have a flabby belly that I'm working on getting rid of (I used to weigh 260 then dropped to.180 but still need to tighten up) but I do have nice shoulders/neck/arms so I look good.in a tank top. Any advice?

My goal is to find a hot Hawaiian girl and smoke and get intimate with

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Find a hot Hawaiian girl
2. Approach her
3. ???
4. PROFIT.

Find out as you go along. We dont really know much better.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
Going to watch Prometheus tomorrow with this cute Asian.girl
I met at the amusement park. Will let you know how it goes.
Oh and I had to reschedule the date for next Friday cause my dad had a surprises Hawaii trip planned and he didn't tell me till last minute

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
No luck yet. But things looking pretty good when I get back home. Friday I got a date with HBbreanna (cute Asian 7.5) and Saturday I got a date with this cute Filipino/Latino girl.I met (hb8ish) and I'm teaching her to surf, being from.Florida I'm.pretty good at aha.
Any ideas what I should.do with breanna? She already saw the movie we were supposed to see with her parents so I need to.think of something else.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm back in the bay area and I hit lexi up for the first time since we hung out with aj. We r gonna go see a movie tonight if she doesn't have to help her parents with something
Pretty sure it's a legit excuse not just blowing me off

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Feeling really lazy right now. I got invited to a party today but I kinda just feel like hanging out at home smoking/playing video games lol. Maybe cause its like 100 degrees outside but I think imma have a lazy day today :)

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
Well I'm back in the bay area and I hit lexi up for the first time since we hung out with aj. We r gonna go see a movie tonight if she doesn't have to help her parents with something
Pretty sure it's a legit excuse not just blowing me off
Dude! What happened??

You gotta start writing about the events themselves (Hawaii, dates, etc) and not just a post saying "I'm about to be doing this!"
Or if she flaked, show us the texts that led to the flaking, maybe there's something in that.

Motumoyo

Reaction score
What kind of work, you go in together to find a private place because it means that you can touch her, kiss her.