Damn, white girls are nasty

Status
Not open for further replies.

shovel

Reaction score
And I mean that in a good way lol

Just my 3rd week of college and I already have 5 notches on my bed post (all white girls too)

I am from an area that is predominatly black, and have not been exposed to many white girls prior to going to college. but damn, they seem to give it up quicker and are much more willing to suck dyk than most black girls i know

Any one else find this to be the case?

Sacrifice

Don Juan
Reaction score
black girls sucks.. omg think they are soooooooooo COOOOL! ****ing *****es!! White GIRLS FTW!

or what? yoyoguy.. YOMOTHA****AAA.. HAHAHA go back to africa..

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RACE MATTERS. And young White girls are junkies for Black kawk. They want to know if the stereotype is true.

Just be sure to bag it cuz STDs are epidemic amongst young slvts, not to mention 42% of Blacks have herpes..

shovel

Reaction score
young white girls seem to be banging the hell out of black dudes, at least on my campus.

Not sure what it is, but it seems almost every brotha has a good lookin white sorority babe suckin on his pole every night here

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shovel said:
young white girls seem to be banging the hell out of black dudes, at least on my campus.

Not sure what it is, but it seems almost every brotha has a good lookin white sorority babe suckin on his pole every night here
What campus is this? :crackup:

And I wonder how many of them have unsuspecting White boyfriends? :crackup:

shovel

Reaction score
why does it bug you?

one of the girls i banged told me she had a bf at home

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shovel said:

Just my 3rd week of college and I already have 5 notches on my bed post (all white girls too)

I am from an area that is predominatly black, and have not been exposed to many white girls prior to going to college. but damn, they seem to give it up quicker and are much more willing to suck dyk than most black girls i know

Thank you for starting yet another thread that will bring up another stereotypical race based debate... :rolleyes:

unorthodox

Banned
Reaction score
I'm white, and I find black *****es are much more harder and much more sensitive. It's like they're trying to be nicer that the nicest while girl, yet they look and act gheddo. Sucks. I really like black chicks, but attitude wise, ew.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its regional. I'm from the middle of the east coast, near DC. In my hometown, and here at my college, i've seen maybe 4 white chicks with a black dude (that I talked to) ever, and in my life i've prlly seen less than 100 just walking past on the street.

It just doesnt happen over here.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Black chicks are soooooooooooo ugly wouldn't touch one even if you paid me. And this post bugs me too.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
crab101 said:
lol they are nasty,this post bugs me how blackmen are taking our women away not to hate on them,but ooh well whitewomen got that good pink stuff,lol *smiles*
Right...america must stay pure! Down with blackey...:rolleyes: im black...and youre a tool.

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score
shovel said:

Be a pal and share with us how you scored. Others can learn from your "adventures."

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is stupid!

Ramrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative

Hold on a minute. In this post, you imply that you are black. But in your very first post on this forum (under this user name, I mean) you state that you are white. So which are you shovel? Are you black or white, or neither?

Just a look through your other posts seems to confirm my suspicions that you're nothing but a troll who's obsessed with interracial sex/black men/penis size. Do us all a favor: cancel your internet service immediately and stop cluttering up sosuave with your garbage.

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
RACE MATTERS. And young White girls are junkies for Black kawk. They want to know if the stereotype is true.

Just be sure to bag it cuz STDs are epidemic amongst young slvts, not to mention 42% of Blacks have herpes..
and where did you get that info from?

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
crab101 said:
wow,come down amazing how your getting mad,and my post wasnot ment to hurt anyone it was a simple statement.But I do believe in every race should stick with every race,being pure makes the kid know what he or she is so he or she wont be confused if their mixed :)And yes america and every country espically western countries must stay pure,everyone needs to be proud of what their are!
pure??? lamo

you can't say for sure what makes up your whole genetic code.

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
crab101 said:
lol they are nasty,this post bugs me how blackmen are taking our women away not to hate on them,but ooh well whitewomen got that good pink stuff,lol *smiles*
Taking your women away???? when were they every "yours"

BrokenLeftWing

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its interesting how some people think. Over the internet we are all faceless. Our thoughts seem more true to the way we really think about things.

Status
Not open for further replies.