Declining SMV of white women in America, does it really mean anything?

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
White women's social market value is not decreasing. White women are still the most sought out and desired women.

Ethnic women winning Ms. America may have more to do with 3rd wave feminism than a change of beauty standards if anything at all. Maybe she won cause' she was the most qualified chick.

The only thing that will become more common is interracial dating between whites and blacks. Other minorities will still have as tough time as ever.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not black, I am more brown skinned ethnic. When you say something going for you? Are we talking top 1% status and millionaire or something a bit more reasonable?
You don't have to be a millionaire to get laid here bro, girls worry about you being in shape and knowing how to dress.
I got opened up yesterday by some hotties in the street because of my shirt
Nothing happened but it's all bout your presentation and if you got good enough game to close

Reaction score
White women's social market value is not decreasing. White women are still the most sought out and desired women.

Ethnic women winning Ms. America may have more to do with 3rd wave feminism than a change of beauty standards if anything at all. Maybe she won cause' she was the most qualified chick.

The only thing that will become more common is interracial dating between whites and blacks. Other minorities will still have as tough time as ever.
Careful, you're in NY where it may seem that way but in other parts of the country, white women with ethnic men is becoming a thing. When I was down south I saw more high quality white women going for Asians and Hispanics than blacks because those minority groups were acceptable, it was of no issue. I am seeing more and more white women with East Asian men lately.

NY in general is bad for ethnic people, the whites here tend to be apologetic and fearful of blacks so they overcompensate by being super nice to them but in other parts of the country, ethnic guys are doing just as well as blacks are if not better.

Reaction score
Went out to the bar on Tuesday, saw one suited up Indian dude with two hot white girls that seemed to be into him, one was making out with him.