Dating rules for men

Jestor

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Always state your intentions. Don't hide the fact that you like sex. That doesn't mean to be crude about it either. Make an innuendo of it. The point is to not waste time on women that aren't on the same page as you (why would you date a woman who isn't interested in sex??). Example of statement of intent: if she asks what your idea of a perfect date is tell her: making love by the fireplace or against the kitchen counter. You are not horny, you are sexual, that's it.. That IS the difference. If she balks or starts giving you a hard time drop her, chances are you are wasting your time anyway. You are not directly telling her you are planning on having sex with her anyway, you are merely stating your capacity as a man. Good way to weed out the prudish women.

2. If she says that she needs to go on dates before getting intimate with the guy tell her that you like women that can be themselves, and act naturally with the guy, without "requiring" certain things first. Women can have sex with guys within HOURS of meeting him, so don't buy into the whole gotta-date-him-first garbage. All she needs is attraction, period. Also, how fast a woman has sex is NO measure of quality. Women who have a habit of holding out for months are too often the worst in bed and have terrible personalities to boot. Moreover, the so-called "slutty" girls are very often self-confident, don't play games, and are very intelligent (have high paying jobs etc). ie. their self-esteem is not tied to how much she can hold out, or ball-and-chain a man.

3. If a woman, before meeting her, starts talking too directly about sex, drop her. She is most likely a****tease and will cancel the date on you at the last minute. Either that or she is simply unattractive, period. It's okay to flirt but if she starts saying direct stuff like how she took out her vibrator that day, or how she enjoys good sex, then drop her. No reasonably attractive women of serious intent talks that way, especially on her own initiative, and especially over the internet.

4. If one of the very first things she asks is "what do you do?", then she is fishing for a provider, and doesn't care about you. And she is most certainly not thinking about sex. But if you want to make sure, then you can make some stuff up about how you are secretly batman and your car is parked on the roof. If she laughs and changes the subject then you're good, but if she persists with the question then she is trouble and must be cut loose. All a woman needs to know is that you have your own place and are independent. Some women will masquerade the question as not wanting to date a bum, therefore she needs to know what you do, what college you went to, and even what car you drive....don't fall for that.

5. On the date meet her for drinks, somewhere neutral where you two can talk and connect. Stay away from fancy places. Don't take her dancing or to dinner. That is rewarding her for no reason, and before she has proven to you that she actually likes you romantically. Save the fancy stuff for after you two have sex.

6. If you are seeing other girls and she asks, tell her. Out of dozens of women I've slept with not one needed to know that I was just with her. Newsflash: deep down women don't really care if you are seeing other girls. It's totally an ego thing. In fact, if you know anything about the Red Queen, you'll know that females are most likely to copulate with the men who are already copulating.

7. If she starts talking about other girls and putting them down she is low self-esteem. If she asks you what you see in her she is low self-esteem. if she puts on a show about how she is in control and in charge of the situation, she is low self-esteem.

8. If she cancels the date at the last minute drop her. It's disrespectful to you, and if she truly had a good reason for it she would have given you fair notice ahead of time. I've never canceled a date, and neither has most guys I know. It's rare for a guy to cancel a date but not so rare for women apparently.

9. Don't tell her you are looking for a relationship because you think that's what she needs to hear. It's weak and makes you look insecure. If she asks what you are looking for say, nothing too serious.

10. Don't brag about yourself. Keep the conversation light and funny, and get to know her. Flirt, tease and be relaxed throughout, and let her chase you a bit. If you met her off the internet and you don't have her number, don't ask for it at the end of the date. Allow her to offer it. If she doesn't chances are she is not interested.

DonJuanMonk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good rules, but I also got some comments on a number of things:

#1 Let your body and eyes do the talking.

#4 Not necessarily, it's a generic and weak way of having a conversation.

#6 This one is an iffy and personal issue for each of us DJ who interact with different people.

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow, pure bull****. Bravo, encompassing a DJ within a set of boundaries, with common truths undermining that which we desire.

You are telling us a woman is the product of what she says, and what we do for her.

You my man, are not an *******, you are an ass, and you smell like one too. Oh! SORRY! What did you just say?!?! Yeah, nothing yet.

Every one of your points is drivel, like drool and snot licking your lips at the same time. Keep your **** to yourself, don't ask me to catch it, I don't like to play monkey in the middle with the wrong tools.

Don't do this, don't do that. It's like teasing a dog, or a woman for that matter. It's like a game when you tell somebody not to do this, you know they will. I now am hoping this is a joke to real DJ's out there. Who know that (rule #4) sex isn't everything.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
I saw this and thought oh here we go, another bonehead putting 2 cents worth in.

But I seriously couldnt find fault, all points are solid and spot on, albiet no brainer stuff that should be a staple diet of every man who stumbles onto the seduction and self improvement community. But not to take away from its importance is still good set of rules to refresh and remind yourself with now and then.

Good stuff mate. :up: A nice change from the usual drivel here.

Immaculate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jesus christ does every f@cking girl have to be a slut and put out on the first date? F#ck that... I'm sick of sluts... I'd rather date a girl that holds out for at least a few dates and shows some f'ing class.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Immaculate said:
Jesus christ does every f@cking girl have to be a slut and put out on the first date? F#ck that... I'm sick of sluts... I'd rather date a girl that holds out for at least a few dates and shows some f'ing class.
Until you find out that she did not hold out to anyone but you.

Good luck buddy! :rolleyes:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KneghtRyder said:
are women really this slutty now a days ?
Isn't that GREAT? :rockon:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
Isn't that GREAT? :rockon:
:rockon: no :rolleyes:

I gaurantee that if the government decided to hand out 100 million dollars to EVERYONE in the country, you would be jumping up and down and cheering like you are now about slvts. Little do you know that by giving everyone 100 million dollars, the VALUE of money in the country will SINK LIKE A STONE, inflation will rise thousands of percent, and your country will be thrown into extreme poverty like Brazil. :rolleyes:

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I gaurantee that if the government decided to hand out 100 million dollars to EVERYONE in the country, you would be jumping up and down and cheering like you are now about slvts. Little do you know that by giving everyone 100 million dollars, the VALUE of money in the country will SINK LIKE A STONE, inflation will rise thousands of percent, and your country will be thrown into extreme poverty like Brazil. :rolleyes:
*takes a deep breath*

Let's go.

"I gaurantee that if the government decided to hand out 100 million dollars to EVERYONE in the country, you would be jumping up and down and cheering like you are now about slvts."

No.

"Little do you know that by giving everyone 100 million dollars, the VALUE of money in the country will SINK LIKE A STONE, inflation will rise thousands of percent, and your country will be thrown into extreme poverty like Brazil."

Thanks to this piece of incredibly advanced knowledge on economics.

Trying to offend me will not help you to make a point.

Also, I suggest you research the real situation of my country.

Pointless flaming + incorrect information = dumbass post.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
*takes a deep breath*

Let's go.

"I gaurantee that if the government decided to hand out 100 million dollars to EVERYONE in the country, you would be jumping up and down and cheering like you are now about slvts."

No.

"Little do you know that by giving everyone 100 million dollars, the VALUE of money in the country will SINK LIKE A STONE, inflation will rise thousands of percent, and your country will be thrown into extreme poverty like Brazil."

Thanks to this piece of incredibly advanced knowledge on economics.

Trying to offend me will not help you to make a point.

Also, I suggest you research the real situation of my country.

Pointless flaming + incorrect information = dumbass post.

I couldn't care less if I offended you or not. That wasn't the point.

All I did was draw an analogy to being happy about women being slvts. It was not a lesson in economics. Wh0ring themselves off to anyone significantly decreases their value. For one, there are STD's and besides that, what is so great about being with a girl who has been with 500 guys? That is like being happy you found a grain of sand in the desert. Yes another analogy. Sue me.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
I couldn't care less if I offended you or not. That wasn't the point.
Tough ass.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
All I did was draw an analogy to being happy about women being slvts. It was not a lesson in economics. Wh0ring themselves off to anyone significantly decreases their value. For one, there are STD's and besides that, what is so great about being with a girl who has been with 500 guys? That is like being happy you found a grain of sand in the desert. Yes another analogy. Sue me.
Thank you again for another lesson of economics. Sadly, I am not going to sue you, can't afford a lawyer... my country is poor and I am waiting for a government donation. :rolleyes: -- no wait you said it wouldn't change sh1t. Damn I am lost now :cry:

...all this fuzz just to say this:

"All I did was draw an analogy to being happy about women being slvts."

I am still trying to know what is the relation between my country's situation (which is not as you described) and what I said about slvts.

"For one, there are STD's"

Against STDs, condoms. Yes we do have it here, w00t!

I suggest you always use it. Any woman can carry STDs. And really, how you can tell if a woman does have a lot of sexual partners or not? This slvt discussion does not seems to have a clear point to me.

"and besides that, what is so great about being with a girl who has been with 500 guys?"

How many guys she has been with is really irrelevant. It's as great if she has been with 500 guys as if she has been with 0. It just does not compute. Also, it's really hard to gauge.

I used to care. But I faced some very harsh truths. Nothing to get bitter at, it just changed the way I see things.

I am of the opinion that if a woman wants to fvck she will find a way to do it (just like RT says endlessly), and it does not have anything to do with any label you or I tries to put on her. Women are free. The only thing I can do is make sure I am the one she wants to screw.

"That is like being happy you found a grain of sand in the desert."

That is like seeing things in a way that is not the same as yours, racist.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

girl_in_a_boy_forum

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Jestor said:
1. Always state your intentions. Don't hide the fact that you like sex.
While it is perfectly reasonable to state your intentions, openly telling a woman on the first date that you love and expect sex can come off as daunting and possessive.

Jester said:
2. If she says that she needs to go on dates before getting intimate with the guy tell her that you like women that can be themselves, and act naturally with the guy, without "requiring" certain things first.
Oh, so a "good woman" will immediately put out for you on the first night? Riiiiiiiight. There is nothing wrong with setting standards for oneself. Some women (and men) only pound flesh if they're in love with them, or if they have some sort of committment. Everybody has different standards concerning sex, and you need to be the DJ you claim to be and respect those differences in personal preference.

Jester said:
3. If a woman, before meeting her, starts talking too directly about sex, drop her. She is most likely a****tease and will cancel the date on you at the last minute.
...yet it's okay if the man talks about sex upfront?

Jester said:
4. If one of the very first things she asks is "what do you do?", then she is fishing for a provider, and doesn't care about you. And she is most certainly not thinking about sex.
Not necessarily. "What you do" is a basic conversation topic. It's one of the first things you're asked when you meet new people, men or women. It's a point of interest and a fact that helps make you the person you are. Not all women are golddiggers, bro. : )

Jester said:
5. On the date meet her for drinks, somewhere neutral where you two can talk and connect. Stay away from fancy places. Don't take her dancing or to dinner.
This I agree with. A romantic/expensive/elaborate setting for a first date is too much and tells me that the guy is trying too hard to impress me instead of simply attracting me with the person he really is. Coffeeshops make great first dates. I'd also like to throw out there, make it a fun first date, something memorable. Don't grill each other with questions from across a table; go bowling, shoot billiards, go to a park, walk dogs, heck, go to Toys 'R Us (a fun date for me, actually ^-^)

Jester said:
6. If you are seeing other girls and she asks, tell her.
I also agree here. She deserves to know if you are seeing multiple girls or focusing your attention on her, just as you deserve to know the same about her.

Jester said:
7. If she starts talking about other girls and putting them down she is low self-esteem. If she asks you what you see in her she is low self-esteem. if she puts on a show about how she is in control and in charge of the situation, she is low self-esteem.
I wouldn't necessarily say "low self-esteem", though I see what you're getting at. If a woman is constantly putting down others, ask yourself, "is this what I want to listen to? Is this the type of person I want to be with?" If she puts on a show, she is just trying too hard, or loves attention, and again, ask yourself "is this the type of person I want to be with?" As for a woman asking what you see in her, she could just be curious. However, if she constantly asks you this, that is a problem, and she is needy.

Jester said:
8. If she cancels the date at the last minute drop her.
...unless she had a valid excuse. Maybe something really did come up; ask her and see if you're up for do-over. However, she should give you as much notice as possible.

Jester said:
9. Don't tell her you are looking for a relationship because you think that's what she needs to hear. It's weak and makes you look insecure. If she asks what you are looking for say, nothing too serious.
Disagree. If you are looking for a relationship, tell her. If she's looking for a LTR and you tell her "nothing too serious", you're filtered out. A girl's not going to stick around for somebody who doesn't fit her criteria, and visa versa. Saying you're looking for a relationship doesn't make you look insecure; saying "I'm looking for somebody special who'll love me for the person I really am, who'll love me the way my mother never loved me, and stand by my side no matter what for the rest of my life" makes you look insecure. I'd be pretty creeped out if somebody said that to me, actually.

Jester said:
10. Don't brag about yourself. Keep the conversation light and funny, and get to know her. Flirt, tease and be relaxed throughout, and let her chase you a bit.
Telling her about yourself isn't the equivalent of bragging. Get to know her, and let her get to know you.

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
semperfkemall said:
girl in a boy forum, you give sound advice, for a girl.

What an AFC. The original poster made very good points. But just like with any advice given on this site, it will work on some girls and not on others. You can't be mindless when using these tips, you have to realize what kind of girl she is. Tips from this post would be very effective on girls with low self-esteem (70% of girls).

I'm tired of the pseudo-AFCs thinking they are Don Juans posting, "They're not sluts. I don't want them to do anything they don't want to do." If you're posting garbage like that, then you're never had a chick that's been totally in love with you. Girls in love will abandon their friends & family and ignore common sense for you. I've kept girls out way past curfew knowing they'd be in trouble, had them ditch their friends for weeks at a time, buying me stuff. Being a DJ has zero to do with her, it's 100% about you.

Last edited:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
djbr said:
"and besides that, what is so great about being with a girl who has been with 500 guys?"

How many guys she has been with is really irrelevant. It's as great if she has been with 500 guys as if she has been with 0. It just does not compute. Also, it's really hard to gauge.

I used to care. But I faced some very harsh truths. Nothing to get bitter at, it just changed the way I see things.
This topic is where you and I differ. Too many bitter doomsayers on this forum CLAIMING that all women have slept with TONS of guys and there is nothing you can do about it. Many of the women I have known have only had sex with 1-3 guys at the age of 24 (by the way, they were LTRs, not ONS, I know this because I have been fairly good friends with them for some time). Hardly the number of over a dozen (or even above 20) that gets thrown around this forum so often.

Why such a different experience vs what is said on these forums? Maybe it is because I live in Canada? Afterall, the university/college culture is VERY different in Canada vs the USA. Frats and such are uncommon here, whereas they practically define college life in the USA at many colleges (not all). Hence, there is much less of a "party atmosphere" in equivalent Canadian colleges (universities). It seems a lot of the doomsayers are from the USA, so I think that is a least a partial explanation. That is not to say that the USA is the SOLE source of such liberal views.

You need to understand this background I speak of and that I am passionate on this subject. I feel that classy women exist (I have met some) and I hate hearing all the doomsayers denying the claim and accepting the alternative. All my words, however harsh, are only out of passion and not anger or hate. Comparing my passion to racism was a bit out of line and out of context. Not once did I write with the intention of flaming or insulting you. However, some of what I said seemed to be interpreted that way by yourself. For this misunderstanding, I apologize.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
All my words, however harsh, are only out of passion and not anger or hate.
You clearly have no idea what your talking about sorry to say mate, some "get it" and some "get" what theyre told. Your the latter. No offense but you remind me of the clueless borefriend who sits at home and thinks in his bubble wrapped mind his womans "numbers" are at an acceptable social level for him while I'm plowing her from behind.

TillTheEndOfTime said:
Too many bitter doomsayers on this forum CLAIMING that all women have slept with TONS of guys and there is nothing you can do about it.
:yes: Keep up the good fight me boy. Chicks everywhere and myself especially do actually appreciate the safe blanket of smoke guys like you create for us. I'm not kidding either.

There is no right or wrong, there just is.

I'd like to say you have alot to learn but I'm afraid you cant learn.

And how the hell did that ridiculous comparison you made with economics have anything to do with chicks who love to fvck and have less social barriers? (what you call "slvts" I guess)

And all my words, however harsh, are only out of passion and not anger or hate aswell.

:crazy: