Define a "h0e"

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it safe/ok/accurate to assume the same about you?
That is absolutely irrelevant. Regarding relationships man and woman operate on total different sides.
A woman would even share are good man with another woman. No man would ever come to mind to have an LTR with a Woman - however goodlooking she is - who has a LTR already. Not Talking about plating or stealing a girl of from her boyfriend here.
Apart from that: who cares, what a woman might thing. Lesson 3 in game: never assume what a woman might think or even take action on that.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I find someone's "character", I'll assume they operate out of that. They don't always tell you, you can watch actions or sometimes friends and family will let you know.
I'm pretty well the same way. I put much less stock in what their friendsand family tell me vs what my friends and family tell me. Even then, it kind of depends on person to person. My last gf's family were chit. The question I should have asked myself is how I could expect someone to thrive with a support system like that, or lack thereof, other than anything negative they told me about her.
That is absolutely irrelevant. Regarding relationships man and woman operate on total different sides.
A woman would even share are good man with another woman. No man would ever come to mind to have an LTR with a Woman - however goodlooking she is - who has a LTR already. Not Talking about plating or stealing a girl of from her boyfriend here.
Apart from that: who cares, what a woman might thing. Lesson 3 in game: never assume what a woman might think or even take action on that.
I never said I cared what she thinks. Hell, idc what anybody thinks, honestly. Regardless, male or female. You speak as if, women are this other worldly being that are incapable of logical thinking and making conscious decisions. Sure, there are a ton of them that are led by emotions and forgo any logical thinking, but there's also a ton of dudes that are the same. It's a cop out and putting the horse in front of the carriage, instead of holding individuals accountable. If your kids vandalized your neighbor's house, would you chalk it up to "Oh, kids will be kids." Fvck no you wouldn't. Another thing, ppl that run around in life with these preconcieved notions will always lose in life. They know nothing other than losing, because they've already spoke it into existence for themselves. Women will never find strength in men like this and these types of men will never find a good woman, because he's already wrapped the whole female gender into one big blanket statement.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Makes many bleatings about generalisations, before making many outlandish ones of his own.

Give it a rest, white-knight.

Have found plenty of "good women", who have reacted in ways to stimulation which you wouldn't probably approve of.

You're about as insightful as my aunt Theresa, but at least she makes a good cup of tea.
I thought you had me on block son. How am I to take anything you say serious, when you can't even keep your word?

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've ran your gay mouth so much in this thread, that i had to temp-unblock in order to try and suss the tomfoolery.
You never blocked in the first place homegirl. You ain't got to lie to kick it with me.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You've ran your gay mouth so much in this thread, that i had to temp-unblock in order to try and suss the tomfoolery.
You're the little peice of **** that gets smacked around by a mfr like me huh you ****ing *****