David DeAngelo's stuff is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: To Freeman

Originally posted by Disturbed
We are criticizing David D because he charges for material which could be gotten for free from this site. In addition, this site offers multiple perspectives so you don't have to fall prey to one person's opinion. David D does offer some truth in his approaches but he fails in many respects to provide a complete picture making it necessary to refer to someone else's consultation.

I think David DeAngelo has come closer than anybody in providing a complete picture in this whole scene of dealing with women. MasterPlayer pretty much summed it up. He has alot of stuff to offer:

Originally posted by MasterPlayer
You guys pick up the Double Your Dating Ebook and think that all David DeAngelo's is about is C+F techqniue. Sorry to bust your buble but it's alot more then that. Try his Advanced Series (13 hours of audio), or his Mastery Series (19h) or Sexual Communication (4h). To think that all he is "C+F" is to say that all Albert Einstein is is "E=mc^2". Frankly both forumula's work if applied correctly. But really, the Audiocd's do have a wealth of new and old information, and are certainly better then the introductory e-book. He even has an interview series where he interviews 16 other DJ's I would definately check it out the advanced and mastery series though. If your low on cash, check e-bay. His stuff works like magic for me.

MasterPlayer

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am tempted to believe that David D hires PR gentlemen to promote his stuff in the boards.

SageOFAllenAge

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dislike the fact that he advertises about himself so much, I saw his ad on the google sponsored links section:eek: , when I typed in the word 'love' to find out the state of the human brain when a person is in love.

IMO not every tom,**** & harry is meant to know about this :mad:

FM 3321

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SageOFAllenAge
I dislike the fact that he advertises about himself so much, I saw his ad on the google sponsored links section:eek: , when I typed in the word 'love' to find out the state of the human brain when a person is in love.

IMO not every tom,**** & harry is meant to know about this :mad:
I wouldn't worry about every man becoming a successful player overnight. There are alot of books on how to make money successfully in libraries, online and in book stores but how many people really read, study and practice those techniques? Not many.

intime

Reaction score
Now i know why most PUAS don't post here.

So many posters don't understand even simple concepts and post their BS opinions as facts.

Like criticizing someone's material or even about what they don't teach when they don't even have MOST of their products.

If you want to improve, find out how something can work. Not think about why it can't.

Blue Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David D "ideas" are used to help you IF you understand and know how to apply it.

Needless to say it's a technique, a guide and you can't simply rely on it. Humans are not machines where you just use tools to interact with!

This is the same as telling to the nice guy to stop being an a.s.s kisser and to stop placing women above themselves. They will refuse and say you're a disrespectful jerk. Why? Because they don't understand what goes behind the message!

englishcrap

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree completey. I have purchased the advanced DVD series and found this an immense help in making me more attractive to women.

So whats the big deal about him charging for his material ?. He has to earn a living right ?

skeeloo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
to me deAngelo's stuff doesnt work, i mean these guys say the same thing over and over agian, when will guys realize that some book wont give you the confidence you need , only you can better yourself, luckily for most guys sites like thies are usefull. but when it comes to Deanglo's stuff i dont even read he's news letter anymore maybe few years ago,i would have but nowadays i find it so afci have gotten the basics . but on the other hand i think doc loves stuff is better. maybe they are the same people i dunno know , cos all these guys are out for your wallets nothimg more, deangelo bases he's books on ugly guys like we cant even speak to girls or like he's readers are total loser, which im not. anyway i agree with about 30% of his articles the rest ill learn my self.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read his book and instantly noticed a few things I was doing wrong. Short after, I was attracting more females then ever. Then I got the advanced series, I immediately had a girl come up to me and ask me out. This stuff makes sense. I look back at all my previous girls I dated and noticed serious flaws that DYD points out. I deluged myself in this material for several. It is like a college course. Now I had a friend I shared this material with and he interpreted the material slightly different. At first he was successful, but he let himself get so upset with women if they crossed their arms at the bar he would confront them (failed C&F). As a result, several verbal confrontations (nearly fights) occurred. I began to think at his level and my inner game was ruined. I knew my friend was right about things he said, but I now see that it may seem "right" to buy flowers and tell her how you feel, but it just isn't. This got so bad that I just got upset at him and he got all pissed at me and said he didn't want to hang out with me anymore (which he has kept his word).

I guess the lesson here is it is all about applying yourself to get the inner game. DD tells you how to do it, but you need to figure out how to impliment this with your personality to portray it. This stuff worked wonders for me then it stopped. Don't take C&F a mile that was meant to go a couple inches. That is what I was doing.

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
C+F only works when she's already attracted to you and it connects. If she thinks you are cute and you said "I am cute", it is automatically funny. If she thinks you are not cute and you said "I am cute", it is like "wtf?", in other word, ****y.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't, depending on the context and the woman it is applied. C+F in David D's ebook is put on a pedestal, like the ultimate way to attract women. No, it is not. It is just one way to tease women, and there are always other ways. Attraction to women is not just one thing, it's many things (including bad-boy-ness, looks, confidence, money, popularity, good personality, dignity, etc), and C+F is one of them.

Like MasterPlayer said, there are more than that.

intime

Reaction score
goodness

it is U GUYS making out C&F to be all DYD teaches.

The newsletters are for beginners and for advertising his products like the very first ebook.

Your idea of C&F is " I am cute"???

You see, when you post, you have to know what is is you are talking about.

Like if you are an expert PUA and you have all his materials. Then you can say " Hey this is my opinion".

If you have purchased a product and it didnt work for you. You can say Hey i can't apply it. It doesnt work for me.

But to just sit on your computer and write. According to my logic in my mind and the newsletters i have read. I feel his understandings are wrong.Lets me tell you how women really are. Yup i know because i am smart.

Ive seen tall short ugly good looking fat thin guys all improve with different kinds of products. Especially DYD products. That is why i never hammer any products cause even lousy ones ( like advanced macking and seduction science) have changed many people sex lives for the better.

But u know what. Now i know why David D says he regrets talking about C&F so much. Cause now people like to claim that is all he teaches.

He has said it before C&F is not a must. If you are not good at it. Loads of other stufff you can do and the DYD products teach a lot of it.

Great thing about DYD is that it brings all sorts of experts together and it has a very open minded system.

If you want to get good. DYD products are where you can see and hear guys like Mystery, Rick H, David X, Swinggcat, RSD, Dave Riker, Orion and loads more all expain game in ways that is congruent to the philosophy most of us who are in the game know about.

There will always be pple like Ryanz around. PPle whose own mindsets will prevent them from ever becoming superstars with women.

Last edited:

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uh.

So many people are flaming on C&F. Even while there's chapters in WoMS and the Bible dedicated to it.

Who was it that said: "The best plan on earth will not work, untill you do."

DeAngelo is a teacher. That's his gift. There are probably many people on this forum who are 10 times better at getting chicks than David... but hell... they can't explain jack shyt.

I found the DJ forums back in 2002. Then Came Dave in 2003. Only once I understood Dave's stuff did I understand the DJ's stuff.

So what is David? A guy who's good with chicks, and who's excellent at sharing his experiences.

'nuff said.

Paradox

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do a search. Put Deangelo in the search box. This has been discussed before and beaten down and reflogged.

Status
Not open for further replies.