Dhizzyballuh's journal

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Don't go anywhere there's a table between you. Anything works where you're walking around together (malls, parks, carnivals, art fairs) cause that means you can touch her and find a private place to kiss her. A party or rave would work, but watch out for another guy stealing her.

MAKE SURE YOU KISS HER ON THE DATE. YOU HAVE TO.
I was thinking about a movie then hang out after? Cabin in the woods and hit the yawn technique lol, thoughts?

LearningSlowly

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Congrats on pg 2 of your journal.

Here's the deal with movies. A movie is a surefire way to make out if the girl is interested (you'll have to judge her level of interest here). No words need to be said, and you can get to second, even third base in a movie theater (that's how I did everything freshman/sophomore year).

Still, it helps to show off your social skills in a real-life setting. A good date for me now would be take a girl to a mall 30 min before the movie starts, walk around with her for a little and kino before going inside the movie and escalating further.

If you aren't confident in your ability to kino, and keep her entertained and impressed, it may be better to go straight into the movie to try for the kiss. It would certainly be easier to kino in real-life situations after already getting the close in the movie, if you prefer it that way.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
LearningSlowly said:
Congrats on pg 2 of your journal.

Here's the deal with movies. A movie is a surefire way to make out if the girl is interested (you'll have to judge her level of interest here). No words need to be said, and you can get to second, even third base in a movie theater (that's how I did everything freshman/sophomore year).

Still, it helps to show off your social skills in a real-life setting. A good date for me now would be take a girl to a mall 30 min before the movie starts, walk around with her for a little and kino before going inside the movie and escalating further.

If you aren't confident in your ability to kino, and keep her entertained and impressed, it may be better to go straight into the movie to try for the kiss. It would certainly be easier to kino in real-life situations after already getting the close in the movie, if you prefer it that way.
Kino is my specialty lol, I'm not much of a conversationalist (I get by) but I take pride in my kino skills :p
Sadly the movie theatre I was planning on going to isn't in a mall. Its in a little shopping circle so maybe we can grab some Starbucks or jamba juice before the movie? Hmmm...

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, I was texting marissa to confirm the movie date and she was like "I have to ask my parents" which I'm not tripping about as we r juniors in high school so it's pretty normal but now she's not texting me back. It is 10pm so I'm not looking into too much but still lol :/
Thoughts? When I asked her out in person she seemed very enthusiastic

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like its a genuine parents thing but you never know with girls... if it doesnt happen play it off like it didnt matter and re-arrange it for another time

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nick1886 said:
Sounds like its a genuine parents thing but you never know with girls... if it doesnt happen play it off like it didnt matter and re-arrange it for another time
Yah Cool thats what I was thinking

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5: well all my plans with marissa got cancelled. but dont worry as i was able to compensate ;)

anywayss me and my friend are driving around town and HBpaige text me saying she wants to hang out. so we swoop her and go to my friends austin's house. (keep in mind this started around 9pm cause me and my friend jordan were at six flags all day ) so while at austins house we are all drinking a hitting a vape. i guess being crossfaded i was just like "**** it aha" so i started kinoing the shxt outta paige and since we were all just chillin in austins room i was laying on his couch like fingering here and she was like moaning and squirming around. i guess austin saw and wanted to be an ******* and like jumped on top of me to wrestle and paige got all annoyed and sat on the floor :/

thats not all cause after we left austins house we went to my house and my friend jordan was just kickin it with my brother downstairs and eatin, so i took paige up to my room and we were making out and playin handgames ;) anyways my hand is up her skirt/dress thing and i pull off her underwear and right as i get it off the legs her dad pulls up -_-
im not trippin tho its my first weekend after the breakup and im doin pretty good, guess im not as bad as i thought id be but i still need some work :)

anyways im hella hung over so today will prob just be a lazy day for me. i might try and kick it with some girls or something but im not feelin it right now lol. my goal is to get laid by the end of the month. its only been 1 week and i was seconds away :mad:

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 6: nothing to report, woke up at 11 with a pretty bad hangover, smoked with my older brother. Went to work from 1:30-9:30 now I'm at home hella tired. Hate having work on weekends! Anyways we'll see how tomorrow goes.

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 7: just a normal day at school I guess. Paige acted like nothing happened, and I didn't really talk to Marissa or anything.
I need some advice on texting, not really my expertise.
How do I gain rapport through texting, cause majority of the time I'm just flirting and being funny and kino'ing, I'm not sure how to approach my text game and I was thinking about texting Paige and marissa later? Help?

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Been going kinda slow for me. Been really stressed preparing for finals next week and work, hopefully I can blow off some steam this weekend. God knows I need it aha

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm stressing out for finals. Marissa is out of town till next week, and I'm not sure what to do with Paige? Should I ask her out? Major problem is I'm having car troubles so I can't drive for a bit. Thoughts?

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Srry for not posting for a while, it's finals week and I've been busy. Anyways so things fell thru with both Paige and Marissa. Marissa was sayin how she wasn't ready to start dating (blah blah blah) and I got friendzoned. Same thing pretty much with Paige. I'm doing my best to start expanding my social circle, I mean most of the people at my school and in my area know me but I usually only hang out with a certain group. Today I hung out with this girl I've always flirted with in class but never hung out with outside of school named Lexi (Hb8) and she is graduating this year so today was the "last time" she saw people at the high school so I just snatched her number and she was like "yah just hit me up whenever and we can hang out :)" so I replied "come over right now then lol" so she came over and brought one of her friends.
And me and my friend Aj hung out and smoked with the two girls and it was pretty fun. Throughout the whole thing I was kinoing and teasing Lexi, when she left she walked up to aj and said "this is probably the last time I see you so bye" then walked up to me and said "I'll definetly be seeing more of you" and gave me a big ass hug aha

Idk just thought I'd report, tomorrow is my last day of school :)

Nite

Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
"I'll definetly be seeing more of you" and gave me a big ass hug aha
Haha, That made me smile

Gotta make that last day of school good. :)

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well my last day was ok, got this girl breannas phone number and we r gonna hang out to tomorrow, she might come over to my house later ;)
Shes like a good 7.5-7.7

Nick1886

Don Juan
Reaction score
dhizzyballuh said:
Well my last day was ok, got this girl breannas phone number and we r gonna hang out to tomorrow, she might come over to my house later ;)
Shes like a good 7.5-7.7
****ing precise haha. Well played man

dhizzyballuh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well so far my summer has been pretty chill. Mostly just working and hanging out with a few friends. I do have a date with breanna this weekend though but I'm not sure what to do. Most likely going to do the mall then movies idea someone suggested earlier. I plan on being really high energy and fun and constantly escalating kino. This will be easy at the mall before the movie but when the movie starts I'm clueless as what to do? Help?