Date with a lawyer tomorrow!!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CGE333 said:
It already appears that you are putting her up on a pedastal, but you know better than to do that, right?
I'm glad someone caught that.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeYikes122 said:
^^^ All this up here, this is like the calm before the storm.

Everyone brace yourself and take cover if you don't feel safe. This thread is about to explode and hit Defcons four and five by the end of the weekend after this date is over.
:crackup:

Not to bag on MNIN, but that was funny.

I actually enjoy reading his exploits, I can relate to many of them and I assimilate the knowledge gained here which further prepares me when I stop keyboard jockeying. :eek:

Anyway, have fun!

afrojiggles

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
You guys won't believe this, but I have a date with an attorney tomorrow night. Plus I am picking her up at her house and that was her idea. She's divorced too. I don't know anything else about her really except she probably has a very nice house and lives alone.

We were going to meet somewhere then I teased her about something and she told me to pick her up!
take it easy man and update us on ur progress as am also a lawyer, soo keep ur calm:rock:

MacAvoy

Banned
Reaction score
First and foremost, you need to stop getting hung up on status. Its like your on here bragging that WOO HOO you landed yourself a lawyer. It should make no difference in the world that she's a lawyer or makes 200k. A DJ doesn't need an ego boost based on materialistic objects. You should treat all women the same regardless of occupation (to a degree). Attraction is attraction, whether blonde, brunette, lawyer, doctor or bartender.

My Name is Nobody said:
We were deciding where to meet tonight and she couldn't decide what to do, so I just set up a boring coffee date. Then I had to change the time so I texted her with the new time. Then after her reply asking "why" I changed the time, I called her "indecisive". So I guess that was a neg.

Then she messaged me "Indecisive huh? My address is ---------- pick me up @ 7"

LOL!! How great is that? All because i negged her that could be the difference in getting laid. Whoever says this stuff doesn't work is living in a delusional world.
First of all, you didn't NEG her, you are the one who changed the time and you were the one who was indecisive.

My Name is Nobody said:
Actually I'm proably going to tell her to drive since she knows the area it's not in my city. Then we go back to her place. It's always a good sign when she tells you to pick her up am I right?
Whatever you do, don't let her drive your junkmoblile. If she really makes 200k and drives a beamer or something, she won't want to drive a twenty thousand dollar chevy. However, most importantly don't let this impact your game, act like your car is the best in the world, don't let her think she's better than you because she drives a more expensive vehicle.

Now that I'm done giving advice. Props to you man, at least your out there, getting dates, who cares how you met her, you've got her and are going out with her. You are in the field, your a real man, thats a lot more than many guys on here can say.

So keep up the work soldier, your moving in the right direction. Sure you overanalyze and get too involved with a new plate. But I can see you are learning, you spent 3 weeks pining over NYE girl, but when you focussed too much attention on the next girl, which led to the demise of that relationship, you didn't pine over it for 3 weeks.

You ARE MAKING PROGRESS and thats what being a DJ is all about.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MacAvoy said:
First and foremost, you need to stop getting hung up on status. Its like your on here bragging that WOO HOO you landed yourself a lawyer. It should make no difference in the world that she's a lawyer or makes 200k. A DJ doesn't need an ego boost based on materialistic objects. You should treat all women the same regardless of occupation (to a degree). Attraction is attraction, whether blonde, brunette, lawyer, doctor or bartender.
But...
MacAvoy said:
...Whatever you do, don't let her drive your junkmoblile. If she really makes 200k and drives a beamer or something, she won't want to drive a twenty thousand dollar chevy. However, most importantly don't let this impact your game, act like your car is the best in the world, don't let her think she's better than you because she drives a more expensive vehicle....
MAC c'mon man, you're going to confuse the guy. No, status shouldn't matter (at least with a woman worth sarging). There's way too much pressure on what a guy has and not on the guy himself.

You did say not to let it impact his game but at the same time you've made it sound like his car is an issue, to tell you the truth he should be more focused on himself and qualifying this woman. MNIN doesn't seem to have a problem attracting women, he's just hooking up with the wrong type of women.

Derek Vance

Reaction score
Whoa slow down there.

These replies are right on.

I feel I can add to this. I've been exclusive with a lawyer girl for a year and half now. She's on the public side (prosecutor). I've met her co-workers on the public side and know her friends very well that are on the private and corporate sides. Trust me, don't be intimidated.

In general: Most lawyers are highly paid paper pushers that hate what they do. The money ties them to it. (No offense to the lawyer DJ's here.) Many lawyer guys are nerds or raging ego-maniacs so there's not a lot of competition. A non-lawyer guy who comes across as a solid guy (not fake) who practices proper DJ principles can clean house.

As to your car, just make sure it is clean. Don't try to put on a show when taking her out or spending money. Your selling point is not how much money you spend but that you are a quality confident guy compared to a sea of nothingness. Lawyer chicks seem to have a bigger shield up than most at first but it will come down quickly.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, even Barack Obama had to take time off his campaign schedule to check in on the status of this one. :D

Reaction score
amoka said:
You haven't met her in person? How did you get her number? Why do you assume she has a big house? And what makes you event think she is a lawyer? Or not even some chick with low self-esteem? You are assuming too much...and don't trust what she tells you on the phone, online or via text message.

It's in the profile sure it could all be made up, but why would she do that. I talked to her for just a few minutes each time and didn't even ask her about the job yet. I'm guessing about the house.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
It's in the profile sure it could all be made up, but why would she do that.
Dude, don't worry about that. Women seldom lie about their career like men do, they will embellish :rolleyes: about their appearance if anything.

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm getting ready to go. It's just another date but it was worth making a thread about I think.

Reaction score
How many attorneys are on this site?

Here's a joke.. How many attorneys does it take to get laid?

Reaction score
OregonDuckJuan said:
This is too funny.

The OP is looking for constant feedback to get our approval.

"C'mon, that neg hit was classic!"

I think you love yourself too much. Or you really want positive feedback.

You need to relax. You haven't done ANYTHING yet.

You "met" her off craigslist or match.com or something.

You are already telling us how "classic" your line is and you haven't even looked into her eyes yet.

Too funny.

I am not full of myself nor do I think it was a great line. The reason it was classic is because we had a boring coffee meet set up. Then I sent her that lame line with a "neg" and she responded with her address telling me to pick her up @ her place. That is the difference between getting laid or not. Even though, I don't want to lay her on the first date. We'll see what happens I know these smart rich women can get extremely horny. I've experienced it before with this computer programmer I went out with.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
I am not full of myself nor do I think it was a great line. The reason it was classic is because we had a boring coffee meet set up. Then I sent her that lame line with a "neg" and she responded with her address telling me to pick her up @ her place. That is the difference between getting laid or not. Even though, I don't want to lay her on the first date. We'll see what happens I know these smart rich women can get extremely horny. I've experienced it before with this computer programmer I went out with.
She told you to pick her up because she sensed indecisiveness in you and she stepped up and took control by dictating how and where you two should meet ("pick me up at 7 ")
Do not read anything into this about your chances of getting laid at her place later. You are getting way ahead of yourself. For pete's sake, you two have not even met yet and I never met a woman who is planning or even thinking sex going into a blind date.
If I were you I would make triple sure on that date that she knows that you are a dominant confident male. Lawyers love being in control of preceedings , and so she may test you for the lead.

Good lawyer hunting .

Last edited:

cedd

Don Juan
Reaction score
if I remember, thats not the 1st time this member is too much enthousiastic BEFORE meeting his date...and posting stuff here "for approval".

Dating a lawyer is not an exploit. Keeping her would be more difficult I guess...

cheers

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hot lawyer = cool. Average-looking lawyer = who gives a crap.

Reaction score
Guys.......I'm back!!

She is a HOT lawyer... Imagine the DA's on Law and Order.. yeah, she is one of those.

OK it went great check this out... we met up and I let her drive. I broke out the C+F like there is NO tomorrow... I told her "where are you going to buy me dinner"... then we went to the place and she sat down and I went and bought the first round. She started on the mixed drinks I just had a beer. We were talking she was laughing. It was going smooth.

She started getting friendly with the server like it was some sh!t test, I just ignored her. We started talking about going back to her place to watch a movie. She kept getting more touchy and friendly!

We got close and started talking about kissing and I went in and almost kissed her then backed away, teasing her. Then I finally went in and we were french kissing at the table! Then she got tired and was ready to go I had to flag down the server. He came with the bill and she paid! She told me to get it next time.

We went back to her place she invited me in. Chilled and just talked for a little while and moved into the TV room turned it on. Long story short we made out for a couple hours, she was horny. She started asking me about my past love life I told her I was a virgin. Then she believed it so I had to play it down a little... but I kept playing the inexperienced card and she believed it. She thinks I haven't had sex in a year! We kept making out and she even rubbed my d!ck a little! I decided early I would NOT do her on the first date and I told her that if we did it on the first date, I would probably never see her again.

So after a couple hours of making out I told her I had to go and got out of there. She kept telling me NOT to go and I finally insisted and bolted. We asked each other what we are doing tomorrow I told her to call me. She then told me to call her. I told her I want to show her my place.

I was busting on her all night, using C+F, jokes, everything. She asked me twice if I was "intimidated" by her, and I just brushed her off, treating her like she worked at Wal-Mart or something.

I think I could have laid her if I wanted to.. I was the one who said no, not on the first date. Does a DJ bang on the first date?

Oh yeah, I did not mention her divorce or ex one single time. And she didn't mention it either. I acted like I didn't even know about it.

We talked about getting together again this weekend, and pretty much made verbal plans for Sunday night... but...

Guys, what's my next move? Call her or what?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Hahaha, even Barack Obama had to take time off his campaign schedule to check in on the status of this one. :D

I thought Bill Clinton was the one who visits Sosuave. :D

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job, MNIN. I think some of your moves were a little AFC, but overall, you did good.

I honestly don't know about how you rejected her for sex, I hear some women take that very badly, but she is a lawyer, she does seem confident, and if she is anything like me, that would be a big turn on.

Unless she was just trying to use you for sex. In that case, it would just be really annoying.

I think the biggest wildcard here is going to be how she reacts to you not putting out.

Hahahaa, that sounds really funny even saying. So did this line of yours "does a dj bang on the first night?" Haha. See you are now seeing what it is like for women who are worried about their own self respect. It has nothing to do with a B-shield, or whatever you guys call it. Oh... an ASD.

I don't think you should have let her pay... but since you did, you really have to step it up now.

Make sure you have a plan, and show her something. For instance, take her out to dinner to some spot you love, give her suggestions on what to order (don't order for her! she may be uptight about that...). Then let her try your food when it comes. You know, SHOW HER something, put her on to something.

If you take her back to your place, make sure there is something there to impress her. For instance, if you are an artist, show her something you've done. I'm not saying cater to her, or put her on a pedestal, or treat her like some prize. I'm saying, seem like you have some interests! This is really where you get to flaunt yourself a little... make yourself the prize. Then when she is really into it, and feels like she is getting to see this side of you, get her a glass of wine or something, while she is looking at whatever it is you show her. Then move in for the kill.

Remember these words: Charm her and be hospitable!!!! there is no bigger turn on than being "taken care of" by a man in his lair. ;)

Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
...We kept making out and she even rubbed my d!ck a little! I decided early I would NOT do her on the first date and I told her that if we did it on the first date, I would probably never see her again.

I think I could have laid her if I wanted to.. I was the one who said no, not on the first date. Does a DJ bang on the first date?
Haha, you are a trip!! You sound liike a woman!! Tell me what is the difference between the first date or second date? Is this to say she has higher or greater value(s) if she waited? HUH? Her mind is the same, regardless of time - and so is her worth!!

It is very very odd for a guy to say this on a first date - she may think you are a little off! Unless of course, she thinks you are a timid virgin and is excited to take control and corrupt you!