Dating rules for men

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Where I live it is the girls with the worst paying jobs least education and lowest self esteem who are the slvts not the ones who are the hottest to look at most intelligent highest educated and most confident with the best jobs.
If you are trying to tell me that it is alot easier to get an extremely confident sophisticated young 28 year old HB8 Doctor into bed than an Ugly 18 year old chick with low self esteem no education and no job into bed then you are full of crap. :yes: :mad: :kick: :mad: :yes:

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) Rule number one. It's EVERYMAN FOR HIMSELF. You date and socialize how you want to, but when things go bad don't b*tch and moan about it. You made your bed. Learn from it, and grow. Likewise when things go your way don't just sit there and think "Gee I'm lucky" everytime and klunk your way through dating. Try to find some common points and develop your own techniques. From there find our own sucess and make your own rules/goals.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
PigAdlemPimp said:
If you are trying to tell me that it is alot easier to get an extremely confident sophisticated young 28 year old HB8 Doctor into bed than an Ugly 18 year old chick with low self esteem no education and no job into bed then you are full of crap. :yes: :mad: :kick: :mad: :yes:
Point is theyre both getting into bed with someone....woops did you forget?, your deluded social stereotypes have no place on a Saturday night out with the girls... or any other night or day of the week for that matter.

PigAdlemPimp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Point is theyre both getting into bed with someone....woops did you forget?, your deluded social stereotypes have no place on a Saturday night out with the girls... or any other night or day of the week for that matter.
I didn't say it was impossible to get a hot babe Doctor into bed, but it is much easier to get an ugly chick into bed, any fool knows that.
You need to be a certain type of a dude to be constantly fvcking pretty Doctors, but you don't need to be anything at all to fvck heaps of ugly girls with no jobs and low self esteem.
After you learn how to seduce hot Doctors you can continue to do it but you must know how to, if you don't then it is much easier to fvck the ugly girl that no other dude desires, this should be obvious. :mad:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
You clearly have no idea what your talking about sorry to say mate, some "get it" and some "get" what theyre told. Your the latter. No offense but you remind me of the clueless borefriend who sits at home and thinks in his bubble wrapped mind his womans "numbers" are at an acceptable social level for him while I'm plowing her from behind.

:yes: Keep up the good fight me boy. Chicks everywhere and myself especially do actually appreciate the safe blanket of smoke guys like you create for us. I'm not kidding either.

There is no right or wrong, there just is.

I'd like to say you have alot to learn but I'm afraid you cant learn.

And how the hell did that ridiculous comparison you made with economics have anything to do with chicks who love to fvck and have less social barriers? (what you call "slvts" I guess)

And all my words, however harsh, are only out of passion and not anger or hate aswell.

:crazy:
So basically you're elitist and think you know everything? You did not provide one lick of proof to back up ANY insult or claim. I did back up my claims from previous experiences. I can tell you from previous experience that I don't HAVE to put up the "good fight". There are good opportunities around. Sorry I'm not as pessimistic and elitist as yourself.

1) Grow up
2) Mind your own business, as my previous post was specifically directed at someone else.

Although....how much maturity could I have expected from someone with two boobs as a screen name :rolleyes:

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Damn boob screen name man. Are you just so bitter that you're surrounded by by slvts that you want to make everyone else believe they are too? Like you can't even imagine a world outside that which you see through your limited eyesight. Should I go get a crowbar to help you get your head out of your @ss?

If you have nothing constructive to say, shut up. Or do you just like seeing yourself type with your 2100+ posts? :rolleyes:

You're delulded flames and rude responses have no place on this forum or any other on the internet for that matter.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Entertaining thing, agree with everything execept for one thing. Guys do cancel, I do it often, my buddies cancel on their dates all the time.

The simple fact is, you may make plans with one girl on your day off, and then you'll have some better plans come up. Or in case of this week, I was working so hard that I forgot that when I made plans with my FB for Sunday, that the NFL conference championships were on. So come Saturday, I cancelled first thing as i woke up. Also, I always put my best friends before the girls I'm with, so if they wanna do something on a night when I made plans with some new girl, I'll cancel and go do sh!t with them.

Also, sometimes if a girl is moody or PMSing a few days before, I'll cancel cause I don't believe in hanging around people with negative energy. If a girl is really arrogant, I'll cancel to bring her down to earth.

Not saying you should give a girl a chance if she cancels last minute, just that everyone does it.

p.s. what's up tits

Lure

Reaction score
da_hunter said:
About how many days should you wait to call after you get her number?
I reckon its hard. you don't want to call her within 24 hours of getting her number because that'll make you seem too eager.

but u also don't want to leave it too late because then she'll virtually have forgotten who you are (unless you made a huge impression on her) because if YOU approached her then she will have deffinately been approached by other guys that have asked 4 her number and succeeded in getting it.

but when you have decided when it's best to ring her, don't stay too long on the phone. just say something like "I'm gonna b down at this place at this time if u wanna intentionally run into each other then?"
never ask "what day and time is best for you?" because you're conveying that she's the prize and you're lucky to get a date with her.

but when the day finally arrives, and if you've done it right, then she will have forgotten a bit about you, but thats when you remind her why she gave YOU her number and why she's lucky to be out with you and not any other guy.

I've only just joined recently and I'm only 15 btw

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jestor said:
3. If a woman, before meeting her, starts talking too directly about sex, drop her. She is most likely a****tease and will cancel the date on you at the last minute.
Nearly all girls i talk to before going out with i get talking like this. I've never had a girl cancel.

4. If one of the very first things she asks is "what do you do?", then she is fishing for a provider,
Or is freakin' making conversation since that's what almost all new people ask you male or female.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TillTheEndOfTime said:
1) Grow up
2) Mind your own business, as my previous post was specifically directed at someone else.

Although....how much maturity could I have expected from someone with two boobs as a screen name :rolleyes:
Calm down man,we'll just agree to disagree. Fair enough?

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MindOverMatter said:
Also, I always put my best friends before the girls I'm with, so if they wanna do something on a night when I made plans with some new girl, I'll cancel and go do sh!t with them.
I'll say this - if you are the "Uh..I can't hang out tonight again because I got this girl I'm gonna call" then you will be mocked pretty quickly in your group. Having a chick to hang out is cool, but if you are doing it EVERY FVCKING NIGHT, driving somewhere to meet another slut and neglecting your friends who come to town once a month then you are pretty douche-y. I have a friend who used to do this, it was annoying.

Here is how I like balancing the two:

If I want to go out with the chick, I ask her to bring a friend for my friend. I love hooking up my friends as well. If my friends and I are going out to the bar/party we should all go try to find something.. if it is closing time and there is nothing out there.. then you are allowed to call up a FB and it's every man for himself.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the sound if this hot doctor chick.

I bet she's the type that fools all the AFCs that a classy chick like her would never give some guy she barely knows but sees through her good-girl image a blow-job in the alley outside.