DEBATE--Should goodlooking guys act like a DJ?

shark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, I, myself am a goodlooking guy. Sure, I have always created attracction just based on my looks. However, when i started using some DJ techniques..i started to get better-looking girls and it got easier to keep girls interested.

However, I see from another thread a lot of people say it'll make you look TOO ****y or intimidating. I mean, a lot of us are dieing to be those good-looking guys with jerky/dj attitudes and now i see people saying to neglect the jerky side and just depend on their looks? I say, what the ****?

What do you guys think?

Flyer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
should fit men exercise?

pulp_fiction

Reaction score
Originally posted by shark
Well, I, myself am a goodlooking guy. Sure, I have always created attracction just based on my looks. However, when i started using some DJ techniques..i started to get better-looking girls and it got easier to keep girls interested.

However, I see from another thread a lot of people say it'll make you look TOO ****y or intimidating. I mean, a lot of us are dieing to be those good-looking guys with jerky/dj attitudes and now i see people saying to neglect the jerky side and just depend on their looks? I say, what the ****?

What do you guys think?
A lot of girls dont care whether your ****y or not, even if they tell you they think you are. Its just a matter of whether you like that label being applied to you. Personally, i dont, so sometimes I try to tone it down. Other times I dont care. Sometimes you cant hide it.

lebRambo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Docs
Should I ducttape my cat to the wall?:crackup:
hell yes! well...it wouldn't hurt. And it would be funny as hell. :crackup:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been called hot. However, I'm 5'8 and I need all the help I can get. There have been lots of women who came on to me but I didn't have the knowlege to realize that they were interested. I've also been lost opportunities for not being aggressive enough.

Anyway,
Act like a DJ?? I still laugh at the whole DJ marketing thing dreamed up by the creaters of this forum to market its seduction materials. FYI, there are no DJs -- just people who know how to predict and manipulate human behavior...oOo Blasphemy Eric!

Here's the deal, just read the forums, experience life, educate yourself on social interactions and you'll become a guy who knows how to interact with women and men.

Your mind (attitude, confidence, IQ, education, ambition) will get you further with women than your looks.

"Close your eyes and forget your name step outside yourself and let your thoughts drain as you go insane....go insane...." - Slayer

:cheer:

GropeDope

Banned
Reaction score
My vote is no. Pretty boys already have an advantage in looks, and should not act like DJs... as a compromise for alright/ugly looking men.

nishbuk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should men with large wangs hold them out all the time?

Firefly

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of my friends is an ex-model. He plays bass in a band, has a high paying job and owns his own (admittedly small) recording studio. He also acts like your stereotypical AFC.

Result? He gets a lot of initial interest, but women tend to blow him off pretty quickly (anod not in a good way). He also gets cheated on a lot, and runs around being told what to do when he does have a girlfriend.

Based on that alone, I would say yes.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ER!C L!VE
I've been called hot. However, I'm 5'8 and I need all the help I can get. There have been lots of women who came on to me but I didn't have the knowlege to realize that they were interested. I've also been lost opportunities for not being aggressive enough.

Anyway,
Act like a DJ?? I still laugh at the whole DJ marketing thing dreamed up by the creaters of this forum to market its seduction materials. FYI, there are no DJs -- just people who know how to predict and manipulate human behavior...oOo Blasphemy Eric!

Here's the deal, just read the forums, experience life, educate yourself on social interactions and you'll become a guy who knows how to interact with women and men.

Your mind (attitude, confidence, IQ, education, ambition) will get you further with women than your looks.

"Close your eyes and forget your name step outside yourself and let your thoughts drain as you go insane....go insane...." - Slayer

:cheer:
That depends on you're veiw of a DJ.
I realise that its a fictional thing, BUT what it stands for is real. It stands for something not many people have.

Drive.

Before I was coming here, I severly lacked drive. I was happy to just be. and didn't look to excel.

Some people consider a DJ to be a PUA. To me they are totally different.

To me, being a DJ means being completely happy with all facets of your life.

eg. Having your dream job.
Dream girl(s).
Dream home.
$$$ to spend on your needs, and enough to spend on your wants.
Being completely happy in all area's of your life.

---This however, I think is a complete pipe dream.
We'll use Brad Pitt as an example.
I'm sure he has his dream job, dream home(s), $$ to spend on everything he wants.
Now why did he marry jenifer aniston? surely he was happy with her. That didn't last forever. And I don't think it ever can.

Right now, I am happy. But I worry. and i always will.

In the future, I'm sure, at times i'll be happier, and at other times sadder.

I'll always be driven.

SlaterT

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by animal crackers
I went out to the club tonight, and one set asked me if I WAS THE DJ!!!

I just told them I was the owner..

animal crackers
LOL!!!

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"act like a DJ"

DJism isn't an act. It's a way of life. Any man who has his **** together is a DJ.

V0rt3x

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Flyer
should fit men exercise?
I hear you :rockon:

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by shark

However, when i started using some DJ techniques..i started to get better-looking girls and it got easier to keep girls interested.
I'm sorry, did you just answer your own question?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: DEBATE--Should goodlooking guys act like a DJ?

Originally posted by MVPlaya
I'm sorry, did you just answer your own question?
Nice. :up:

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being ****y attracts confident and sexy women, while intimidating less attractive and less confident girls - the same way an attractive and confident girls intimidates most guys. Most guys, except for the ****y DJ's she wants to date that is.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wait until you are in your 20's and see how much looks matter to women then.

BrotherAP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frivolous, as somebody who is already in his 20s and not sure he gets your point, how much, exactly, do you think that women in their 20s care about looks?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women ive met 22 and up..seem to care about your Confidence, attitude, job possibilities, morals and values...

will u be a good father?

I mean im sure they are if you are fat bloke..
how many guys here are actuallly ugly?