Declining SMV of white women in America, does it really mean anything?

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
I have noticed that in recent years, America has shifted away from blonde worship and turned more towards women like Gal Gadot and Kim Kardashian as the new standard of beauty. You even have ethnic women winning Ms America contests and according to @skinnyguy you have white guys in states like California and places like NYC going for Asian women at high rates.

This leaves me with one question, does all this really mean anything to ethnic guys?

Naturally I would think that maybe the future generation of white women, seeing all of this unfold, would open up to going for not just black guys but other minority groups too. Not just that, ethnic men are rising socioeconomically with Asians and Indians making big bucks, I assume the more assimilated ones will have more alpha personalities and look better.

But I think the social forces are so strong in regards to white women and ethnic men relationships that you will ultimately see more and more white women "going their own way", turning into raging feminists instead, owning cats, and being single past the age of 40 because the social climate in the USA is such that it is more acceptable for white women to stay single past the age of 40 than to sleep with ethnic guys.

highSpeed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have noticed that in recent years, America has shifted away from blonde worship and turned more towards women like Gal Gadot and Kim Kardashian as the new standard of beauty. You even have ethnic women winning Ms America contests and according to @skinnyguy you have white guys in states like California and places like NYC going for Asian women at high rates.

This leaves me with one question, does all this really mean anything to ethnic guys?

Naturally I would think that maybe the future generation of white women, seeing all of this unfold, would open up to going for not just black guys but other minority groups too. Not just that, ethnic men are rising socioeconomically with Asians and Indians making big bucks, I assume the more assimilated ones will have more alpha personalities and look better.

But I think the social forces are so strong in regards to white women and ethnic men relationships that you will ultimately see more and more white women "going their own way", turning into raging feminists instead, owning cats, and being single past the age of 40 because the social climate in the USA is such that it is more acceptable for white women to stay single past the age of 40 than to sleep with ethnic guys.
no they'll just wife up to some other race and produce babies that look more like what society group think tells them that beauty and their children should look like.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
no they'll just wife up to some other race and produce babies that look more like what society group think tells them that beauty and their children should look like.
I think white women with black men will just become more common but doubt they will go for any other ethnic group.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's regional.

In Alabama, white women dominate. The sorority girls and football players all get together and rule the social scene.

Even in NYC, rich white women are high value compared to rich Asian women. Just look at Ivanka Trump. No woman is at her level of social value.

In Cali though, the average Asian woman is higher value than the average White woman. Asian women out here are desired by every ethnicity and white guys find them more feminine. Also Latinas in California especially in LA are deeply desired as LA is little Mexico.
Persian woman are some of the hottest I've seen in LA. It's insane.

White women don't find ethnic guys attractive but oh well their loss.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's regional.

In Alabama, white women dominate. The sorority girls and football players all get together and rule the social scene.

Even in NYC, rich white women are high value compared to rich Asian women. Just look at Ivanka Trump. No woman is at her level of social value.

In Cali though, the average Asian woman is higher value than the average White woman. Asian women out here are desired by every ethnicity and white guys find them more feminine. Also Latinas in California especially in LA are deeply desired as LA is little Mexico.
Persian woman are some of the hottest I've seen in LA. It's insane.

This, the only people I hear obsessing over the Kardashians are black men on Facebook. My white friends never talk about her and hold negative opinions of her. White women are by far the the most desired women on this planet followed by asians. In addition, I usually see minority women dating down to be with a white man. I've never seen a high profile type white guy with a minority. It's usually nerdy white men that got the better deal by dating a minority.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This, the only people I hear obsessing over the Kardashians are black men on Facebook. My white friends never talk about her and hold negative opinions of her. White women are by far the the most desired women on this planet followed by asians. In addition, I usually see minority women dating down to be with a white man. I've never seen a high profile type white guy with a minority. It's usually nerdy white men that got the better deal by dating a minority.
What about actor Robert De Niro? There are others.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
One day you are saying how much attention you get from white girls in Texas and Florida, the next day you're saying this, which one is it?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think white women are the least hot. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

There is a 1st generation American girl who's family is egyptian who is a hostest at the bar I bounce at.
She may have the prettiest face I've ever seen.
For some reason a lot of Nepalese women live here.. 8/10 of them are gorgeous, they are also slim and feminine.

If you have never seen ethiopian, morrocan women they are gorgeous.
Brazilian women,
Hawaiian women(the ones who arent fat)
The list just goes on..

Really to me white girls are the least attractive afaic.

Good Gao

Banned
Reaction score
Being an Asian guy (we're supposed to be one of the lesser desirable races to white women), I notice a funny trend.

It is specifically white women in "racially diverse" areas that have this massive ego, see ethnic men as below them, are full of themselves, and are often the choosiest about race. You hear of Asian men and ethnic men struggling to get white girls in California and NYC the most because you have a ton of low class immigrants and poor minorities that boost the ego of white women, make them feel better than others.

The funny thing is, you even see this among white latinas and white women from areas where whites aren't common.

White women from very white states like the Dakotas or Montana would not hesitate to date a sexy Asian or sexy Indian guy but the ones from NY and California would.

It is like American liberalism makes white women that look good hate ethnic men, maybe it's because Hollywood has such a big impact there.

What's weird is that I see a Trump presidency, assuming he carries through, benefitting cool ethnic guys the most. When there aren't thousands of rapist refugees, illegal brown people, and lower class immigrants flooding into an area; white women are more open minded to giving cool ethnic guys a chance.

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally think white women are the least hot. I don't see what all the fuss is about.

There is a 1st generation American girl who's family is egyptian who is a hostest at the bar I bounce at.
For some reason a lot of Nepalese women live here.. 8/10 of them are gorgeous, they are also slim and feminine.

Brazilian women,
The list just goes on..

What makes me more mad is that a lot of minorities will date down when it comes to a white girl when compared to a woman of their race. The only reason I have issues with white women is because I'm picky about them and most of the ones that would consider a black guy are trash. Otherwise, I would have an easy time getting pvssy..

Trainwreck

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Brazilian women,
The list just goes on..

What makes me more mad is that a lot of minorities will date down when it comes to a white girl when compared to a woman of their race. The only reason I have issues with white women is because I'm picky about them and most of the ones that would consider a black guy are trash. Otherwise, I would have an easy time getting pvssy..

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am not white but have no trouble getting white girls. But I am fair skinned and look caucasian, which might be something to do with it.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most ethnic men only want a white woman most times as a trophy of success.

"Look at Kumar, hes living the American dream ! House in the suburbs, pale sun burnt wife. Life is good for him"..

But if we are talking about "hotness" white women are somewhere at the bottom. With many exceptions ofcourse.
I'm refering to cumlatively.

This Indian woman is gorgeous to me.
Screenshot_2017-06-03-22-46-03-1.png

Last edited:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One day you are saying how much attention you get from white girls in Texas and Florida, the next day you're saying this, which one is it?
Stop trolling every one of my posts. You sound pathetic. Are you 12?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like most ethnic men only want a white woman most times as a trophy of success.

"Look at Kumar, hes living the American dream ! House in the suburbs, pale sun burnt wife. Life is good for him"..

But if we are talking about "hotness" white women are somewhere at the bottom. With many exceptions ofcourse.
I'm refering to cumlatively.

This Indian woman is gorgeous to me.
View attachment 749
Its a lot of fine Indian babes. They tend to be intelligent and feminine.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Plenty of high SMV white blondes exist. They still get snatched up quickly, especially in well heeled circles.

Lots of men want a Reese Witherspoon type to wife up & have children.

ThePlayedList

Banned
Reaction score
Plenty of high SMV white blondes exist. They still get snatched up quickly, especially in well heeled circles.

Lots of men want a Reese Witherspoon type to wife up & have children.
When are you too old to snatch up these kinds of women? I am Hispanic, brown skinned, but feel like in regards to career and salary I will be well off in my 30s. In the 20s I notice these women go for bro frat guys or some of them go for black guys, never see them go for anyone else. Maybe things are different in a decade as ethnic guys become more popular but we shall see.

Might have to pay @Solomon a visit in Minnesota because it seems impossible to get these kinds of women in racially diverse NYC and California where their value is inflated and racism against ethnic guys is pretty bad.