David DeAngelo's stuff is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes C&F works. These are the common mistakes that people do when tying to be ****y and funny:

-They are boing and shy and then they suddenly try to be C&F and come off as fake.

-They overdo it to the extent of insulting the girl and coming off as arrogant.

-They do it too often and come off as insecure

-They keep a straight face when doing it,how deAngelo recommends, to "keep the tension".This is complitely wrong.She will think either you are retarded or you are a psycho bastard.

I do C&F naturally, but only with moderation and in a very playful way. Think of teasing. Teasing comes naturally if you are outgoing and want to have fun. If you aren't you will come off as fake.

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
About DAVID DEANGELO

I really don't understand why you people are insulting his methods of success with women. If being ****y and funny works for him then let it be so...Although I just registered not too long ago, I been going to this site for female advice since I was 15 or so. After reading and applying all the things I've read here I came to one conclusion: "Each to His Own"-or whatever works for one guy may not work for the other. So going back to the debate at hand, critcizing another man's method to getting with women is not right and should not be done on a website dedicated to the empowerment of men.

Remember that Ryan= "Different strokes for different folks"

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dj spain

I know this girl from Madrid, Spain. She goes to school with me. Over the past few months me and her have became pretty cool. I was wondering if you could give me some insight..I know that American culture is different from European culture so my question to you is this: What would you consider flirting?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I persevered with C+F, got the tone right, noticed when it worked, when it didn't, accepted it doesn't work 100% of the time and now it's a very useful tool in my arsenal if used at appropriate times.

Some people can't do it, some won't and some lucky people don't have to. But to say it doesn't work is wrong.

DD evidently has a strong marketing background, however that doesn't mean to say everything he comes out with is a lie.

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ofcourse D&Ds stuff doesn't work. C&F is complete bull... whoever thinks it works is a complete fool.

(that was a sarcastic comment)

ajncaa

Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't write its use off totally. What may be attributed to it is belief, and as a result, success. Its all psychological, if you tell Mr X that he will be able to do so and so because David DeAngelo has seen it work then regardless of the truth in the matter it will see them act. As people who didn't act before, they will obviously view it as amazing, since they see their successes to which they had none before. Even if they receive numerous rejections they will be quickly forgotten in the elation of a conversion which, given their mental state, will be attributed not to themselves but to the literature. Endorsements then flood in!

It is an example of excellent business!

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Freedom ,there isn't much difference between the USA and Europe when dating. But be careful doing C&F, European girls get offended more easily.
Tease her, bust her balls. But do it in a charming way. Charm is very important. For girls here in Europe rapport is also more important. Be open to her and have fun.
Good luck!

BTW, I recommend you to read my post from the tips section, where I explain what has worked for me:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=69928

Freeman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dj spain

Hey thanks man for responding to my post in such short time. I appreciate that. By the way do you live spain or are just from spain?

dj_spain

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes,I live in Spain.
Also, something important:
Never try to play with European girls this serious,mysterious,tough John Wayne "I am the super alpha male" stuff many people on this syte swear by.
It just doesn't work.

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had some success with David D's stuff. I have the advanced series and there's much more to what he talks about than just C&F. C&F is just one small part of it. He goes into detail about inner game and the correct attitude to have and how to come accross in an attractive matter.

Maximus_Decimus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It's all about having a spirit of fun

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Certainly being a witty, fun person makes a man more attractive. I've found C+F quite effective when it flows naturally. But only then.

I do agree that a guy who really lacks the verbal chops will not improve his success with women by trying to be "****y and funny."
Exactly. David D's material just makes you more witty and charismatic if used properly. The problem is, so many people that buy into his material have poor social skills to start with. Developing a vibrant and exciting personality that is attractive to women can't be done in a day. It can't be done in two days either. It takes time and practice.

Maximus_Decimus

NotaGoatLover

Don Juan
Reaction score
....You guys just fully rely on being C & F for getting chicks......... tsk tsk tsk...a lot more than that........... CLOSE THIS THREAD

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
****y and funny is good for two situations:

1) when you already know the girl well
2) at a club or something in the nightlife/party scene

for daygame or whatever, you need to be normal and cool, that's it.

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
David isnt all about ****Y AND FUNNY, infact alot of it isnt that. I found his articles quite interesting and very informative. I think he writes well and alot of his stuff is correct and of the nature of a Don Juan.

Everyone hear seems to "tune" every guy that writes articles. Give these people a break, some are good and others arent.
Doctor Love= isnt.
David= I rate his methods are good.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedRose1980
I completely agree with you Ryan. Being a woman, that stuff doesnt work on me, or any of my girlfriends.
Sure it doesnt :rolleyes:

And what does work? Buying you lots of flowers and gifts and telling you how much I love you and how hot you are? :rolleyes:

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Buying of flowers is gesture and a good way to getting her interest level up, thats all.

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys pick up the Double Your Dating Ebook and think that all David DeAngelo's is about is C+F techqniue. Sorry to bust your buble but it's alot more then that. Try his Advanced Series (13 hours of audio), or his Mastery Series (19h) or Sexual Communication (4h). To think that all he is "C+F" is to say that all Albert Einstein is is "E=mc^2". Frankly both forumula's work if applied correctly. But really, the Audiocd's do have a wealth of new and old information, and are certainly better then the introductory e-book. He even has an interview series where he interviews 16 other DJ's I would definately check it out the advanced and mastery series though. If your low on cash, check e-bay. His stuff works like magic for me.

MasterPlayer

Disturbed

Don Juan
Reaction score
To Freeman

We are criticizing David D because he charges for material which could be gotten for free from this site. In addition, this site offers multiple perspectives so you don't have to fall prey to one person's opinion. David D does offer some truth in his approaches but he fails in many respects to provide a complete picture making it necessary to refer to someone else's consultation.

Evil-Rom

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
,-._|\ ................... ............ / Aus \ ..
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
Buying of flowers is gesture and a good way to getting her interest level up, thats all.
hahahahahaha oh my god this is a joke post right

Status
Not open for further replies.