Define a "h0e"

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume ALL girls are h0s - you'll be right more often than not ... make them earn not being seen as one (after several years i still haven't found a non-h0).

Take the red pill, it'll change your life.

Last edited:

Kultam

Banned
Reaction score
All of them are. Only ones that fight their hypergamous instincts are not hoes. But they have no reason to fight them. They end better if they end with someone with money. For example.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the detailed response. I'm starting to feel like I couldn't be with someone who had a ONS. Met a girl who on paper is great. I always come across as non judgemental so girls are open.

She tells me that when she was on holiday in Croatia she tried out tinder. Met a guy via tinder on her last night. He came over told her "this is just about sex right", they screwed, he left. Now some guys might say she was single blah blah blah.

But how can man be happy walking round with such a woman. In the back of my mind I'm thinking, is that all it took? A handsome face and a few words on tinder? I just don't think I could be proud being with such a woman, although this probably constitutes the vast majority of women - even those with low partner counts.

My question to SS is am I being unrealistic in my grievances? Is this the new norm?
You are entirely justified to feel this way about a woman who openly acknowledges her ONS. I have immediately dropped women in the past who had disclosed the same. The men who accept these women as LTRs are bottom feeders.

Important distinction to make is while some/most women have had ONS, not ALL have.

Here are four ways to vet women with respect to their ability to, or where they had a history of, ONS(s):

• Some women have a strong sense of inner value AND worth, whereas they feel ONSing is devaluing, which contradicts their character;
  • Some women with older brothers are schooled in how men operate, and are thus less likely to ONS;
  • Some women with strong familial cultures and communities are less likely to ONS as they fear the guy in question could potentially ruin their cultural image if word gets out; and
  • The number of and length of past LTRs as well as how long did it take for you to bang them.
This does not mean that if a girl meets one or all of the four above that she never had a (or will) ONS, but rather these type of women are less likely to. It's all about probability and likelihood.

Which goes back to the marriage topic, specifically, if you went through hundreds of women who were wh0res and incompatible, and one day you met one who had a strong sense of worth; strong familial culture and background; only one long LTR in her past and recently single; didn't bang you for a month or two; lives to marry, have kids, and serve her family; feminine and domesticated; treats you well and is compatible--to this woman, would you walk away from if marriage were an indoctrinated need within her culture (the same culture who had made her who she is today)?

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The first is the male-feminist "everybody is exactly equal, sluts are no different than virgins" stuff. Putting all women's needs and value above his own. Polishing the pvssy pedestal.

The second is the k-selected man's "sluts and virgins are different. So you run game only on the sluts, but you give more chaste girls special treatment, dropping all standards for her and rolling out the red-carpet." Putting some women's needs and value above his own. Polishing the pvssy pedestal.

When you value yourself sufficiently, both arguments seem to become rather irrelevant.
More balanced perspective is key.

1) Never place anyone (including women) above you a/k/a don't pedestal;
2) Recognize not all men and women are of equal value (to you).

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question is, how do some of you guys go about knowing so much about an individuals past? Hire a P.I. or is that legitimately what you talk about over a date or sit and wait and watch for awhile? That just seems like an awful lot of investment of my time and energy, when I could be focusing that on what a chic can do for me right now. What can this chic show me new that I haven't already seen out of women. I guess you could rely on hearsay, but it's just that and can't count the times I've seen a woman's bff flame her, because she is interested in the guy and jealous and ultimately turns out untrue. I do value the opinions of ppl I fully respect and admire, but that type of trust takes years to develop and are far and in-between. I've also seen ppl turn the other way. Latest example, a guy that was my best friend since 15 years is going through a divorce, so I offered him a place to stay until he can get on his feet. He's always worked and has a vast skill set in construction and a good work ethic, so I knew it was only a matter of time, before he could find his own place. Homeboy takes my truck without asking, stays out all night and dumps it off at some random location. This is a guy that I've been in numerous jam ups with the law in the past and has never given me up or others he's done dirt with. At 19 the guy actually did 3 years of a 12 year sentence without naming names. Got out and married, had kids and lived a productive life up until now. That's just one story and have as many stories of friends going the other way as friends turning their lives around. If the flags are flying with a woman I'm dating now, I won't tolerate much at all. I will admit, that I don't have a ton of experience with ltr I don't think. Married from 18-25, two ltr's that lasted around 2yrs a piece in the last 5-6yrs. I'm 39 now. Ppl are fickle in general imo. If she did engage in slvtty behavior in the past, my only hope is that one of the dudes from her past took the time to train her in bed.

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming all girls are h0s/sluts makes it easy to not pedestalize, not get the feels, not get disappointed when she behaves like one, etc. etc. It's a liberating mindset that enables a "dont give a fvck" attitude that ultimately enhances your game.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming all girls are h0s/sluts makes it easy to not pedestalize, not get the feels, not get disappointed when she behaves like one, etc. etc. It's a liberating mindset that enables a "dont give a fvck" attitude.
What is truly liberating, is learning how to control and own your emotions, independent of another's actions.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming all girls are h0s/sluts makes it easy to not pedestalize, not get the feels, not get disappointed when she behaves like one, etc. etc. It's a liberating mindset that enables a "dont give a fvck" attitude that ultimately enhances your game.
What if she is a "fair" and moral woman? Who is not driven by her emotions and has integrity? Treat her too like a "h0e"? Or treat them like h0es until they prove themself otherwise?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Hoe is these 5 things together (they are mutual and need to be all included)

1) Has à lot of sex
2) Usually à lot of sex in short period
3) Sex often include strangers or random people
4) She requires alot of nervous stimulation (emotional, drugs, physical) like hyperactivity
5) She might complain about herself but she always digging herself back in it and never without remorse or any morality attach

A HoE is these 5 things and to be HoE you need have these 5.

The girl who has slept with 50-100 guys but who has her stuff in order, calm, respectful that externally would make à perfect LTR is NOT À HOE. People think too much in numbers. In this example: her lays could be boyfriend/3some stuff, ONS, people she know, dating.. Okay, I didnt say her âge and if she's 21 could qualify for HOE status.

However, it's the moral and stimulus aspect that in my opinion have deal breaker.

My LTR girl example: she could have alot of sex expérience but always done within her moral/respectful mind and barriers.

A HoE it would go no hold barrel

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

Only hypothetically. Proof is in the pudding .
Only the pudding will ever tell the truth.

Theory is patterns of knowledge in applications based on observation

Practice is the réal deal and applications

See Theory as tools, Practice as the Master handling the tools within context.

DJ life and datin is the same

icantgetlaid

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming all girls are sluts isn't some mind trick you play on yourself; you assume it because it's truth. Let her prove you wrong; but never make the mistake of giving her the benefit of the doubt.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A Hoe is these 5 things together (they are mutual and need to be all included)

1) Has à lot of sex
2) Usually à lot of sex in short period
3) Sex often include strangers or random people
4) She requires alot of nervous stimulation (emotional, drugs, physical) like hyperactivity
5) She might complain about herself but she always digging herself back in it and never without remorse or any morality attach

A HoE is these 5 things and to be HoE you need have these 5.

The girl who has slept with 50-100 guys but who has her stuff in order, calm, respectful that externally would make à perfect LTR is NOT À HOE. People think too much in numbers. In this example: her lays could be boyfriend/3some stuff, ONS, people she know, dating.. Okay, I didnt say her âge and if she's 21 could qualify for HOE status.

However, it's the moral and stimulus aspect that in my opinion have deal breaker.

My LTR girl example: she could have alot of sex expérience but always done within her moral/respectful mind and barriers.

A HoE it would go no hold barrel
H0es aren't always about sex. They can use the PROMISE of sex to secure resources or get validated. THey normally are "crooks" looking for a come up.

Macaframalama

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming all girls are sluts isn't some mind trick you play on yourself; you assume it because it's truth. Let her prove you wrong; but never make the mistake of giving her the benefit of the doubt.
Is it safe/ok/accurate to assume the same about you? Or all of us men even? Serious question. It just seems like a paranoid way to go about life. FTR, I tend to approach things from a neutral standpoint and not put high expectations or assumptions on most things, especially something as dynamic as ppl, as more often than not, ppl will never live up to your expectations. The only expectations I hold are for myself. If a woman's expectations of herself align with mine, only then will I consider Ltr.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it safe/ok/accurate to assume the same about you? Or all of us men even? Serious question. It just seems like a paranoid way to go about life. FTR, I tend to approach things from a neutral standpoint and not put high expectations or assumptions on most things, especially something as dynamic as ppl, as more often than not, ppl will never live up to your expectations. The only expectations I hold are for myself. If a woman's expectations of herself align with mine, only then will I consider Ltr.
Once I find someone's "character", I'll assume they operate out of that. They don't always tell you, you can watch actions or sometimes friends and family will let you know.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cause they usually only look after their desires
That is a description for any women.

Remember Woman act as following: "how does ist make me feel - and what is is for me"

That being said, everybody is free to make his own conclusions what is a "ho" .....

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most women are not going to tell you about their escapades anyway
And that is why one will never know the real truth of a girl/woman. All she tells you, is only what she wants you to know - everything else she is rationalizing alway for herself.

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Assume ALL girls are h0s - you'll be right more often than not ... make them earn not being seen as one (after several years i still haven't found a non-h0).

Take the red pill, it'll change your life.
Spot on.