David DeAngelo Product List

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
These are the David DeAngelo products I have in dvd and audio, I wonder if anyone knows if I am missing any?

DYD - Advanced Series
DYD - Approaching Women
DYD - Body Language
DYD - **** Comedy
DYD - Deep Inner Game
DYD - Mastery Series
DYD - Meeting Women In Bars
DYD - Meeting Women Online
DYD - On Being A Man
DYD - Power Sexuality
DYD - Sexual Communication 2nd Edition
DYD - 77 Laws With Women

Plus:
DYD - 36 Interviews With Dating Gurus
DYD - All his ebooks, and 2nd edition of his first ebook

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
daaamn! you own all that? is it really necessary to have all that? i cancelled the interview series because David D. and his guests discuss the same ideas over and over again... just in different points of views/angles. hey i'm curious about the 77 laws... when that came out, i was like, "there he goes again." but hey, David D. a smart business man and if i were in his shoes, i'd probably do the same.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Woe. That's a lot of cash to invest. Advanced Series DVDs cost $335 alone... Has your "game" improved significantly after investing in all his series MasterPlayer? Seems like most of his advice is spot on in terms of attraction and why most men fail with women.

AsianPlayboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Eventually, I'm going to get around to reviewing his first ebook. But basically, a nice starter and gives you some insight into women.

Eh, wouldn't bother with getting the rest of the series except for maybe one interview series just to see how the other players' styles are.

A review of Mystery's Ebook
http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2006/01/venusian-arts-ebook-review-case-file-1.html

A review of Shark's 8CD Set
http://theasianplayboy.blogspot.com/2005/12/review-of-sharks-8cd-attract-date-cd.html

MasterPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah it is expensive, but hey you'll loose way more in a divorce or taking out some dumb girl that who isn't even right for you in the first place. Basically if you follow the advice in the DYD series you won't have to deal with these stupid mistakes. My game definately has improved by listening to the series. He's covered everything, Inner Game, Outter Game, Being A Man, etc, and there is always many good DJ's on the series. He may not be the best DJ himself, but he is the best at teaching it and getting that information to people that need it in the most clearest and understable way. But the programs that I thought were the best are:
Mastery Series (probally the best), Deep Inner Game, On Being A Man, Body Language and Advanced Series. I didn't watch/listen to 77 Laws Yet, but that's his only program that's like a re-hash/quick summary of his programs. So it should be good too.

Icon

Reaction score
Where can you buy the David DeAngelo products?

I never knew he had released so many.

If someone could give me a link so I could look at their info in more detail, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Reaction score
Originally posted by Icon
Where can you buy the David DeAngelo products?

I never knew he had released so many.

If someone could give me a link so I could look at their info in more detail, i'd appreciate it.

Thanks,
Rather spend a minute on installing some P2P program than $7000 on his programs. I downloaded all these (except the 77 laws), mostly both in audio and video and am not at all ashamed of it.

Holland

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn, you are sick dude...

Advanced Series or Attraction isn't a choice E-book is all you need, and maybe ****y Comedy...
I want to figure some stuff out on my own...
And you even bought it all!

LiveStrong

Don Juan
Reaction score
P2P...save yo' money for somethin more fulfilling

TheTrader

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah use a file sharing prog. besides that im wondering how someone who looks like a wimp can teach guys how to be a man?

No Bones

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think his Advanced Series for beginners is fantastic. Same said for his Mastery Series for guys at a more intermediate level. Those two programs in particular really cleared up my head.

Diaoz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can someone give me the track listing for Advanced Series CD 6, 8, 10, 11 and 12onwards? Thanks I have I'm trying to complete the set.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm shocked!

hey you'll loose way more in a divorce or taking out some dumb girl that who isn't even right for you in the first place.
This is exactly what these gurus want you to think and how they get your money off you. If they were so concerned with helping people, why would they charge so damn much? Their overheads are probably something like 0.01% of their profits.

You know for the price of those DVDs you could have got a little home gym together, bought some fashionable new clothes and made yourself a whole lot more attractive.

People accuse me of being a "hater", but it saddens me when I see vulnerable guys fall victim to the marketing tactics of sleazy worms like DeAngelo, Jeffries and their like.

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
DeAngelo makes a lot of $$ thanks to his products. He basically repeats the same stuff over and over again, and you definitely do NOT need to own all of his products.

The original DYD e-book is what you need if you have absolutely no idea how to act around women. His Advanced Series will help you improve, and then the rest is going out and getting experience. Buying all his products and listening/reading/watching them won't help you at all if you don't go out get experience and practice the stuff. I think DeAngelo is a smart business man, but I don't think he is the scum people claim him to be. He will just open your eyes and the rest is what YOU do, not what he does for you with his products.

snobby

Don Juan
Reaction score
MasterPlayer,

Out of curiosity, has his cocky comedy program helped you improve your C&F convos? How much did it help you?

Cheers.

shiningshadow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ugh, why do you need all that? Jesus. Could've at least used a P2P proggy or BitTorrent.